What is "Social Justice?"

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
What on earth is "Social Justice?" What does it mean to you? Why does the left want to advance this idea?

Stealing from people you don't like and giving to people you do like. But since it's Government...you have to squander and waste a lot of the money when you redistribute the wealth. :)

No it's not you kidder. Quit kidding.

What on earth is "Social Justice?" What does it mean to you? Why does the left want to advance this idea?

Is your moral yardstick scriptural or secular?

In either case, Social Justice has, at best, been fleeting as it must be adjudicated by imperfect humans.

Social Justice. Making one race feel guilty while propping the other up on a pedestal. Racism, in other words. White guilt, affirmative action. Making same sex marriage superior to heterosexual marriage, suspending a man for insulting gays...

Social Justice. Because the only way for the left to advance an idea is to force it on you.

What on earth is "Social Justice?"

Redistribution of wealth by central planners.

What does it mean to you?

As always, a fundamentally immoral practice that will create more harm than good.

Why does the left want to advance this idea?

Power and control. “A government with the policy to rob Peter to pay Paul can be assured of the support of Paul.”

Is your moral yardstick scriptural or secular?

In either case, Social Justice has, at best, been fleeting as it must be adjudicated by imperfect humans.

The question implies that you set the moral yardstick.

Social Justice is an ongoing and exhaustive venture that is doomed to failure.
Either the rich initiate fascism or the poor cause the infrastructure to collapse.

Social Justice. Making one race feel guilty while propping the other up on a pedestal. Racism, in other words. White guilt, affirmative action. Making same sex marriage superior to heterosexual marriage, suspending a man for insulting gays...

Social Justice. Because the only way for the left to advance an idea is to force it on you.

Of course the other side of that is that some people have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the present century, always have, people like you who think things should just stay like they were when your grandaddy was pup have always stood in the road to perfecting our union.

Of course the other side of that is that some people have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the present century, always have, people like you who think things should just stay like they were when your grandaddy was pup have always stood in the road to perfecting our union.

What? I'll be damned before I'm dragged kicking and screaming anywhere, son. Not by the likes of you conformist, eurocentric liberals anyhow. And from here on out, you'd better leave my grandfather out of this? Got it?

Last edited:

What? I'll be damned before I'm dragged kicking and screaming anywhere, son. Not by the likes of you conformist, eurocentric liberals anyhow. And from here on out, you'd better leave my grandfather out of this? Got it?

That's what the segregationists said and look at how their self-righteous battle against social justice turned out. People like you are always on the wrong side of history uselessly fighting to keep the same social divisions and scapegoats as your parents, at least you will mostly die of old age soon and you can't take the world with you when you go.

Forum List

Back