Fake News Friday

"News media is a system. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Unfortunately, no one can be told what News media is. You have to see it for yourself.

"News media is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

- Morpheus (paraphrased)

Sometime fiction accurately reflects the reality.

I would disagree with one thing he said, that the media distorts reality to "get more clicks". That's one reason, but the other reason is that they are also trying specifically to manipulate opinion.

Of course, this holds true with media and punditry across the political spectrum.

So those who believe and use highly biased and/or one-sided "reporting" as the "source" of a story are being manipulated and conned.

Tell a Lie enough times and it becomes the truth...........most of Americans don't research the news..........

They put the Lies out on Faceplant and twitter and everyone GOES OMFG.............

They aren't news..............and haven't been news for a long time.......Common Sense tells those who have seen them do this over and over again...........to NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THEY HAVE TO SAY.

They could tell me the sky is blue now and I'd not listen to them.

Think about this: There are two entities we're dealing with, BOTH have a history of lying. The one relies on the most prevalent, the "news" media, to spread what it wants to be accepted as true.....??????????
And people believe either why?

The Fake News is like the official Soviet newspaper Pravda (Truth). The Russian people learned to believe the opposite of whatever it said.

Excellent breakdown of how the facts are horribly misrepresented and how gullible many people are.

Democrats are the most gullible people on the planet.
I try every day to knock some sense into their heads but it's absolutely impossible.
Pointing out every day that the media in all it's forms are constantly trying to brainwash us into thinking a specific way...and that it's not happening by accident....usually results in cat-calls and smart-ass remarks not only from the leftists that know it's going on...but from people who never take the time to be skeptical about anything.
The basis for the belief that Trump is a racist homophobe is rooted in the belief that everything bad that happens in the news is Trump's fault. The belief that COVID-19 didn't cause the economy to be shut down.....magically Trump somehow had something to do with it. The Chinese are innocent....even though they are the source of the virus. Trump is at fault thru implication by thousands of headlines in the communists state-run media.

If you want to fix the economy....send hundreds of FCC officers on a raid of the offices of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, and FOX NOISE, and the economy will literally take off overnight.

"News media is a system. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Unfortunately, no one can be told what News media is. You have to see it for yourself.

"News media is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

- Morpheus (paraphrased)

Sometime fiction accurately reflects the reality.
Exactly! 30 years ago I believed everything they said. Then I began to see cracks...and then the gloves came off! Out right lying.

The Fake News is like the official Soviet newspaper Pravda (Truth). The Russian people learned to believe the opposite of whatever it said.
That is how I view posts by blob supporters. I just dismiss it based on the history of fake news you guys swear to.

Forum List

Back