Debate Now What Is More Effective?

What Is More Effective?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Masks, the vaccine, or neither. Go ahead and pick one. The only rule is that you can't bully anybody who chooses the vaccine, or chooses not to get it since it's a personal choice. I'm pro-vaccine myself and I really don't believe that masks do much of anything except give the government what they want... control.

Im pretty sure we will find in the coming years that the masks did virtually nothing, if anything at all. The vaccines will help a lot though. I took the vaccine the day after the FDA approved it. My second shot should be coming soon.

Masks, the vaccine, or neither. Go ahead and pick one. The only rule is that you can't bully anybody who chooses the vaccine, or chooses not to get it since it's a personal choice. I'm pro-vaccine myself and I really don't believe that masks do much of anything except give the government what they want... control.
I have no idea since the virus can permeate the atmosphere and surfaces with impunity in a general area that is not sanitized.

Im pretty sure we will find in the coming years that the masks did virtually nothing, if anything at all. The vaccines will help a lot though. I took the vaccine the day after the FDA approved it. My second shot should be coming soon.
I got to wear insulting mask so I did accomplish something.

• Banned
Btw, to all of the people on here who would choose neither? What do you think would be the best way to beat this pandemic then? I just don't see how wearing a piece of cloth or paper on your face is going to stop you from getting Covid. It would stop you from getting coughed and sneezed on, but so would turning your head away from the person as well. Tagging JohnDB on this because I think is in favor of wearing masks and I'm just curious why he thinks they're effective.

• Banned
You also know that the numbers of people apparently dying from Covid-19 is way off. The media just likes scaring people. So even if somebody dies from the Flu (which yes it's still around it's just that Covid has been getting way more publicity now) they automatically mark it as Covid-19.

Btw, to all of the people on here who would choose neither? What do you think would be the best way to beat this pandemic then? I just don't see how wearing a piece of cloth or paper on your face is going to stop you from getting Covid. It would stop you from getting coughed and sneezed on, but so would turning your head away from the person as well. Tagging JohnDB on this because I think is in favor of wearing masks and I'm just curious why he thinks they're effective.
Best way? Turn off the news.

You left out the options for "both", "horse dewormer" and "injecting bleach".

Who injects bleach?
The widespread use of household bleach (5.25% sodium hypochlorite) as a disinfectant by IV drug users may cause an increase in the number of IV injections of this substance. We report the case of a 31-year-old man who injected less than 1 mL of bleach and then experienced transient left-sided chest pain and vomiting. The patient did not have any serious complications. This report is similar to the only other reported case in the medical literature of an IV injection of a small amount of bleach. Based on these two reports, household bleach appears to be safe when used as a disinfectant by IV drug users, but more studies are needed.

1630877136346.png

Protecting you from Covid.
I was locked down in the same house with with 3 people with COVID, 3 separate times. I never used a mask. We kept away from each other and i treated all touchable surfaces like lava. If i touched anything, i Purell'ed. I never got COVID.

1. Take the vaccine.

2. Wear a proper mask that will prevent spread from you.

3. Wash daily and keep hand sanitizer.

4. Keep a social distance.

5. If contracted isolate yourself, treat it like it is pneumonia and realize the Vaccine does not prevent the spread of the virus with the variants out there…

The widespread use of household bleach (5.25% sodium hypochlorite) as a disinfectant by IV drug users may cause an increase in the number of IV injections of this substance. We report the case of a 31-year-old man who injected less than 1 mL of bleach and then experienced transient left-sided chest pain and vomiting. The patient did not have any serious complications. This report is similar to the only other reported case in the medical literature of an IV injection of a small amount of bleach. Based on these two reports, household bleach appears to be safe when used as a disinfectant by IV drug users, but more studies are needed.

View attachment 535465
Well you got me there. 1ml huh? Wow.

The most effective things to do are: wash hands frequently, stay home if one has symptoms, moderate social distancing and getting on with life.

Covid is endemic. We have the choice of living with it or "living" as slaves to a state bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back