Chip Roy raises ‘strong concerns’ Sharia law will be ‘forced upon the American people’

Sniffing glue is a rough way to live bro.
It appears you speak from a position of experience.

Bah. I actually knew a guy that started huffing paint. When we were young, he was OK, but now he's fucked.

He has access to all kinds of money, but boy, his head is fucked up.

I took him to work with me, just to try to get him to cool out, next thing I know he talkin' some "Help me, (my name) 6 foot spiders are chasing me" and he's high-stepping around this woman's front yard in circles.

Yeah, that wasn't the bestest day of my life. I herded him into the truck, tried to calm him and it worked for about halfway home. He tried to bail out halfway, but I didn't let him. I liked this dude, known him since I was about 9.

Then he tried to give me all his cash, (it was about $650 or so)

And I refused it, and then he took off, Oh damn!

I felt responsible for the dude, so I like followed him for 80 miles or so.

He had a fuckin hot rod Mercedes and I was in a Chevy truck. One of them later ones with a governor on it.

Yeah, I had to let that go. I peeled back when I realized he was gonna make it home.

I feel sorry for his parents, they have to deal with him, my dealing with him was voluntary, I was just trying to get him right.

It did not work, I did everything I knew how to do. Sometimes it just doesn't work out, and you have to accept that.

Last edited:
It appears you speak from a position of experience.
I think the zincwarrior prefers the paste...
70-40-锌涂膏_1.jpg

No, Sharia Law is not going to be forced upon the American people. This is precisely why we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. If people want to argue the merit of preventing immigration of certain people based on cultural beliefs or difficulties with assimilation to American society a healthy debate can be had, but stuff like this is just pure xenophobic nonsense and it's hard to take these people seriously when they make these types of assertions.

In the remarks, Roy referenced a “massive Muslim takeover of the United Kingdom” and said he had “pretty strong concerns about people who wanna see Israel’s destruction, who were happy about Oct. 7, who were elected in the United Kingdom.”

“Some might say that we’ve seen that here in the United States,” Roy continued, echoing criticism of pro-Palestinian protesters on college campuses. “What are we gonna do about that?”

”Leftist Law” has been forced upon the American people….we obviously have a lot of ignorant fools here…What makes you think Sharia Law can’t take root in this shithole full of shit human beings?

Forum List

Back