What is “Trumpism”?

You seem to struggle with understanding what makes one a “Core American”. Are you trying to play stupid?
I laugh every time you try and lecture us about what a core American is. Haha. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

you didn’t answer my question about how you show love and respect for ALL THINGS… As you claim is a trait of a core American.

We hear it thrown around all the time...right?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

What is it and why do ‘some’ hold such discontent for it?

Its lies for fundraising..

you didn’t answer my question about how you show love and respect for ALL THINGS… As you claim is a trait of a core American.
I said “ALL THINGS THE AMERICAN WAY”
Now ambiguously tell us how you hate the American Way.
hahaha…Try harder bud.

I said “ALL THINGS THE AMERICAN WAY”
Now ambiguously tell us how you hate the American Way.
hahaha…Try harder bud.
Oh I get it. As long as you get to make up what the American way is then it’s all good. You love what you love and all the hate you spew is justified because it’s directed at the anti Americans. I guess you think this makes you clever?

Truism is a word mede up by obsessed, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, 'Orange Man Bad, scream at the sky snowflakes who can't let ho of the past & move on even after Joe's handlers have been given control of the country.
Funny you should mention letting go of the past. That lunatic ex fake president still after almost 10 months still hasen't conceded the fact that Biden beat his ass in the election.

His filthy lie is tearing this Country apart as that lowlife lines his pocket off the scam.

Funny you should mention letting go of the past. That lunatic ex fake president still after almost 10 months still hasen't conceded the fact that Biden beat his ass in the election.

His filthy lie is tearing this Country apart as that lowlife lines his pocket off the scam.

Trump needs the money .. His foreign loans are coming due and his legal fees are out of sight.

Truism is a word mede up by obsessed, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, 'Orange Man Bad, scream at the sky snowflakes who can't let ho of the past & move on even after Joe's handlers have been given control of the country.
savbi7h6qxz41.jpg

Oh I get it. As long as you get to make up what the American way is then it’s all good. You love what you love and all the hate you spew is justified because it’s directed at the anti Americans. I guess you think this makes you clever?
Haha…honestly bud, this shit isn’t all that trivial…everybody decent and sane knows exactly what “The American Way” is…sorry, you can’t hijack it and frame it to fit your fucked up positions and twisted bullshit.

Last edited:
Haha…honestly bud, this shit isn’t all that trivial…everybody decent and sane knows exactly what “The American Way” is…sorry, you can’t hijack it and frame it to fit your fucked up positions and twisted bullshit.
You mean sorry I can’t do exactly what you’re doing?! haha nice one

Yea, your goons did a good job on 1/6 trying to overthrow the election on behalf of a degenerate who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

He actually despises you Bozos.

1. I and the vast majority of republicans do not support the 1/6 riot. I do support the equal application of justice on the rioters.

2. It was not an attempt to overthrow the election. YOu are a panic monger.

3. I support Trump for political reasons. Based on his policies, not the idea that he.... "feels my pain" or likes me personally. That you do not understand this, is a failing on your part and brings into question how you decide your politics.

1. I and the vast majority of republicans do not support the 1/6 riot. I do support the equal application of justice on the rioters.

2. It was not an attempt to overthrow the election. YOu are a panic monger.

3. I support Trump for political reasons. Based on his policies, not the idea that he.... "feels my pain" or likes me personally. That you do not understand this, is a failing on your part and brings into question how you decide your politics.
How would you describe an attempt by an out of control violent mob to disrupt a congressional proceeding to certify a presidential election? People just acting out? Feelings hurt because their leader had his ass beat? That bastard Trump & his goons like Guiliani encouraged the rally & their mob's actions with rants like "let's have trial by combat"!

Trump, Guiliani, Lin Wood, & the rest of those lowlifes who ran their mouth that day should be indicted, arrested, tried, found guilty & locked up for the next 10 years for incited that riot resulting in 5 people dying. That whole crew should be made an example of.

We hear it thrown around all the time...right?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

What is it and why do ‘some’ hold such discontent for it?
It’s a romance that results in their refusal to believe anything about Trump, unless it’s good. This is their theme song.

It’s a romance that results in their refusal to believe anything about Trump, unless it’s good. This is their theme song.

Yeah, us sane folks should have believed Adam Schiff all along…we should have hopped on the “Russian collusion“ train.

How would you describe an attempt by an out of control violent mob to disrupt a congressional proceeding to certify a presidential election? People just acting out? Feelings hurt because their leader had his ass beat? That bastard Trump & his goons like Guiliani encouraged the rally & their mob's actions with rants like "let's have trial by combat"!

I would describe it just like you did. An out of control mob, trying to disrupt a congressional proceeding.

If Trump "encouraged" criminal activity, you people would have already filed charges. So, stop pretending shit.

SO YOUR LIES.

The only death that occurred on that day was a innocent woman killed in cold blood by a nigha security guard.
Should have been more killed that day trump led repub scum attacked our capital Should have stacked the traitors up

Should have been more killed that day trump led repub scum attacked our capital Should have stacked the traitors up

What about the moderates who want don't want to do that? Do they get killed too? Or just imprisoned until they admit they were wrong to not want mass graves?

The only death that occurred on that day was a innocent woman killed in cold blood by a nigha security guard.
Wrong. Wow, how wrong you are. There was a rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters. Killed by her own kind. Of course Trump and the propagandists you are parroting don't ever mention her.

That's very telling. Very telling.

I wonder why Trump and you members of the tard herd don't speak Rosanne Boyland's name with the same holy reverence you do for a rioter shot on her way to hang Pence.

It seems to me Boyland is more worthy to be inducted into the Trump Hall of Martyrs and Resort Hotel.

Hmmmm.

Wrong. Wow, how wrong you are. There was a rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters. Killed by her own kind. Of course Trump and the propagandists you are parroting don't ever mention her.

That's very telling. Very telling.

I wonder why Trump and you members of the tard herd don't speak Rosanne Boyland's name with the same holy reverence you do for a rioter shot on her way to hang Pence.

It seems to me Boyland is more worthy to be inducted into the Trump Hall of Martyrs and Resort Hotel.

Hmmmm.

Now for the truth:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back