What Is Jill Biden Wearing?

I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

Tell me that's not Joe Biden in a wig.

I like the dress she wore on the cover of Vogue magazine better.

1660662066169.png

I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

Melania's confiscated dresses?

Holy Crap! She looks like she's 90!

I can't say as I give 2 shits what Jill is wearing or how she looks. Don't know why anyone would care either. I never thought it was okay to attack Melania or any other 1st Lady. Go after her idiot husband all you want, but leave her out of it unless she says something really stupid.

A baby blue Walmart lizard dress.

Last edited:
I remember dresses like that. Breasts are supposed to fill the top part.

I can't say as I give 2 shits what Jill is wearing or how she looks. Don't know why anyone would care either. I never thought it was okay to attack Melania or any other 1st Lady. Go after her idiot husband all you want, but leave her out of it unless she says something really stupid.

She is propping the turnip up for her benefit. She qualifies as a target accordingly.

Forum List

Back