What is the biggest Trump lie that will finally turn his base against him?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's difficult to choose since there are so many.

But I think it boils down to two.

1. Healthcare - Trump said he would make sure Americans would get better healthcare that was less expensive. Now we know the GOP wants to tear healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans and use the money to give enormous tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires.

2. Bringing jobs back from overseas - Trump said he would bring jobs back from overseas and his amazing and terrific negotiating skills would keep jobs from leaving here. Only we know that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They will never come back. Trump loves to point out the Trump/Carrier deal insisting it shows off his negotiating skills. Only Trump forgot to negotiate a binding agreement. Carrier is taking the tax payer money and automating. There will only be a fraction of the jobs and each one will cost taxpayers a fortune.

The CEO of United Technologies just let slip an unintended consequence of the Trump-Carrier jobs deal

There are over 5 million jobs availible currently unfilled. Employers can't find Americans with the skills to do those jobs. And that's why they keep hiring immigrants.

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

If American don't want to get the proper education, then employers will fight to hire immigrants. Who does Trump hire?

Trump will hire foreign workers to staff Mar-a-Lago this winter

Trump's vineyard looking to hire foreign workers as laborers

A Visa Ban—But Not For Trump’s Foreign Workers

Trump has tons of other lies, but I think it's a toss up between these two. Which one will come home to roost first.

NOTE: Trump will never reach the 3% GDP growth without a lot of immigrants entering the United States. And that's a fact.

There are over 5 million jobs availible currently unfilled. Employers can't find Americans with the skills to do those jobs. And that's why they keep hiring immigrants.

If American don't want to get the proper education, then employers will fight to hire immigrants. Who does Trump hire?
RWs lie through their teeth for cheap Blue & White collar workers.
They're the scum of the earth.
I'm sick and tired of importing useless POSs from nations that can't survive without sucking the blood of the US.

• Banned

I'm sick and tired of importing useless POSs from nations that can't survive without sucking the blood of the US.
They aren't all like that. A quarter of technology startups were started by immigrants. I posted a list in a previous thread.

It's difficult to choose since there are so many.

But I think it boils down to two.

1. Healthcare - Trump said he would make sure Americans would get better healthcare that was less expensive. Now we know the GOP wants to tear healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans and use the money to give enormous tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires.

2. Bringing jobs back from overseas - Trump said he would bring jobs back from overseas and his amazing and terrific negotiating skills would keep jobs from leaving here. Only we know that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They will never come back. Trump loves to point out the Trump/Carrier deal insisting it shows off his negotiating skills. Only Trump forgot to negotiate a binding agreement. Carrier is taking the tax payer money and automating. There will only be a fraction of the jobs and each one will cost taxpayers a fortune.

The CEO of United Technologies just let slip an unintended consequence of the Trump-Carrier jobs deal

Trump will hire foreign workers to staff Mar-a-Lago this winter

Trump's vineyard looking to hire foreign workers as laborers

A Visa Ban—But Not For Trump’s Foreign Workers

Trump has tons of other lies, but I think it's a toss up between these two. Which one will come home to roost first.

NOTE: Trump will never reach the 3% GDP growth without a lot of immigrants entering the United States. And that's a fact.
Screen-Shot-2017-03-31-at-5.19.23-AM.png

images

They aren't all like that. A quarter of technology startups were started by immigrants. I posted a list in a previous thread.
And almost all failed.
Silicon Valley has a dismal success rate.

• Banned

And almost all failed.
Prove it.

Study: Immigrants Founded 51% of U.S. Billion-Dollar Startups

Immigrants And Their Billion Dollar Startups

And almost all failed.
Prove it.

Study: Immigrants Founded 51% of U.S. Billion-Dollar Startups

Immigrants And Their Billion Dollar Startups
The Wall Street Journal requires a subscription.
Almost all legal Americans came from legal Immigration...not Trespassers, Business Visas or Asylum Seekers.
The WSJ has been lying for years about what's good for Wall Street is good for Main Street.

And almost all failed.

success rates for all new businesses are dismal. Silicon Valley has best sustained growth rate in entire country!!

An estimated 443,000 people work in the innovation sector in Silicon Valley, according to the report. That’s an increase of 7 percent in the total number of innovation jobs in Silicon Valley in a one-year period.

“Silicon Valley’s economy continues to outpace economic growth in many parts of the country,” said Emmett Carson, president of Silicon Valley Community Foundation.

The number of innovation jobs in Silicon Valley has grown 7 percent in a year, the report estimated. That’s ahead of innovation job growth of 2 percent in the Seattle, New York City and Boston areas, and 1 percent in Southern California.

• Banned

And almost all failed.

success rates for all new businesses are dismal. Silicon Valley has best sustained growth rate in entire country!!

An estimated 443,000 people work in the innovation sector in Silicon Valley, according to the report. That’s an increase of 7 percent in the total number of innovation jobs in Silicon Valley in a one-year period.

“Silicon Valley’s economy continues to outpace economic growth in many parts of the country,” said Emmett Carson, president of Silicon Valley Community Foundation.

The number of innovation jobs in Silicon Valley has grown 7 percent in a year, the report estimated. That’s ahead of innovation job growth of 2 percent in the Seattle, New York City and Boston areas, and 1 percent in Southern California.
I wonder the immigrant startup rate in those other places?

And almost all failed.

I wonder the immigrant startup rate in those other places?

Trump may tell tiny lies from time to time but that is far far better than a libcommie like Sanders telling us that communism is good despite 120 million slowly starved to death.

Forum List

Back