Debate Now What Is More Effective?

What Is More Effective?

• Total voters
I chose vaccine but I wore a mask before covid when I had a bad cold and had to go to a public place like the drug store or grocery store to pick up medicine. I do the list that Flint posted covid or just a bad cold bug.

Why only two choices? Some leaders proposed investigating many options. Others choose to cancel anyone suggesting there may be other options. Neither of these options are 100% safe and 100% effective.

Masks, the vaccine, or neither. Go ahead and pick one. The only rule is that you can't bully anybody who chooses the vaccine, or chooses not to get it since it's a personal choice. I'm pro-vaccine myself and I really don't believe that masks do much of anything except give the government what they want... control.
You misinterpret the purpose of the mask.

It does not protect you.
It's role is to protect others from you.
Same with social distancing.

Your presents a false equivalence.

It does not protect you.
It's role is to protect others from you.

Again,.. I don't really see how something made of cloth or plastic would be much protection either way. I'm vaccinated anyways though.

Well that doesn't apply to me because I am protected. I'm vaccinated remember?
Apparently you haven't been following the news or the latest medical recommendations.
Masks are recommended indoors and at heavily attended outdoor events.

You can still get COVID, no vaccine is 100% effective, and even if asymptomatic, you can spread the disease.

Masks, the vaccine, or neither. Go ahead and pick one. The only rule is that you can't bully anybody who chooses the vaccine, or chooses not to get it since it's a personal choice. I'm pro-vaccine myself and I really don't believe that masks do much of anything except give the government what they want... control.

I think it's the other way around.
You can't control people with masks, but you can control people with drugs.

You can take off a mask. You can throw the mask in the garbage.
You can't do either of those with a drug.

I know what a mask is made of. I can research where it's parts came from and where they were made. In other words, I know exactly what is in a mask and what it does for me.

NONE of that can be said for this "vaccine".

Apparently you haven't been following the news or the latest medical recommendations.
Masks are recommended indoors and at heavily attended outdoor events.

You can still get COVID, no vaccine is 100% effective, and even if asymptomatic, you can spread the disease.

image (3).jpg

Then why does it matter?
If you are protected, then why are vaxxers constantly bringing it up and shoving it in peoples faces?

You're protected from COVID. Super duper. Go live your life.

I'm not trying to rub it into anybody's face,.. I was making a point of saying I was protected because the bozo trying to force me to muzzle up seems to think I'm not.

Yeah, protected.
Like a condom fresh from the freezer.

Whatever, if you're trying to force me to mask up then you're as bad as the government. :rolleyes: (New rule, all of you who are like that,.. shut your mouth! If you want to muzzle yourself that's your right, but don't try and make me do the same!! :mad:)

Whatever, if you're trying to force me to mask up then you're as bad as the government. :rolleyes: (New rule, all of you who are like that,.. shut your mouth! If you want to muzzle yourself that's your right, but don't try and make me do the same!! :mad:)
I would if I could.
But
I'm simply pointing out that your assumptions are dead wrong.
Your reasoning excusing your obviously wrong decision is dead wrong.
Yeah, if, 18 months ago, a bunch of you hadn't gone bat-sh*t crazy and just followed common sense guidance
then, today, you might have a point.
But that insanity has allowed multiple variants to evolve and reduced the effectiveness of the vaccines.
So, even though you've been vaccinated, you can still get COVID and be totally asymptomatic and
because you're not masked and not distancing you can spread the disease freely especially, most likely, most of the people around you are acting the same.
Look around.
The highest positivity rates in the US are in states where the population is following your guidance.

I must be getting soft. I'm now muzzling myself out of respect for places that strongly encourage the masks even though they're not required. Just doing it for them. I'm not going to get Covid I'm almost sure of it since I've been unmasked in public for months now when I can be and I do believe I would have already gotten it. I was never really too worried with it to begin with. Just doing it out of common courtesy for others. :)

Forum List

Back