What is the American dream to you?

Freedom. If you don't have it and accountable governmenr then you have Canada. Some within the U.S want to becone like us on behalf of their cults power, don't let them. Stop fhen at all costs.
It’s those far left-wing US message board posters they want the USA to turn into Canada or even Cuba.. Either they live in the Rich suburbs or they’re on drugs all the time or their wannabes and they do anything the celebrities, the media, and the neocons tell them to do. They would also be the first people to run away if a draft occurred again in our country.

Left wingers on the US message board can never formulate any arguments, so they personally attack people. Perhaps that’s their way of coping with their very odd and bizarre lifestyle? Who knows it’s all very interesting

Last edited:
My dream in a nutshell is animals like you getting shipped out to northern Nevada, about a 200 mile radius cleared, and about 10 nuclear bombs dropped on your wheelchair ass. Then and only then will America improve. If you even live here.
🤣🤣 hope you get the help you need. Being angry like this all the time is not healthy for you.

Living in Rich suburbs IS the American Dream.
Exactly and many Americans can’t even live like that right now. This country is nothing like it was in 1947. In terms of the power in size of the middle class.

57% of Americans don’t have $1000 to their name for an emergency.

Exactly and many Americans can’t even live like that right now. This country is nothing like it was in 1947. In terms of the power in size of the middle class.

57% of Americans don’t have $1000 to their name for an emergency.
That's sad.

But at least the billionaires got their much needed tax cuts.

We definitely need to bring back the American dream.

Well, you see, Franklin, here's the deal:

Let's accept this picture as a representation of the American Dream to normal people---

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 10.34.42 AM.jpg

The problem with America now, put simply, is that for a significant fraction of the country now on the Far Left, given that frame of reference, THEIR "American Dream" looks more like this:

tumblr_mxxm0qFV8q1qf12yro1_400.gif
Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 10.42.20 AM.png

In the annals of psychology, they call this 'Mental Illness.'

What’s with all the smoke shops being opened across America. Who would’ve ever thought the US government will turn into a drug dealer they’re making billions of dollars in tax revenue off smoke shops.

Americans are tired of the sites of degradation, the street smelling like weed. Homeless people all over the place. People literally walk into Walgreens and they steal and nobody does anything about it.

The astronomical price of homes in this country never had to be like that …that’s the fault of anti-Americans in our government, unleashing lockdowns and printing trillions of dollars for no good reason.

It’s easy for Democrats who are age 60 or older to dismiss the high price of homes, the ramp, theft in our country because they got to grow up in a much better country than younger Americans are growing up in. It’s a shame that there are older Americans who support BLM support Far Left Democrats. It’s an astonishing thing. But I think that there are Americans coming along to counter these disgraceful anti-American our country. And there’s a lot of people who are 60 years or older Most of them are good Americans.

Remember, many of the elite billionaires and millionaires are older Americans who are giving tons of money to BLM and similar organizations, all of which serves the rich class doesn’t do anything for the middle class.

What’s with all the smoke shops being opened across America. Who would’ve ever thought the US government will turn into a drug dealer they’re making billions of dollars in tax revenue off smoke shops.

Americans are tired of the sites of degradation, the street smelling like weed. Homeless people all over the place. People literally walk into Walgreens and they steal and nobody does anything about it.

The astronomical price of homes in this country never had to be like that …that’s the fault of anti-Americans in our government, unleashing lockdowns and printing trillions of dollars for no good reason.

It’s easy for Democrats who are age 60 or older to just completely dismissed ass because they got to grow up in a much better country that younger Americans are not growing up in. It’s a shame that there are older Americans who support BLM support Far Left Ln., Democrats. It’s an astonishing thing. But I think that that are Americans are coming along to counter these disgraceful anti-American our country. And there’s a lot of people who are 60 years or older. Most of them are good Americans.

Cheer up!

In 25 years or so, these will be the “Good Old Days “.

Eliminate the massive taxes while getting rid of bums in privileged employment and I will believe you. This would start people to increase their abilities and not as dependent on others for living.
How does that excuse Trump and his minions’ attempt to overthrow the government?

Here is a very informative worker from a working class guy. From Pedro Santiago. Here’s a guy who is making the Spanish conquistadors. The great Spaniards of history Very proud that’s for Damn sure. There’s a modern day conquistador in Pedro Santiago.

For many people perhaps the American dream is what we saw in the 1950s just as Pedro talked about. Being able to get a home with a white picket fence a single-family home. A marriage a dog a few kids. Back in those days in workin class Guy could have a good middle class job out of high school, and his wife didn’t even have to work. He could send his kids to college.

But just as Pedro says right now in our country as we speak, it is impossible for huge masses of Americans to afford a house. Inflation is out of control. People don’t have pensions like they used to. The jobs aren’t what they used to be. The politicians are not what they used to be. And even much of the American population is lazy weak they’re not willing to protest and do the right things. The jobs aren’t what they used to be. The politicians are not what they used to be. And even much of the American population is lazy week they’re not willing to protest and do the right things. They’ll put on a mask at the drop of an instant. But there are those who say no …we’re not gonna take it, and I think that portion of America is growing.

So is the American dream today simply being able to not be homeless???. Accepting a low class wage renting an apartment for the rest of your life and never being able to afford a home. Is that with the American dream is?

My take …Man, those older Americans who grew up in the 50s and 60s had it made. And they built a great country and look at how Corrupt CEOs the corrupt government officials are not looking out for the middle class like they used to. When you have government officials, including Republicans, but mostly Democrats hyping up race division for absolutely no reason when there is no racism in this country. When those same politicians, ain’t doing a damn thing for the middle class. Well that’s a wake up call.

The American dream to me it’s just what Pedro said being able to get that white picket fence house. Be able to take care of your wife, so she doesn’t have to work at all. Be able to send your kids to college.

But I suppose, for some people in the US government, they wanna tell Americans to be happy to be stoned on drugs all the time, take your drugs fly some stupid flag outside your house that’s not the American flag. Be happy to live in a tiny apartment for the rest of your life. ….Well, I don’t think the American people are gonna stand for that.

So what’s the American dream to you?

One thing that the old timers did not do was whine and cry like you.

Something like 40% of young Americans are not proud to be Americans. Allegedly according to a Poll. We might see some of them in this thread. They are the ones who don’t care about the American dream.

More America’s than ever are homeless and many others have been forced to rent instead of own a house.

Don’t people care about their fellow Americans I know Trump supporters do.

I’ve seen Democrats on the US message board. Say hey you know I’m doing great my son is doing great he just bought a house.

OK what about our fellow Americans starving on the streets?

Hey, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. God bless you all. Feel very good about yourself. Nothing but love here for my fellow Americans.

It’s easy for Democrats who are age 60 or older to dismiss the high price of homes, the ramp, theft in our country because they got to grow up in a much better country than younger Americans are growing up in. It’s a shame that there are older Americans who support BLM support Far Left Democrats. It’s an astonishing thing. But I think that there are Americans coming along to counter these disgraceful anti-American our country. And there’s a lot of people who are 60 years or older Most of them are good Americans.

Remember, many of the elite billionaires and millionaires are older Americans who are giving tons of money to BLM and similar organizations, all of which serves the rich class doesn’t do anything for the middle class.

And then you turn around and vote for tax cuts for the rich. You are a hypocrite.

American Dream​

Article Talk

For other uses, see American Dream (disambiguation).
The American Dream is the national ethos of the United States, a set of ideals including representative democracy, rights, liberty, and equality, in which freedom is interpreted as the opportunity for individual prosperity and success, as well as upward social mobility for oneself and their children, achieved through hard work in a capitalist society with few barriers.
During the mid-19th to the early 20th-century of the United States, for many immigrants, the Statue of Liberty(Liberty Enlightening the World) in New York Harbor was their first view of the country. In this role, it signified new opportunities for Americans and evolved into a symbol of the American Dream.

Forum List

Back