What is the best way to reopen ???

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018

Interesting story that each state will chart its own path to reopen. Is it best to go at a slow speed or to go all out and do it as fastest as possible. I would agree that slow speed is better at first and watch how other states fair. If its a success then jump on that bandwagon. If it has problems, then tweak you plan to minimize problems. To go full speed is just rolling the dice and if it works then you are the hero. It may fail and then it is the blame game.

The number of new cases seem to be one indicator that one would watch. April 24 showed a steep rise. By May 1 it decreased significantly. I would not say it flat-lined yet and the possibility still exists that it may go up again. I agree with the writer that without a vaccine and medical breakthrough it should be a cautious reopening. Are people shell shocked and they do not want to catch the virus? When will necessity set in and mama needs a new pair of shoes?

It should be an individual decision. People will want to work and businesses want to get back on track. Too soon and there may be a repeat which would spell disaster. Yet there is no crystal ball. Watching how other states fair may be the safe bet. Also not listening to what Trump has to say will ensure success or lead to failure if you do listen.

Maybe the best governor who has the most success, should be the next president or maybe in the next presidential cycle.

I dont think NY City will ever be free of the chinese disease

so many liberals living elbow to elbow, cheek to cheek, riding the subway packed in like sardines

and deblasio cant stop it no matter what he does

Start with dragging all the pols pot in the street and beat the crap out of them.

well I hope that works out but only time will tell.
What is the best way to reopen ???

Ask the libs how they want to do it and then do the exact opposite. Like open everything up right now.
The responsible way. You're up!

Well some people do find comfort in being told what they need to do. It is funny how some do find his words to be the one thing missing in their lives. If he walks like a repub, talks like a repub, and use to be a demo, then by all means listen to his words. Just don't do as he says.

what makes america great. The great toilet paper shortage in 2020 followed by the 5 pack mask that cost 30 dollars. They say you can reuse it a couple of times.

Interesting story that each state will chart its own path to reopen. Is it best to go at a slow speed or to go all out and do it as fastest as possible. I would agree that slow speed is better at first and watch how other states fair. If its a success then jump on that bandwagon. If it has problems, then tweak you plan to minimize problems. To go full speed is just rolling the dice and if it works then you are the hero. It may fail and then it is the blame game.

The number of new cases seem to be one indicator that one would watch. April 24 showed a steep rise. By May 1 it decreased significantly. I would not say it flat-lined yet and the possibility still exists that it may go up again. I agree with the writer that without a vaccine and medical breakthrough it should be a cautious reopening. Are people shell shocked and they do not want to catch the virus? When will necessity set in and mama needs a new pair of shoes?

It should be an individual decision. People will want to work and businesses want to get back on track. Too soon and there may be a repeat which would spell disaster. Yet there is no crystal ball. Watching how other states fair may be the safe bet. Also not listening to what Trump has to say will ensure success or lead to failure if you do listen.

Maybe the best governor who has the most success, should be the next president or maybe in the next presidential cycle.
New cases haven't really leveled off. Our testing capacity has.

I dont think NY City will ever be free of the chinese disease

so many liberals living elbow to elbow, cheek to cheek, riding the subway packed in like sardines

and deblasio cant stop it no matter what he does
DeBlasio can't even stop the Jews

Too many people are too lax yet. They think that they can will the Wuhanvirus away.
The virus itself will determine if even a 'soft' re-opening will be successful.
We'll know in a couple of weeks. Until then, it's just conjecture.

Too many people are too lax yet. They think that they can will the Wuhanvirus away.
Deaths from the chinese disease cannot be avoided by hiding indoors

and our economy will die if we dont go back to work and normal living

Deaths from the chinese disease cannot be avoided by hiding indoors

and our economy will die if we dont go back to work and normal living

True.
A classic conundrum.
Hope it works out.

Forum List

Back