What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is Jill Biden Wearing?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe dressed her.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FaKOqYMXEAE1iWB

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

It looks like she's standing behind a cardboard cutout.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
I don’t think that dress would look good on anyone

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Honestly who is dressing or influencing Jill's fashion choices? She dressed appropriate when FJB was VP.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

1660562984109.png

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you become senile, one often dresses crazy.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
pig feed dress.jpg

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Looks like she picked up hubby"s Depends by mistake!

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
His and hers outfits, how "cute". :laughing0301:
/---/ That dress looks like it was designed by a first-year student at the Fashion Institute of New York.,

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like she aged 10 years in 2 days.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So when yous people get that old you won't have wrinkles on yer face?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Reaction score

omg!

frankly, i don't see how that would look good on anyone! It seems to be 2 sizes too small, for one thing.... yikes

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

tarnation.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List