What is the difference between Dr. Ben Carson and Obama other then

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Dr. Carson has taken an oath to save lives, and other then he had a black mother and black father, other then his mother had NO Help from wealthy banker grandmother and grandfather, family and friends.
Dr. Carson is an expert on health care while Obama can't seem to understand the simple facts that:
10 million are NOT citizens!
And that means the statement Obama said:We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children," is a LIE!
A nation means legal citizens!
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
That leaves 36 million!
He LIED when he said "UNINSURED"
14 million are ALREADY eligible they haven't enrolled and since 2007 10 million have enrolled..IN MEDICAID!! DUMMY!
SOURCE: Read the FACTS Source: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
That leaves 22 million!

Then the most egregious claim of "UNINSURED" is about people that DON'T NEED or want to be insured!
18 million people under 34 making over $50,000.
They spend their own money $1,000 a year for health services and would be wasting their money on their employers' health insurance!
THEY DON'T WANT AND DON'T NEED IT!!!
Source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

That leave 4 million truly wanting people that need insurance!

Other then countless of other differences including Dr. Carson is principled, has made it entirely on his own and has worked most of his
adult life and therefore KNOWS more about capitalism then Obama!
I'd say there are so many differences time doesn't allow!

what makes Dr. Carson an expert on health care - by which of course I'm assuming we mean health insurance?

what makes Dr. Carson an expert on health care - by which of course I'm assuming we mean health insurance?

Yeah... He couldn't possibly know more on the subject of health care than a community organizer from Chicago. :cuckoo:

Dr. Carson is a neurosurgeon. obama is an untrustworthy politician.

:lol:

Ron Paul is a doctor. His prescription for people not having health care is to let them die.

This guy seems to be in the same league. The new conservative hero advocating for religion over science.

i don't expect my mechanic to be able to explain to me the supply chains that went into the manufacture of my vehicle - why should my doctor then be an expert on health insurance as a whole?

at best they might know their own billing practices.
and have you ever met a doctor that does their own billing?

i don't expect my mechanic to be able to explain to me the supply chains that went into the manufacture of my vehicle - why should my doctor then be an expert on health insurance as a whole?

at best they might know their own billing practices.
and have you ever met a doctor that does their own billing?

so why would you trust a politician?

Oh no, someone said a Doctor is smarter than Obama... Let the Liberal meltdown begin.

He is a doctor, now tell me again other than being a community agitator, what experience does obama have?

President Obama is an accomplished author, lawyer, lecturer and former senator.
If I didn't know better, I would think you were joking. Accomplished does not mean marginal you know.

He is a doctor, now tell me again other than being a community agitator, what experience does obama have?

let's see... he's been the President of the United States for four years now...

And that.

He's won 2 elections..fair and square.

No help from the SCOTUS, needed.

It is true that most doctors really don't fully understand (or care) how insurance works. They do try to pay attention to what Medicare and other insurance will and will not pay. With Medicare particularly, most shake their heads at the incnsistencies, unexplainable policies, and downright stupidity built into that government program. And most are trying to get a handle on Obamacare and so far most do not like what they see.

Dr. Carson has probably studied all this more than the average doctor so that he can speak competently on it which is is increasingly called on to do.

With President Obama we can only draw one of two conclusions: 1) He doesn't have a clue and/or 2) He does have a clue and doesn't care what it does to the insurance industry or economy because the goal is to put the power into the hands of government.

Forum List

Back