What is “Trumpism”?

Now for the truth:

A drug addict MAGA rioter! Beautiful.

And as she lay dying, her fellow insurrectionists trampled her.

A real classy crowd.

She died for the cause, and Trump doesn't even mention her. She should be inducted into the Trump Hall of Martyrs and Resort Hotel.

What about the moderates who want don't want to do that? Do they get killed too? Or just imprisoned until they admit they were wrong to not want mass graves?
Correll everyone is entitled to their own opinion People invading my home will be shot People invading our seat of democracy should have been shot too And if the coward trump was leading them he'd be the first

Correll everyone is entitled to their own opinion People invading my home will be shot People invading our seat of democracy should have been shot too And if the coward trump was leading them he'd be the first

Funny, the antifa and blm mobs that have killed scores and injured who knows how many and terrorized millions more, don't seem to think that.

AND, the dem party that works with them and supports them and defends them, thus doesn't seem to think so either.

You don't support the mob, you might be the moderate then.

When marxist mobs win, moderates are generally the second group up against the wall.

You might want to think about that.

We Cons win this war, and you've seen what our America looks like. You get to live and have your rights and have a nice society to live in. See all of our history.

The Leftards win, the will turn this country into a violent, Turd World shithole, and possibly KILL YOU.

I was going to post this is the CDZ, but it almost certainly would have ended up downstairs anyway. So:

As I understand it, I'm EVIL.

I think that Trump is a profoundly damaged, megalomaniacal buffoon with severe emotional issues. And I think that Trumpism, writ large, is an ugly stain on this country's history and has become a literal danger to our republic. So, that means I'm evil. And I must be "beaten" or eliminated or destroyed or whatever.

So, Trumpsters: What exactly to you mean by evil? Could you define this evil? Could you go into detail on this? Am evil myself? Am I controlled by evil? Have I always been evil? Is there some kind of group evil? Is it safe to assume that I woke up one day and became a Trumpster that I'd no longer be evil?

I can never get you guys to back up your words, but what the hell. Let's see how this goes.
Do you love and respect all things AMERICA and the American Way?
Do you vehemently support American sovereignty?
Do you love and respect Americas rich history, our principles, values, traditions and culture?
Do you seek to keep America American?

If you can’t answer all of the above questions with a very firm YES than any good real core American will label you a filthy EVIL unAmerican piece of worthless dogshit.
Fuck Russia and China, the filthy Change America / Hate America Libs are Americas greatest threat, our worse enemy.

Do you love and respect Americas rich history, our principles, values, traditions and culture?

If you can’t answer all of the above questions with a very firm YES than any good real core American will label you a filthy EVIL unAmerican piece of worthless dogshit.
Fuck Russia and China, the filthy Change America / Hate America Libs are Americas greatest threat, our worse enemy.
Change America to Germany and this screed would have fit in well 80-90 years ago.

Weird….Thats what all the Change America / Hate America filth says.
So, we’re vermin? Your sentiments mesh nicely with history and what Trump said about Mexicans. If you’re going to take that tack, at least have the courage of your convictions and acknowledge your and Trump’s idols.

So, we’re vermin? Your sentiments mesh nicely with history and what Trump said about Mexicans. If you’re going to take that tack, at least have the courage of your convictions and acknowledge your and Trump’s idols.
You absolutely are vermin….This shit isn’t complicated….you, Mac1958 and other Hate America types just like to pretend it is for some crazy reason.
Look, good, real core Americans want to live among those who are likeminded with them…you know, like how Asians and hispanics create their own communities that you never cry about….real Americans want to live in one giant REAL AMERICA.

You absolutely are vermin….This shit isn’t complicated….you, Mac1958 and other Hate America types just like to pretend it is for some crazy reason.
Look, good, real core Americans want to live among those who are likeminded with them…you know, like how Asians and hispanics create their own communities that you never cry about….real Americans want to live in one giant REAL AMERICA.
yea until some big Mexican or black guy sits down beside you.....then there goes your REAL AMERICA.....

yea until some big Mexican or black guy sits down beside you.....then there goes your REAL AMERICA.....
Cool fantasy theory Harry…BUT your fun fiction quickly goes to shit when you learn that I’m a fit, trained to fight 6’5” 240lbs with a CCW and subcompact Sig Sauer on me at all times.
Trust me, I can’t wait for a filthy piece of worthless dogshit to get uppity in my presence.
(Cue the internet tough guy posts from lowlife degenerates whom need to believe that everyone is as worthless and pathetic as they are.)

This sounds like parody. But I know it's not.

These slobbering inbreds live amongst us, and they worship Trump.

This sounds like parody. But I know it's not.

These slobbering inbreds live amongst us, and they worship Trump.
“Inbreds”?
That's awfully racist of you isn't it...are you speaking of the dark democrats whom rape like beasts in the wild, who rape their own children like nobody’s fucking business...Look up incestual rape among minorities...I’m sure Whitey makes them do it and all but look it up.
"Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children."
https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/all_statistics_20150619.pdf

Cool fantasy theory Harry…BUT your fun fiction quickly goes to shit when you learn that I’m a fit, trained to fight 6’5” 240lbs with a CCW and subcompact Sig Sauer on me at all times.
Trust me, I can’t wait for a filthy piece of worthless dogshit to get uppity in my presence.
(Cue the internet tough guy posts from lowlife degenerates whom need to believe that everyone is as worthless and pathetic as they are.)
yea yea i know and you are every ones worst nightmare...you can be anything on the internet....hey lighten up.....all these guys did was sit down next to you....

not what i was saying....as soon as the darker ones come into the losers line of sight moving next door to him....there goes his real America.....
I love dark people who speak fluent english, COMPLETELY assimilate, are law abiding, pay their own way, love American culture, history, traditions and values and shed a tear when our national anthem is played.
Do you know any of those?

Forum List

Back