What is so wrong with Indiana law?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i don't understand what is the big deal with Indiana law. Everyone seems to agree with the one that bill Clinton signed into law. This one seems to expand those protections to private citizens who can be just as burdened in the same way as a business. I own a home and I can be burdened economically in the same way a business can. Shouldn't I have the same rights as corporate America?

. Queers are child molesters and CMs are the new protected group and anyone who criticizes CMs must be fed to the ovens.

i don't understand what is the big deal with Indiana law. Everyone seems to agree with the one that bill Clinton signed into law. This one seems to expand those protections to private citizens who can be just as burdened in the same way as a business. I own a home and I can be burdened economically in the same way a business can. Shouldn't I have the same rights as corporate America?
Make yourself into a corporation. That will get you close. Then you'll be a real person according to the right-wingers.

That or you could be smaller than the period at the end of the sentence, but inside a woman.

• Banned
Make yourself into a corporation. That will get you close. Then you'll be a real person according to the right-wingers.

That or you could be smaller than the period at the end of the sentence, but inside a woman.

i wish I was illegal...

• Banned
. Queers are child molesters and CMs are the new protected group and anyone who criticizes CMs must be fed to the ovens.

I think feeding them to the ovens is a little extreme. I just don't want them to have cake at their wedding

Forum List

Back