The Message of Fatima: Russia?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con

The American TFP says Russia spreads errors and they are in the bad phase of Fatima, but I have another view on it.​

The Message of Fatima: Russia​

The prophecy of Fatima says that Russia will spread errors in the world and horror, but that they will convert, and then save the world finally. That it will be Russia that will save the world in the end, first they will spread errors.

So my question is where do Russia now stands? Are they already consecrated or they are in the phase of spreading errors? To be honest to me it looks like that Russia is more Catholic then the West, in content and everything. Even the modern Catholic Church, spreads errors like in Germany there are Priests who bless homosexual couples, and only a core of traditional Catholics are aligned with the true Catholic message, there is a strong satanic masonic influence even in the modern Catholic Church. Russia stands more for the traditonal Christian and Catholic content. The head of the Russian Church Kiril said the war in Ukraine is also about defeating the faggots. So what is more Christian?

at 30 seconds there is a leftist beta male who says I would kill them all if I would not get caught (meaning genociding Christians/Catholics). I wonder what religion that guy adheres to?

The full text of the 3rd secret was not fully revealed in 2000.

That is not the Fatima message according to my info

The first part is correct but the part about how Russia will save us all in the end is made up... by whom, I don't know

Forum List

Back