What is happening to white people in US sports?

hanging on the ropes is also prohibited. Ali's promotion in general was pure scam, he constantly broke the rules. It is forbidden to grab the back of the head, it is forbidden to bind an opponent, it is forbidden to talk during the fight, it is forbidden to insult rivals, it is forbidden to adhere to purely passive tactics.

Yes, and on the street I usually knocked out 100+ guys with one combination if I hit it clearly. I don't quite understand how you can stand after a good blow, it turns off the light and passes the skull through the meat grinder.
If you have really good speed blow
So I think the Forman's punches sounded powerful, but weren't really dangerous.
Stay in Imagination World, head case. Reality would be too dangerous for you.

There is a distinct difference between a street fight and a boxing match, as well as a difference in the skill level of street fighters versus trained, professional boxers.

If you've ever put on gloves and boxed a 3 minute round, those 3 minutes can feel like an eternity.
The only fight this loon has ever been in is with his imagination.

This policy of increasing combat duration affects style. It weeds out brutal fighters who are capable of a quick knockout but quickly fizzle out. Weaklings use this loophole to wear down opponents by simply running away from combat and tying their hands. Which is exactly what Ali did against Foreman and Fraser.
Ali did not run from Frazier. In fact I was present at his 3rd fight with Frazier in the Phillipines.

This is what Frazier looked like at the end of 14 rounds. The fight was stopped by Fraziers corner in the 14th round because Frazier could not see the punches coming.

As far as Foreman, I was also at that fight in Africa, Foreman was defeated by knockout in the 8th round.

Such bitches can just run away during the whole fight and it does not bother them, even if the publick throw rotten eggs at them. This is what led to the current state of affairs in boxing.
Although it is formally prohibited.
Such bitches can just run away during the whole fight and it does not bother them, even if the publick throw rotten eggs at them. This is what led to the current state of affairs in boxing.
Although it is formally prohibited.

In Foreman's own words, he said:

"I've been hit harder by other fighters but in that fight I was hit more and hit faster than I ever was before".

Have you actually watched those two fights?

You can find them on YouTube.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1633105173307.jpg
    FB_IMG_1633105173307.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 27
hanging on the ropes is also prohibited. Ali's promotion in general was pure scam, he constantly broke the rules. It is forbidden to grab the back of the head, it is forbidden to bind an opponent, it is forbidden to talk during the fight, it is forbidden to insult rivals, it is forbidden to adhere to purely passive tactics.

Ali fought for nearly 20 years as a professional and successfuly defended his title 19 times, and was NEVER disqualified.
The official Marquis of Queensbury rules of boxing are in the link below.
Perhaps you should review them in order to better understand what the rules actually are.

Ali did not run from Frazier. In fact I was present at his 3rd fight with Frazier in the Phillipines.

This is what Frazier looked like at the end of 14 rounds. The fight was stopped by Fraziers corner in the 14th round because Frazier could not see the punches coming.

As far as Foreman, I was also at that fight in Africa, Foreman was defeated by knockout in the 8th round.
This does not negate what is said.

And you couldn't see what the Frazer saw and what he didn't see.
in fact, they just stopped the fight a few seconds before Ali was dead

He never claimed that Foreman did not beat him, but he considered Ali's victories to be fake. He said that Ali could only run away and hide, it is not a fighter.

Ali started his career with a fake victory. Until now, no one can find his Phantom Punch in a fight with Liston

While you are at it might as well ask what happened to white people in music or white people on televiion?

Last edited:
I was threatened and poisoned before the fight
Foreman retracted that statement years later. In his own words. If you read this interview that he had with the Los Angeles times you will see what he says now, which is basically that he underestimated Ali.

Ali said that he flutters like a butterfly, but in fact his movements were awkward, this is a fluttering hippopotamus.
Ali was never the best, even statistically, he invent it.

Ali is the dirtiest con man in boxing history. His whole career is all shenanigans

This thread is being derailed and it is probably my fault for putting in in sports. The point of the thread is to highlight the overrepresentation of skin color in Basketball and football. There are no efforts in school systems to address Critical Race Theory and balance the number to reflect reality by blaming African humans as the source of the world's problems. Logically there be should if one examines the false premise of white supremacy in US education.

Clearly there is something going on in these sports that will destroy them in America if the exclusion of white athletes is not dealt with.

Last edited:
This does not negate what is said.

And you couldn't see what the Frazer saw and what he didn't see.
in fact, they just stopped the fight a few seconds before Ali was dead
Obviously I "saw" more than you did, because I was at the fight.

Fraziers trainer, Eddie Futch stopped the fight to prevent Frazier from being permanently injured.

And you are confused. Ali did say "The fight was like being the closest to death that he ever was".

However, he obviously found the strength to stop Frazier.

Obviously I "saw" more than you did, because I was at the fight.

Fraziers trainer, Eddie Futch stopped the fight to prevent Frazier from being permanently injured.

And you are confused. Ali did say "The fight was like being the closest to death that he ever was".

However, he obviously found the strength to stop Frazier.
I don't know what you saw, but everyone else saw Frazer beat Ali throughout the fight and Ali fell when the fight was stopped.

I believe Frazer's seconds were bribed by Ali's team.

Then they came up with this fairy tale about vision problems

According to statistics, the greatest was Marciano

Ali lied
Marcianos career lasted half as long as Alis, and he fought a much lesser quality of opposition.

The most notable fighters that he defeated(Joe Louis, Archie Moore and Jersey Joe Walcott)were far past their prime years when he faced them.

I don't know what you saw, but everyone else saw Frazer beat Ali throughout the fight and Ali fell when the fight was stopped.

I believe Frazer's seconds were bribed by Ali's team.

Then they came up with this fairy tale about vision problems
Ali sat on the canvas after the fight was stopped because he was exhausted.

No one was bribed, and the beating that Frazier took in the 12th through the 14th round is what prompted his corner to stop the fight.

Those are the facts, and you've not produced a shred of evidence to prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back