What is happening to white people in US sports?

Has anyone done a study of the percentage of blacks that use tanning parlors in the US? Maybe the ACLU should sue the tanning industry?
Probably a visit to a tanning parlor is good for blacks, it synthesizes vitamin D

You whities are just going to have to accept that Blacks are physically superior.
When I watch an Olympic 100 meter track race I see the majority of the black runners doing a little better than the white athletes. So I agree that blacks are slightly physically superior. However a physically fit white Olympic runner will usually outperform a black individual who lacks any training.

Some will argue the whites are smarter than blacks but if so in my opinion the difference is slight and obviously some blacks may have much higher IQs than most other whites or blacks. Of course cultural differences may explain the slight differences in intelligence.

in my opinion the difference is slight and obviously
map-usa-average-iq-us-state-768x527.jpg

Cowboy states are in the lead, the south is an absolute outsider, there is an absolutely unambiguous correlation

Last edited:
When I watch an Olympic 100 meter track race I see

When I watch an Olympic 100 meter track race I see that Usain Bolt is absolutely focused on anthropometry and specific running technique, and he is not a typical sprinter. He has rather thin and long legs for the sprint, and most sprinters have strong, medium thighs.
Obviosly the farma do things there. Long muscules is bad for max speed by default.
Indicative here would be something like all-around, which is exactly what blacks don't like, they are not in CrossFit.

In general, classic African black has precisely a gracial build, he has a thin bone and long limbs, as a rule, this means weak legs. This is not always the case for American blacks, for example, Tyson had very strong legs. This suggests that American blacks are generally not very close to their African counterparts, they are probably heavily mixed with Americans.

PS Although judging by the pictures on Google, in Africa they are also very different, there is also a dense build with strong legs

Last edited:
I have noticed that blacks quite often have severely hypertrophied biceps, on average, their biceps are more powerful than whites. At the same time, triceps and shoulders, on the contrary, are smaller. Sometimes there is no triceps at all, like Roy Jones has.
But large biceps are usually not important for sports, they only work as stabilizers. Naturally, they only develop in gymnasts. Even Olympic weightlifters have small biceps.

By the way, it's not a fact that these champions could beat a simple guy like me. Foreman and Lyle exchanged blows for a dozen rounds, but for some reason none of them fell. One accurate blow is enough for me to knock out, and they lack a hundred. Why it happens? Because they have no real punch, no speed in punch. The blows are strong but they do not go in like a bullet but push like a bulldozer
The Foreman/Lyle fight lasted 5 rounds, with Foreman winning by knockout.

There were 3 knockdowns in the fight..

Foreman was floored twice and Lyle was floored once.

The Foreman/Lyle fight lasted 5 rounds, with Foreman winning by knockout.

There were 3 knockdowns in the fight..

Foreman was floored twice and Lyle was floored once.
Yes, and on the street I usually knocked out 100+ guys with one combination if I hit it clearly. I don't quite understand how you can stand after a good blow, it turns off the light and passes the skull through the meat grinder.
If you have really good speed blow
So I think the Forman's punches sounded powerful, but weren't really dangerous.

Yes, and on the street I usually knocked out 100+ guys with one combination if I hit it clearly. I don't quite understand how you can stand after a good blow, it turns off the light and passes the skull through the meat grinder.
If you have really good speed blow
So I think the Forman's punches sounded powerful, but weren't really dangerous.
There is a distinct difference between a street fight and a boxing match, as well as a difference in the skill level of street fighters versus trained, professional boxers.

If you've ever put on gloves and boxed a 3 minute round, those 3 minutes can feel like an eternity.

If we talk about a powerful blow that can knock down a large carcass, then the legs on the middle floors are ideal, but they beat on the head not in order to knock the elephant off its feet, this is some fucking circus. A horse cannot kill a mosquito with a blow of its hoof.

There is a distinct difference between a street fight and a boxing match, as well as a difference in the skill level of street fighters versus trained, professional boxers.

If you've ever put on gloves and boxed a 3 minute round, those 3 minutes can feel like an eternity.
Yes, and that's why Dempsey tried to end this hell as quickly as possible.

But the pros tend to stretch their strengths, usually they don't pick up the tempo in the first rounds. And 12-round fights in boxing actually play against the maximum brutality and entertainment of boxing, this is also bad practice

the skill level of street fighters versus trained, professional boxers.
By the way, these skills can play against a boxer on the street. There are a lot of holes. Thai fighters avoid clinching because it is a direct path to the knee, they do not go under the arm because they get a backfist. A boxer accustomed to long distance will then heal his knees if he is hit with low kicks.
It is better for a boxer on the street not to box, but to immediately impose a brutal combat. But he also has weak hands and much of modern boxers not able to hard punch at all.

Yes, and that's why Dempsey tried to end this hell as quickly as possible.

But the pros tend to stretch their strengths, usually they don't pick up the tempo in the first rounds. And 12-round fights in boxing actually play against the maximum brutality and entertainment of boxing, this is also bad practice
Championship boxing matches were scheduled for 15 rounds up until the 80"s, and were changed to 12 rounds after a bout which resulted in the death of one of participants. I believe it was Ray Mancini versus a Korean boxer.

The long distance usual for the boxer is shorter than the long distance for the kicker

Championship boxing matches were scheduled for 15 rounds up until the 80"s, and were changed to 12 rounds after a bout which resulted in the death of one of participants. I believe it was Ray Mancini versus a Korean boxer.
I wanted to say that short fights, within 3-5 rounds, are better for entertainment and brutality.
This would allow us to push the pace to the limit. When boxers go to a marathon, they should think about saving energy.
It gives an advantage to the weak and hardy..

after a bout which resulted in the death of one of participants
By the way, this is an obvious political trick. Tighter fights will be more traumatic.
In the last rounds, boxers barely keep their feet, there are rarely possible strong punches

I wanted to say that short fights, within 3-5 rounds, are better for entertainment and brutality.
Sometimes they may, depending on the styles of the combatants.

One of the most brutal long fights in championship history was the 3rd Ali/Frazier fight, which lasted 14 rounds.

And one of the most brutal short fights was the first Foreman/Frazier fight, which lasted 2 rounds.

The respective styles of the fighters is what made the difference.

Sometimes they may, depending on the styles of the combatants.

One of the most brutal long fights in championship history was the 3rd Ali/Frazier fight, which lasted 14 rounds.

And one of the most brutal short fights was the first Foreman/Frazier fight, which lasted 2 rounds.

The respective styles of the fighters is what made the difference.
This policy of increasing combat duration affects style. It weeds out brutal fighters who are capable of a quick knockout but quickly fizzle out. Weaklings use this loophole to wear down opponents by simply running away from combat and tying their hands. Which is exactly what Ali did against Foreman and Fraser.

Psychology is extremely important here. For brutal fighters, it is important to save strength in such situations and not throw blows in vain, they usually cannot do this, their temperament does not allow it, they go to the provocations of ticklers. It's just a cheap trick.

Such bitches can just run away during the whole fight and it does not bother them, even if the publick throw rotten eggs at them. This is what led to the current state of affairs in boxing.
Although it is formally prohibited.

Forum List

Back