If libs believe the Bible is a fairy tale why do they quote it.

If libs believe the Bible is a fairy tale why do they quote it.[sic]

You ah.... you do realize that "libs" is politics and "the bible" is religion, right?
Dafuck does one have to do with the other?

They say the Bible is fake news.

Do they now.

---- Link?

in order to readminister the truths the 4th century book misconstrued to suite their political agenda they substituted in their place to appear as the real 1st century events they actually opposed. primarily an acceptance for free Spirited thought the liberal 1st represented.

You ah.... you do realize that "libs" is politics and "the bible" is religion, right?

Do they now.

---- Link?
I think the point of the Op is exactly what you are saying. I think it is liberals that have the problem knowing the difference.

Do they now.

---- Link?
I think the point of the Op is exactly what you are saying. I think it is liberals that have the problem knowing the difference.

Thanks, that's clear as mud. Perhaps the OP would care to tackle it.

Libs? really?

To answer your question, believing the Bible is a book of fairy tales does not mean it is of no value.

Fairy tales convey teaching and moral lessons.

Thats why.

If Cons believe the Bible is the word of God, why would they object to it being quoted?

Libs? really?

To answer your question, believing the Bible is a book of fairy tales does not mean it is of no value.

Thats why.

If Cons believe the Bible is the word of God, why would they object to it being quoted?
For the same reason we object to using genetics as a false rationale to justify deviant behavior. It is a logical fallacy argument.

Who says you can't quote works of fiction?

People quote Shakespeare

Libs? really?

Thats why.

For the same reason we object to using genetics as a false rationale to justify deviant behavior. It is a logical fallacy argument.

So you dismiss out of hand well documented, reviewed and accepted scientific facts that begin to explain in part, not justify, deviant behavior?

Libs? really?

Thats why.

So you dismiss out of hand well documented, reviewed and accepted scientific facts that begin to explain in part, not justify, deviant behavior?
No, I dismiss out of hand the rationalization of them as acceptable. I thought I made that pretty clear.

Libs? really?

Thats why.

No, I dismiss out of hand the rationalization of them as acceptable. I thought I made that pretty clear.

If you are trying to become a professional liar you are going to have to learn how to become more subtle. Try putting a little more shade on your shit.

Libs? really?

Thats why.

If you are trying to become a professional liar you are going to have to learn how to become more subtle. Try putting a little more shade on your shit.
What part of "For the same reason we object to using genetics as a false rationale to justify deviant behavior. It is a logical fallacy argument." did you not understand? And how was it not clear that I dismiss out of hand the rationalization of them as acceptable. Your ability to use reason and logic is below average.

Libs? really?

Thats why.

What part of "For the same reason we object to using genetics as a false rationale to justify deviant behavior. It is a logical fallacy argument." did you not understand? And how was it not clear that I dismiss out of hand the rationalization of them as acceptable. Your ability to use reason and logic is below average.
All studies that show a link to deviant behavior do not attempt to justify or rationalize that behavior.

Like I said, try putting a little more shade on your shit ..

All studies that show a link to deviant behavior do not attempt to justify or rationalize that behavior.

Right? So what? People who use those studies do. Just like atheists liberals use the Bible to justify their social causes which is the point the OP was making and you questioned. Now do you understand?

Right? So what? People who use those studies do. Just like atheists liberals use the Bible to justify their social causes which is the point the OP was making and you questioned. Now do you understand?

Go home already. Take a bath, put on some clean clothing. I've had about enough of you knocking on my door, standing there dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit, trying to sneak into a place where you cannot go in your degraded condition..

You stink.

In a Christian society, invoking the Scriptures lends credibility to deviance. Leftists invoked them to justify slavery in America and genocide in Nazi Germany.

Go home already. Take a bath, put on some clean clothing. I've had about enough of you knocking on my door, standing there dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit, trying to sneak into a place where you cannot go in your degraded condition..

You stink.
Don't blame me for your poor arguments or inability to use reason and logic.

In a Christian society, invoking the Scriptures lends credibility to deviance. Leftists invoked them to justify slavery in America and genocide in Nazi Germany.

In a Christian society, invoking the Scriptures lends credibility to deviance.

an astute observation and the flaw the 4th century book fails to remedy but rather is the reason for the disparacy.

Leftists
invoked them to justify slavery in America and genocide in Nazi Germany.

this proves you are a corrupt 4th century christian and not a believer in the 1st century beliefs representing the true religion.

the above is the example the OP cunningly dismisses as the justification for 1st century religiosity objecting to the 4th century Idolators, calling them atheists, who have disguised their political agenda as the religion of the 1st century and using their duplicitous book for that unholy purpose.

Forum List

Back