What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is Jill Biden Wearing?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

Tell me that's not Joe Biden in a wig.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like the dress she wore on the cover of Vogue magazine better.

1660662066169.png

Riff Raff

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I get that Jill Biden is on vacation. Breezy cotton sundresses are always a good move on vacation IMO.

But...not this. I don't know what this is. I'm looking at the bodice--such as it is--and then at the very mature face above it. Even if the outfit were flattering, it's clearly for a woman with a "2" as the first number in her age.

I am excited to see rickrack make a comeback and I think mature women can do a little here and there--but not...this. Jill Biden is no Melania. Wow.

Melania's confiscated dresses?

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Holy Crap! She looks like she's 90!

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

task0778

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't say as I give 2 shits what Jill is wearing or how she looks. Don't know why anyone would care either. I never thought it was okay to attack Melania or any other 1st Lady. Go after her idiot husband all you want, but leave her out of it unless she says something really stupid.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A baby blue Walmart lizard dress.

Last edited:

Marianne

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's her face and neck...
Either it's not her or she's aged very poorly since JB became CIC.
Presidents age a lot in office so why not First Ladies.
I think it’s her. Here’s another picture. Could be a combo of poor lighting, neck line and lack of makeup.

1660794831972.jpeg

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I remember dresses like that. Breasts are supposed to fill the top part.

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't say as I give 2 shits what Jill is wearing or how she looks. Don't know why anyone would care either. I never thought it was okay to attack Melania or any other 1st Lady. Go after her idiot husband all you want, but leave her out of it unless she says something really stupid.

She is propping the turnip up for her benefit. She qualifies as a target accordingly.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List