What Is Jill Biden Wearing?

I can't say as I give 2 shits what Jill is wearing or how she looks. Don't know why anyone would care either. I never thought it was okay to attack Melania or any other 1st Lady. Go after her idiot husband all you want, but leave her out of it unless she says something really stupid.
As you can see from Independentā€™s comment her appearance is shocking. The dress isnā€™t flattering yes but she also looks like sheā€™s aged 20 years. Thatā€™s a little concerning.

The difference is nobody picked on Melaniaā€™s clothes or fashion choices,she was impeccably dressed. They picked on Melania on a personal level. Thatā€™s not happening here. Jill Bidenā€™s fashion choice is being considered as it is with all high profile people. Also comments about how sheā€™s aged are legitimate cause for concern. Hopefully itā€™s a bad picture and not something to do with her health.

But once upon a time she was beautiful!

That's what happens when you mix with the wrong crowd like she did.

1660795524805.png

I can't say as I give 2 shits what Jill is wearing or how she looks. Don't know why anyone would care either. I never thought it was okay to attack Melania or any other 1st Lady. Go after her idiot husband all you want, but leave her out of it unless she says something really stupid.

She wore a really hideous dress and she is, in fact, a public figure. She married her husband when HE was a public figure so she knew well what she was getting in to.

So this "leave her out of it" that we normally extend (correctly) to children? No. She wore an atrocious dress. I pointed it out. That's hardly an "attack".

Get over it. Geez.

It's a couple sizes too big, too. Is this real? Not sure if real.

Forum List

Back