What is it with Trump and POWs

"He was a hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured". He wasn't just referring to McCain, as evidenced by the last sentence. Probably explains why he had the POW/MIA flag removed from atop the White House to some corner of the South Lawn somewhere..Removal of POW/MIA flag from White House sparks anger
So we are back again on the Veteran shit again?

Okay, here goes again.

Now President Trump was in fighting with the traitor from Hanoi, because of what John did by submitting the Russian Collusion bullshit we all know was financed by the Hitlery Campaign. You fuckers just never know when to stop.

"He was a hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured". He wasn't just referring to McCain, as evidenced by the last sentence. Probably explains why he had the POW/MIA flag removed from atop the White House to some corner of the South Lawn somewhere..Removal of POW/MIA flag from White House sparks anger
It was McCain that got the whole fake dossier rolling along.....so when referring to that POW...the pampered son of an Admiral and elected official....who cares what Trump said about that seditious bum....

Trump was discussing 'heroes' in general, and someone suggested John McStain, and Trump at first dissented, then on second thought agreed. He then followed up with a statement that in context meant he prefered to admire heroes who were not captured.

Democrats have been lying their asses off about it ever since.

It was a poorly chosen smack to McCain, who deserved it, but there is nothing more to it really. Frankly, no soldier should be taken alive, imho. You go into battle and you come home or you die. Getting caught is not an option, outside of tv and movies.

:shock::47:

Regurgitating old stories already?

The flag was moved to a new POW memorial.

Regurgitating old stories already?

The flag was moved to a new POW memorial.
Regurgitating old stories??..you mean like your doing with Biden??

It was a poorly chosen smack to McCain, who deserved it, but there is nothing more to it really. Frankly, no soldier should be taken alive, imho. You go into battle and you come home or you die. Getting caught is not an option, outside of tv and movies.

So you think soldiers who are in real danger of being captured should commit suicide??

Okay, here goes again.

Now President Trump was in fighting with the traitor from Hanoi, because of what John did by submitting the Russian Collusion bullshit we all know was financed by the Hitlery Campaign. You fuckers just never know when to stop.
Again..'he wasn't just referring to McCain, as evidenced by the last sentence'.

Trump was discussing 'heroes' in general, and someone suggested John McStain, and Trump at first dissented, then on second thought agreed. He then followed up with a statement that in context meant he prefered to admire heroes who were not captured.

Democrats have been lying their asses off about it ever since.
Ya right..(chuckle)

Okay, here goes again.

Trump's cult fine with him disparaging vets..what a surprise.

Okay, here goes again.

Trump's cult fine with him disparaging vets..what a surprise.
Yeah, sure. If i remember correctly Joe Biden allowed injured military to be executed by a Muslim "doctor" at Fort Hood, and all it was called, was "Work Place Violence". Those suffering families couldnt even get compensation when they sorely needed it, but hey, Joe is the man.

So you think soldiers who are in real danger of being captured should commit suicide??
I'm saying soldiers should never be captured. You shoot until you can no longer shoot. You bring CQC knife tactics when you run out of ammo. You take the pin out of your last grenade and use it strategically. You do what you have to do to not make yourself a tool of living leverage for your enemy.

Forum List

Back