So simple and straightforward.. Any can find the truth by searching the scriptures diligently... There is no need for a priest or a rector or a clergyman of any kind to help one... I suppose the reason the Catholic Church and the other Christian denominations teach otherwise is because it is truly a Mystery to them or they just want to mystify and befuddle the average man or women with their bull ...t. course that way they get to collect money and keep the game going forever and here you are giving it away for free with no ketch..Must rot their socks and their pocketbooks....

Who is to say they haven't changed the scriptures? Who is to say that what you are reading isn't what the scriptures should be?
They have changed the scriptures I think you are smart enough to realize that...Actually I had the good fortune to be in on a Torah scroll writing where we were allowed to help place the last seven letters...You see the Jewish scriptures are meticulously copied and if there is a desrepancy no matter how small they are thrown out or not used...The same cannot be said for the Christian scriptures...Also the usage of Hebrew and its meanings are very important if you are serious about learning then I suggest getting your hands on an online Chabad copy of the scriptures or someone else can point you in the right direction to see how close it is to the originals...

Yes, I know this. So, how is it that people are willing to trust one thing, and not another?

That is an excellent question and a good point...I will say this when I first looked into these things I was like a babe in the forest I knew nothing but fortunately I had some help and I searched out things for myself diligently.. I myself like what they have in my synagogue which is the artscrolls where it is in Hebrew with an English translation and there is commentary from many sources which helps...I personally cannot vouch for any Christian scriptures as they have been consistently altered so I could not send you in the right direction there..The only way to tell I suppose is to compare the different scriptures to each other and see if some of the words were changed... good luck to you if you search it out I am sure you will be rewarded...

Forum List

Back