What Is Jill Biden Wearing?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

FaKOqYMXEAE1iWB

I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

It looks like she's standing behind a cardboard cutout.

Honestly who is dressing or influencing Jill's fashion choices? She dressed appropriate when FJB was VP.

1660562984109.png

Looks like she picked up hubby"s Depends by mistake!

omg!

frankly, i don't see how that would look good on anyone! It seems to be 2 sizes too small, for one thing.... yikes

tarnation.jpg

Forum List

Back