What is the American dream to you?

Here is a very informative worker from a working class guy. From Pedro Santiago. Here’s a guy who is making the Spanish conquistadors. The great Spaniards of history Very proud that’s for Damn sure. There’s a modern day conquistador in Pedro Santiago.

For many people perhaps the American dream is what we saw in the 1950s just as Pedro talked about. Being able to get a home with a white picket fence a single-family home. A marriage a dog a few kids. Back in those days in workin class Guy could have a good middle class job out of high school, and his wife didn’t even have to work. He could send his kids to college.

But just as Pedro says right now in our country as we speak, it is impossible for huge masses of Americans to afford a house. Inflation is out of control. People don’t have pensions like they used to. The jobs aren’t what they used to be. The politicians are not what they used to be. And even much of the American population is lazy weak they’re not willing to protest and do the right things. The jobs aren’t what they used to be. The politicians are not what they used to be. And even much of the American population is lazy week they’re not willing to protest and do the right things. They’ll put on a mask at the drop of an instant. But there are those who say no …we’re not gonna take it, and I think that portion of America is growing.

So is the American dream today simply being able to not be homeless???. Accepting a low class wage renting an apartment for the rest of your life and never being able to afford a home. Is that with the American dream is?

My take …Man, those older Americans who grew up in the 50s and 60s had it made. And they built a great country and look at how Corrupt CEOs the corrupt government officials are not looking out for the middle class like they used to. When you have government officials, including Republicans, but mostly Democrats hyping up race division for absolutely no reason when there is no racism in this country. When those same politicians, ain’t doing a damn thing for the middle class. Well that’s a wake up call.

The American dream to me it’s just what Pedro said being able to get that white picket fence house. Be able to take care of your wife, so she doesn’t have to work at all. Be able to send your kids to college.

But I suppose, for some people in the US government, they wanna tell Americans to be happy to be stoned on drugs all the time, take your drugs fly some stupid flag outside your house that’s not the American flag. Be happy to live in a tiny apartment for the rest of your life. ….Well, I don’t think the American people are gonna stand for that.

So what’s the American dream to you?

Right now my American dream is getting rid of the left because currently we are living the nightmare.

When I was a kid, I wanted to rip that outfit off of Jeanie with my teeth!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/a2/e2/a6a2e27ec9108d059b5bb9e62c96a595.jpg
I dated Jeanie. She had dark brown hair.

While I don't agree with it I don't worry about what others do with their own bodies. It's not my business.
Young children are being coerced into this when they don't have the mental capacity to understand the significance of those actions.

Young children are being coerced into this when they don't have the mental capacity to understand the significance of those actions.
It's the parents job to say no. There's coercement for drugs, sex, alcohol, the list is long. It's the parents job to guide them.

The nightmare has just begun for the MAGA cult. We haven’t seen half the indictments yet.
Eliminate the massive taxes while getting rid of bums in privileged employment and I will believe you. This would start people to increase their abilities and not as dependent on others for living.

Only after they are emancipated. Then it's their body, their choice.

Nobody should have a choice to mutilate their own body by having body parts removed. That's why we have society, rules, morals, and laws. If someone went out on a sidewalk and started cutting their fingers off with a knife, they would be locked up and given a psychological assessment.

Nobody should have a choice to mutilate their own body by having body parts removed. That's why we have society, rules, morals, and laws. If someone went out on a sidewalk and started cutting their fingers off with a knife, they would be locked up and given a psychological assessment.
No one should be allowed to kill themselves either, but that's the ultimate personal choice.

I'm ambivalent. There are more important things to think about.
LOL. Like getting Trump. But, let kids get their penises and breasts lopped off. Who cares?

I care and many on the right care. Democrats believe that children belong to the Collective.

We definitely need to bring back the American dream. It was a very basic formula but one that was extremely attractive. That’s why immigrants and refugees dreamed of coming to America. Every American should be able to get a middle class job out of high school. They should be able to afford a home and have children and their wife should not have to work. Without that we’re completely screwed.

Look at the extremely high college cost what’s up with that? It wasn’t like that in the 60s.

We’re not living in the same country that the World War II generation lived in. And that’s not right all those Americans that died in World War II 400,000 of them. So their memory should be honored.

People can’t make the excuse that “well the times have changed” . Times have changed yes America has more resources in money than it ever had before so there’s no more excuse for having a faltering middle class. If anything, we should have a stronger middle class today compared to 1947. But we don’t and that is really mind-boggling.

Thank God I'm not Larry Hagman, I would have had a boner ripping through my pants trying to work with Jeanie in that hot harem outfit!

"Oh Master! You still have three wishes!"

Those 1960s TV producers sure had dirty minds. :SMILEW~130:
I had the same response with my Jeanie. She had a playboy bod. But to her credit her character protected her from my evil desires. :(

Forum List

Back