What is our future?

A house divided against itself will not stand. We are very divided. My poor kids. I truly fear for their future. I have never seen our country as divided as it is now and even Canada is not highly polarized. Do people see a compromise or are we on the brink of something awful?

President Biden promised unity. But he has failed.

sjsjsjxjdj.jpg

The Nazi party must be defeated. Once the Nazis are vanquished the nation can start to heal. But until fascism - the democrats - are completely destroyed, we will remain at war.
The Nazi party was defeated in world war II. Wake up and get a clue. You are not helping the situation with dumb little names.

A house divided against itself will not stand. We are very divided. My poor kids. I truly fear for their future. I have never seen our country as divided as it is now and even Canada is not highly polarized. Do people see a compromise or are we on the brink of something awful?

imo it's already slightly better than two years ago. the gop senate has moved towards bipartisanship, but the progressives cannot respond. We really "only" have something like 20% on either wing resolutely saying no compromise. It remains to be seen what the SC will do on abortion. But legally and civilly that's imo the most difficult compromise, but even there I'm not sure there's any state where an actual maj of voters approve either of no abortion on any ground (esp for rape and incest) or abortion on demand for any reason at any time. Imo the biggest issue is simply that for the first time in the nation's history (aside maybe the Great Depression) most people don't believe their children will do better than they did. Neither party has any answer.

I think one of the major mistakes your Reich made is in not allowing even a single challenge to be heard in a court of law.

We used to say that "every man gets his day in court." But not when it came to the massive election irregularities. The REFUSAL of due process made it clear that there is no law.

Iran has elections, China has elections, the USSR had elections. Elections where the outcome is predetermined by the rulers is meaningless.

This is now the state in America - we saw an election where laws and state constitutions were openly violated. You lie that challenges were defeated, but the fact is that no courts would hear challenges - due process was suspended - making it more apparent that the outcome was predetermined, and any challenge was prohibited.

No court would hear challenges, yet quietly when the cameras were focused on some other Reich produced pseudo-event we have;

Yeah, the Pennsylvania election was exactly as we said - compromised.

But the courts refused to allow due process because the outcome was determined in advance.

Your Reich seized power - but at what cost?
Repugs have been stacking the courts for years. What does it say about your so called "stolen" election nonsense when even your own reich wing judges laugh your spurious lawsuits out of court? Then you idiots just double down on stupid and try your little Jan 6 putsch to overturn the results of a fair and free election so you can keep your beloved dear leader as president for life - but dems are the nazis???

Repugs have been stacking the courts for years. What does it say about your so called "stolen" election nonsense when even your own reich wing judges laugh your spurious lawsuits out of court? Then you idiots just double down on stupid and try your little Jan 6 putsch to overturn the results of a fair and free election so you can keep your beloved dear leader as president for life - but dems are the nazis???
You filthy fucks spent four years and tens of millions of taxpayer dollars trying to “overturn” an election. You hired a corrupt complicit media to help you slander and defame the peoples president and you concocted two bullshit impeachments trying to unseat him….YES you dirty bastards are fucking Nazis!

You filthy fucks spent four years and tens of millions of taxpayer dollars trying to “overturn” an election. You hired a corrupt complicit media to help you slander and defame the peoples president and you concocted two bullshit impeachments trying to unseat him….YES you dirty bastards are fucking Nazis!
At least we didn't storm the Capitol and try to overthrow the government after Trump was installed even though 3 million more Americans voted against his corrupt ass than voted for him. Even the corporate media was appalled by Trump, but there was still Faux news, Rupert Murdoch's empire, and world nut daily to carry his water, not to mention all the talk radio sucking his dick 24/7. The only bs about the well deserved impeachments was the spineless and corrupt repug senate not holding Trump accountable for anything. Of course, he hasn't ever been held accountable for anything his whole life. Nah, you fuckers are the "Nazis".

THIRTY RED STATES: Great America
TWENTY BLUE STATES: Ingrate America

Secession is the natural outcome of such divisiveness.

The Nazi party was defeated in world war II.

Yes, and now they are back.

Wake up and get a clue. You are not helping the situation with dumb little names.

Facts are not dumb.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

Repugs have been stacking the courts for years.

Is that why most federal judges are loyal to Fuhrer Soros and the Reich, openly hostile to the United States Constitution?

Donald Trump put Americans in the SCOTUS, earlier Republicans couldn't even manage that - look at fucking lefty Roberts.

What does it say about your so called "stolen" election nonsense when even your own reich wing judges laugh your spurious lawsuits out of court? Then you idiots just double down on stupid and try your little Jan 6 putsch to overturn the results of a fair and free election so you can keep your beloved dear leader as president for life - but dems are the nazis???

democrats are the new Nazi party - that is irrefutable.

From basing your power on a scapegoat - whites are the New Jude, to your violent suppression of dissent, to crushing free speech, shitting on freedom of religion, attacking the independent press, dissolving the rule of law, and attacking free and fair elections.

NOW, you're a mindless Nazi - so you'll throw yourself on the ground and scream "NUHN UHN." It is your way. Go ahead and pick from the above list and I'll support my charge against your filthy fascist Reich with documented facts.

Yes, and now they are back.

Facts are not dumb.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
You seem kind of overwrought, unhinged, perhaps a screw loose. Seek competent mental help. Hopefully family members are monitoring your access to sharp implements as weapons.

At least we didn't storm the Capitol and try to overthrow the government

Yes you did, you fucking lying nazi.

1645582184711.png

after Trump was installed even though 3 million more Americans voted against his corrupt ass than voted for him. Even the corporate media was appalled by Trump, but there was still Faux news, Rupert Murdoch's empire, and world nut daily to carry his water, not to mention all the talk radio sucking his dick 24/7. The only bs about the well deserved impeachments was the spineless and corrupt repug senate not holding Trump accountable for anything. Of course, he hasn't ever been held accountable for anything his whole life. Nah, you fuckers are the "Nazis".

In what way are the American's Nazis - Adolf?

Do Americans scapegoat a race to foment hate the way you do against Der Juden, the whites?

Do Americans seek to destroy our free market system and establish a command economy the way you vile scum do?

Do American arrest political opponents for protesting against them like you Nazi pigs do?

Do Americans use police to kick in the doors of Mosques the way you vermin kicked in the doors of Churches?

No - you're just accusing your victims of what it is you do and are - you filthy Nazi pile of shit.

Division is freedom's only saving grace, Azog.

Any time I hear the word unity, I think BOHICA.

Do you honestly believe, for one second, that the people who want to tell you what to believe, what to think, and what to say and how to live your life, all in the name of unity, would respect your right to be let alone?

You seem kind of overwrought, unhinged, perhaps a screw loose.

Well of course , you have no logical or rational refutation of the facts I present, so ad hom is your refuge.

Seek competent mental help. Hopefully family members are monitoring your access to sharp implements as weapons.

How clever you are.

Way to utterly destroy the facts I've presented.

President Biden promised unity. But he has failed.>>>

It takes 2 traitor

Cowardly Americans love murdering the families, friends & neighbors of those they pretend to fight.
USA became "fortress America" in service to the Prince of Gog & Magog, and is currently trying to murder the Mother of Chrisianity, Christ and Syro-Aryan Christian Israel European mankind. And because Tsar Putin has a Divine Mandate to disarm the America beast, America is circling the drain, especially when Amerians refuse to confess their wrongs and stop doing them.

I support live and let live............Your side supports ORDERING mandates .........take the jab or ELSE........Under Biden and in Blue shitholes your side HAS FIRED PEOPLE IN MASS over the vaccines..........Beat downs over masks.....

But when Riot season with Burn Loot and Murder..........don't worry about it.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.........but in Alabama we have passed laws AGAINST YOU........There WILL BE NO VACCINE PASSPORTS HERE.
Good Hope you all die horrible deaths you pigs

Biden is a freakin vegetable.
He's been in office for a year and accomplished nothing, zilch, zero. .... :cuckoo:
President Biden has accomplished putting into effect Isaiah 5 where the King of kings raised a flag to many nations to come plunder America, and none can stop their plundering.

Well of course , you have no logical or rational refutation of the facts I present, so ad hom is your refuge.

How clever you are.

Way to utterly destroy the facts I've presented.
That scree was not facts. Nobody believes in your Nazis. It is just rhetoric. Head for Michigan and take it up with Rocky Suhayda. It will make you both feel better as you would get to vent, and it would make him seem as if they mattered. They aren't even on a ballot down here. They are among the very least of my worries.

Cowardly Americans love murdering the families, friends & neighbors of those they pretend to fight.
USA became "fortress America" in service to the Prince of Gog & Magog, and is currently trying to murder the Mother of Chrisianity, Christ and Syro-Aryan Christian Israel European mankind. And because Tsar Putin has a Divine Mandate to disarm the America beast, America is circling the drain, especially when Amerians refuse to confess their wrongs and stop doing them.
You complain a lot

Forum List

Back