What is the Mark of The Beast?

It matters not to me if you take The Mark, Ridicule God's Word, and bow down and worship Satan like you do damning your soul to an eternal Hell. I am one of those few people that understand why Hell was created for people just like you and the god you worship (Satan, Lucifer, Allah)

According to the very scriptures that you profess to believe is God's word, worshipping that which is not God is a violation of the divine commands under penalty of death and hades.

You worship a trinity that diddled a virgin to become an edible mangod. This is idolatry. Not according to my beliefs but according to what you say and do not to mention the definition of the word.

If scripture is true in the very day you confessed to being a worthless piece of shit and begged Jesus to be your God and forgive you for your sins you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain tormented day and night in hell to this day.

You say that I am going to hell for mocking your stupid beliefs but I see that you are already in hell for professing those beliefs; allowing Satan to enter your defiled and contaminated mind to perpetuate lies.

Murderer.

You have your reward already.
You are going to Hell because you are a blasphemer, and you reject the gift of Salvation through the sacrifice of the One True and Living God, Yeshua, The Messiah. There is no false God you worship that left his throne to humble Himself and serve His Creation to redeem them by offering up Himself as a Living Sacrifice for the Forgiveness of our sins and paid the WAGES OF SIN, through His own perfect suffering as a pure and perfect sinless sacrifice.

Reject that, and you reject the only One who truly loved you and gave Himself for you so that you could have eternal life.

Look, you're one of the multi-millions of carnal-minded christians who are fulfilling Revelation 13:11
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth;
and he had two horns like a lamb (looks christian),
and he spake as a dragon (but actualizes the Devil).

Jesus is the Savior of the World - John 4:42
Revelations 13:11 is about The False Prophet, who brings The One World Religion in to being, and encourages and enforces worship of The AntiChrist and once this is achieved, The AntiChrist and False Prophet destroy The Whore of Babylon which many think is the Counterfeit Church of Rome.
You are partially correct, and you're part of Him, as are most all so-called christians -
"And NOW there are MANY ANTICHRISTS" - I John 2:18
Interesting you should say that since The Spirit of AntiChrist despises Christians, Jews and Jesus Christ, just like you do.

The atichrist persecuted Jews and New Christians ..
Many antichrists in History. Satan raises up many of them them in every generation, like Hitler for instance, or The Pope and their inquisitions. But in the End Times, when we come to the end of history, there will only be 1 Supreme AntiChrist ruling over all, and it's likely you will worship Him, because you have no love for Truth, or Christ.

Revelation was written for the people of the first century.

Can someone out there explain, what is the Mark of the Beast? Your thoughts.

Many scholars think the Mark of the Beast is Roman coin with the head of Caesar engraved on it. This was extremely offensive to the Jews, but they couldn't buy or sell without it.
vicarius filii dei

Peter?
The Pope, the vicar of the son of G-d.

Now add the Roman numeric values of vicarivs filii dei

I'm weak on Roman numeral... It would take me hours.
Ok, I'll give you the answer...

It matters not to me if you take The Mark, Ridicule God's Word, and bow down and worship Satan like you do damning your soul to an eternal Hell. I am one of those few people that understand why Hell was created for people just like you and the god you worship (Satan, Lucifer, Allah)

According to the very scriptures that you profess to believe is God's word, worshipping that which is not God is a violation of the divine commands under penalty of death and hades.

You worship a trinity that diddled a virgin to become an edible mangod. This is idolatry. Not according to my beliefs but according to what you say and do not to mention the definition of the word.

If scripture is true in the very day you confessed to being a worthless piece of shit and begged Jesus to be your God and forgive you for your sins you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain tormented day and night in hell to this day.

You say that I am going to hell for mocking your stupid beliefs but I see that you are already in hell for professing those beliefs; allowing Satan to enter your defiled and contaminated mind to perpetuate lies.

Murderer.

You are going to Hell because you are a blasphemer, and you reject the gift of Salvation through the sacrifice of the One True and Living God, Yeshua, The Messiah. There is no false God you worship that left his throne to humble Himself and serve His Creation to redeem them by offering up Himself as a Living Sacrifice for the Forgiveness of our sins and paid the WAGES OF SIN, through His own perfect suffering as a pure and perfect sinless sacrifice.

Reject that, and you reject the only One who truly loved you and gave Himself for you so that you could have eternal life.

Look, you're one of the multi-millions of carnal-minded christians who are fulfilling Revelation 13:11

Revelations 13:11 is about The False Prophet, who brings The One World Religion in to being, and encourages and enforces worship of The AntiChrist and once this is achieved, The AntiChrist and False Prophet destroy The Whore of Babylon which many think is the Counterfeit Church of Rome.
You are partially correct, and you're part of Him, as are most all so-called christians -
Interesting you should say that since The Spirit of AntiChrist despises Christians, Jews and Jesus Christ, just like you do.

Many antichrists in History. Satan raises up many of them them in every generation, like Hitler for instance, or The Pope and their inquisitions. But in the End Times, when we come to the end of history, there will only be 1 Supreme AntiChrist ruling over all, and it's likely you will worship Him, because you have no love for Truth, or Christ.

Do your lies ever cease? Much of Revelation is written in future tense and the book is a prophetical book, and is concerned with the reborn state of Israel which occurred in 1948. They took possession of Jerusalem in 1966.

The only thing stopping the Restrainer from moving out of the way, and for the last 7 years of prophecy left on Israel's prophecy clock to begin is for the Time of The Gentiles to come to an End, and the Number of members of The Church to be completed.

Then the focus of all things will turn to Israel as The Power of The Gentiles fades, The Church is removed, The Holy Spirit no longer restrains Evil and The Tribulation and Reign of AntiChrist begins.

Should be a good time for you and your minions.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "It'll be a hot time in the old town tonight."

Last edited:

Murderer.

Do your lies ever cease? Much of Revelation is written in future tense and the book is a prophetical book, and is concerned with the reborn state of Israel which occurred in 1948. They took possession of Jerusalem in 1966.

The only thing stopping the Restrainer from moving out of the way, and for the last 7 years of prophecy left on Israel's prophecy clock is for the Time of The Gentiles to come to an End, and the Number of members of The Church to be completed.

Then the focus of all things will turn to Israel as The Power of The Gentiles fades, The Church is removed, The Holy Spirit no longer restrains Evil and The Tribulation and Reign of AntiChrist begins.

The Tribulation was over in 70 AD.. Jesus told his followers when they saw the Aomination of Desolation AGAIN they should flee to the moutains to avoid the tribulation and they did.

Murderer.

The only thing stopping the Restrainer from moving out of the way, and for the last 7 years of prophecy left on Israel's prophecy clock is for the Time of The Gentiles to come to an End, and the Number of members of The Church to be completed.

It was a warning about the evils of the Roman Catholic church.

Murderer.

The Tribulation was over in 70 AD.. Jesus told his followers when they saw the Aomination of Desolation AGAIN they should flee to the moutains to avoid the tribulation and they did.
That is incorrect and that is a lie.

The Tribulation lasts 7 years and is accompanied by 21 curses so severe that the Earth and it's inhabitants have never seen them, and never will again.

Has that happened?

Have you seen the 7 seal judgments, 7 trump judgments, 7 bowl judgments? Has the battle of Armageddon occurred at the end of those 7 years?

Murderer.

It was a warning about The Evil of Satan and his false religions, and it is a warning to Israel and any remaining humans alive during the future tribulation.

That is a description of t'fillin. How you get the "mark of the beast" from that is, words fail.

Think of it as the anti-tefillin.

The instruction behind that bizarre practice is having scripture on the foremost of the mind which binds the hand, dictates action. This is the mark of the faithful.

The mark of the beast is evil on the foremost of the mind, specifically defying divine instruction which leaves a mark on the hand, by actions taken.

Every action is preceded by thought. Every thought is revealed by actions.

Whats so complicated ?

Are you stuck in the thought of a box on the head and a strap on the hand?

Last edited:

Murderer.

Hell is not a place of torment after physical life. Hell is a state of mind, a place of unspeakable suffering while on earth, the absence of sanity, after dying "the death" promised for failing to comply with divine instruction, Law. After physical death comes the judgement based on words and deeds. Many, the unrepentant, will face destruction. This is the second death. Permanent nonexistence.

I am delighted that you understand and are in agreement about why people to to hell. You are already in it. The wages of sin and all that shit.

Think of it as a final warning before permanent destruction.

You have no excuse, no alibi, no rationale for defying the law of God by worshipping a figment of your delusions and unrestrained imagination inculcated by a perverse fourth century roman joke.

You are faithless, insane, feasting on bread baked on human dung.

Last edited:

Murderer.

That is incorrect and that is a lie.

The Tribulation lasts 7 years and is accompanied by 21 curses so severe that the Earth and it's inhabitants have never seen them, and never will again.

Has that happened?

Have you seen the 7 seal judgments, 7 trump judgments, 7 bowl judgments? Has the battle of Armageddon occurred at the end of those 7 years?

You do know that Vespsian and Titus controlled many foreign troops who fought with the Romans.. Arabs, Syrians and Egyptians. Service was a wy to gain Roman citizenship.

The kings of the east, Sohaemus and Antiochus, crossed the Euphrates to meet the other Roman forces near Mt. Megiddo (Armageddon) as indicated in Revelation 16:12 and 16. During this time a great thunderstorm and earthquake simultaneously rocked Jerusalem while both Rome and Jerusalem were divided by separate and concurrent three-way civil wars as predicted in the seventh bowl in Revelation 16:18-19: “Then there came flashes of lightening, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. . . . [and; T]he great city split into three parts.”

When the Romans arrived in Jerusalem in A.D. 70, Roman catapults hurled boulders into the city. These stones were white and weighed about one hundred pounds as predicted in Revelation 16: 21: “From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men.”

FUTURISM AND DISPENSATIONALISM - CHRISTIAN ESCHATOLOGY
christianeschatology.com/futurism_dispensationalism.htm
FUTURISM AND DISPENSATIONALISM. The eschatology of Futurism is largely credited to the early-mid 19th century interpretation of John Nelson Darby, widely recognized as " the father of modern Dispensationalism and Futurism", whose eschatological scheme was popularized in the 20th century church through the annotated Scofield Reference Bible.

Again, according to the book, the tribulation does not end until Christ returns and destroys the antichrist, the almighty yet edible triune mangod, with the breath of his mouth and the brightness unleashed on this world upon his arrival.

Last edited:

Again, according to the book, the tribulation does not end until Christ returns and destroys the antichrist, the almighty yet edible triune mangod, with the breath of his mouth and the brightness consequent to his arrival.

There was NO history of futurism in the church over a period of sixteen hundred years and now you guys fall for Darby, Scofield and Hal Lindsey.

Murderer.

It was a warning about The Evil of Satan and his false religions, and it is a warning to Israel and any remaining humans alive during the future tribulation.
LOL

Again, according to the book, the tribulation does not end until Christ returns and destroys the antichrist, the almighty yet edible triune mangod, with the breath of his mouth and the brightness consequent to his arrival.

There was NO history of futurism in the church over a period of sixteen hundred years and now you guys fall for Darby, Scofield and Hal Lindsey.

Who gives a shit about the Church? The Church has become the habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird dedicated to perpetuating idolatry, the abomination that causes desolation.

I am talking about the written words in scripture and their meaning, both literal and figurative, to reveal the hidden subjects about which the Church knows nothing, neither does Darby, Scofield or Hal Lindsey, and apparently you in spite of your knowledge of history.

Last edited:
I fear for all of America. This Illegal Leftest takeover of our government is going to destroy our country just like it has destroyed other countries.

I am delighted that you understand and are in agreement about why people to to hell. You are already in it.
1619044846911.png

Forum List

Back