What is happening to white people in US sports?

Pro Stats: Marchiano: 49 wins, 43 KOs, 0 losses

Ali: 61 36 5

Even if we close our eyes to all the tricks, he was never officially "the greatest"

When Joe takes off his gloves, he shakes his legs, he is vexed and full of energy. Those who are at the limit do not behave this way. He has a clear look, the blind do not behave like that.
By the 12th round, Frazier was walking into punches that he didn't see coming. That is an obvious sign of impaired vision and possible exhaustion.

Pro Stats: Marchiano: 49 wins, 43 KOs, 0 losses

Ali: 61 36 5

Even if we close our eyes to all the tricks, he was never officially "the greatest"
Ali was 56-5 in a career that was twice as long, and against far better competition.

It is doubtful that a 5 foot 10 inch 185 pound Marciano, who was prone to cuts would have been successful against a prime Sonny Liston or George Foreman.

according to the boxing rules it is not allowed:

nape capture
binding
passive style
hanging on ropes
conversations during the fight
insulting an opponent

Have I forgotten anything?

PS Forgot: Deaf defense without initiative

Last edited:
In addition, the athlete must be disqualified simply on the basis of unsportsmanlike conduct
To avoid damaging the reputation of the sport

against far better competition.
This is taste.
Frazer had only left swing, and Foreman was slow and almost without technique.
He used to won only with strong sweeping blows in the farm style

In the days of Marciano, there was pure classic American boxing

Last edited:
Have there been any genetic or biological studies in the US conducted to find out why white people cannot play basketball and football?

Personally, I could not care less about sports.

But I know that before the 1960s, almost all basketball and football players WERE Caucasian.

I assume that starting in the 1960s, there grew up a gentlemen's agreement to let basketball and football be dominated by non-Caucasians.

So today a Caucasian professional basketball player is a rarity.

I have read, however, that the number of African American baseball players is falling. No reason has been given.

Ali said that he flutters like a butterfly, but in fact his movements were awkward, this is a fluttering hippopotamus.
Ali was never the best, even statistically, he invent it.

Ali is the dirtiest con man in boxing history. His whole career is all shenanigans
But at least he did not bite someone's ear off

This is taste.
Frazer had only left swing, and Foreman was slow and almost without technique.
He used to won only with strong sweeping blows in the farm style

In the days of Marciano, there was pure classic American boxing
Marciano was not a classic technician in any way.

In fact, he was awkward.

As for Foreman he actually had a very good left jab.

Jesus Fucking Christ! Won't anybody say the obvious cause????

Black are quicker (hands and feet), faster, and jump higher. Genetically. The top 1% of Blacks are quicker, faster, and jump higher than the top 1% of whites. That 1% is who you see in professional sports. Attribute it to more "fast twitch" muscles or melanin - who cares? The facts is the facts.

In sports where quickness rules, Blacks dominate. Boxing, basketball, "skill" positions in football, you name it. In sports where other attributes rule, it's a mixed bag.

The interesting question is, what if Blacks, for example, started to play tennis in large numbers? Got the kind of coaching and advantages that upper-middle class white tennis players get? Surely, they would dominate tennis as much as they do basketball now.

Anyone who thinks that Blacks dominate in the NBA because they "try harder" is an idiot.
Jump higher?

Let’s look at some recent Olympic medal winners in the high jump.

Forum List

Back