What Is It Like to Be Attacked By Rocks?

With all of that being said, I know the history behind the area. There have been....less-than-honorable acts by both the Israelis and the Palestinians. And the motives behind suicide bombings, lobbing missiles, and razing churches and homes; should be investigated. I want to know the "why" behind what appears to be irrational acts.

Let us keep the discussion focused. The topic is whether throwing rocks at someone is harmless.

If it was harmless it wouldn't be worth doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9W9i2mr6hk]Palestinians attacking Israeli soldiers with rocks - YouTube[/ame]

Let us keep the discussion focused. The topic is whether throwing rocks at someone is harmless.

If it was harmless it wouldn't be worth doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9W9i2mr6hk]Palestinians attacking Israeli soldiers with rocks - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, we know how much you want IDF soldiers to get hurt

They choose to go out and get stoned.

How can you feel sorry for people like that?

You can kill someone with rocks. We used to go out in the woods when we were young and place clay tiles at about 20-yard distance then we used to compete with each other in seeing who could shatter most amount of tiles in fixed amount of throws. Some kids were down right 'lethal' with their throws. Now imagine it is your skull in the place of the tile and then things will fall in perspective. No one can survive a rock hitting their head at the speed of 80mph. In the most optimum situation, you will be paralyzed for life. Why would anyone want to risk that instead of taking defensive measures? I would not and I do not expect anyone to stand by and take a hit from the rock. You stop being an innocent kid the moment you pick a rock and hurl it at someone.

:lol:

I survived a lot of shit.

Including rocks thrown at my head.

:eusa_shifty:

They did fucking hurt.

There are 18-year olds who can throw a rock at the speed of 160kmh. You will not survive taking that kind of hit on the head. You got lucky in a sense that the throwers in your case were somewhat weaklings.

I survived being stabbed and a crowbar to my eye. Along with multiple bar and street fights.

Please..

:lol:

I survived a lot of shit.

Including rocks thrown at my head.

:eusa_shifty:

They did fucking hurt.

There are 18-year olds who can throw a rock at the speed of 160kmh. You will not survive taking that kind of hit on the head. You got lucky in a sense that the throwers in your case were somewhat weaklings.

I survived being stabbed and a crowbar to my eye. Along with multiple bar and street fights.

Please..

You sound like a brave man. I am glad you are alive.

Please..

You sound like a brave man. I am glad you are alive.

Stupid is more like it.

But thanks.

Rocks can be dangerous. I know you had to be extremely careful in certain areas of Israel while travelling on the Sabbath, as orthodox neighborhoods could regularly be found to bring out storms of stones and other debris upon your head if you were not dressed appropriately or driving a vehicle.

Warnings often could be found when hiking around more conservative areas of the Israeli national trails in the northern areas as well, especially in the Galilee. Sometimes, you just avoided the confrontation because they would move the stone markers along the trail and you just ended up wandering lost for a few hours or days and never made it to the stoning that was waiting for you near their settlement.

Forum List

Back