What is an Arab?

I'm so booooooooooooooooooooored! Penelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you to post more stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!
Deuteronomy 21:

15 Suppose a man has two wives, one whom he loves more than the other, and they both bear him sons, with the firstborn being the child of the less loved wife.

16 In the day he divides his inheritance he must not appoint as firstborn the son of the favorite wife in place of the other wife's son who is actually the firstborn.

17 Rather, he must acknowledge the son of the less loved wife as firstborn and give him the double portion of all he has, for that son is the beginning of his father's procreative power — to him should go the right of the firstborn.

(I guess it doesn't matter since none of them were Jews right? Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, or Moses)

Oh, I get it; you're reading this out of context and thus are concluding that there is no legal mechanism to override the first born, yada, yada, yada.
You are quite mistaken...
Note verse 16, "In the day he divides his inheritance"
Guess what, there's more than 1 way to give away your possessions and "dividing the inheritance" is only 1 of them.
I'm also guessing that in your "many" years of intense OT study, you decided to skip over the story of Avraham sending his servant Eliezer to Laban to find a wife for Yitzchak.
Well, guess what, before Eliezer left on his mission, Avraham explicitly gives Eliezer a document proving that Avraham's possessions have already been transferred over to Yitzchak.
Avraham, after Yitzchak has legal possession of everything that WAS Avrahams, continues to live on for many more years supported by his loving son Yitzchak.
There is thus ZERO left in Avraham's possession for Ishmael to inherit.

Any more questions?

Last edited:
The Persians (Iranians) and the Lebanese do not consider themselves Arabs. The others do. Self-identification should count for something.
Because Penelope is trying to use the Torah, of which she is ignorant, to prove Jews don't exist.

There is no such thing as "race". An old idea which has caused nothing but harm to the world.

The Jewish people are a culture who are tied together by many things -- religion being but one.

what else ties the jewish people together??

cuisine------jews ----no matter their GEOGRAPHICAL background-----all end up
eating bagels

There is no such thing as "race". An old idea which has caused nothing but harm to the world.

The Jewish people are a culture who are tied together by many things -- religion being but one.

They tend to be of the race Hebrew.

How do you figure that, neither are a race.

Fury has used the word "race" as it is sometimes used in common parlance---
but not consistent with the science of biology-------try to wrap your mini mind
around reality

The demographic features of Israel are monitored by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,462,000 inhabitants as of the end of 2015.[2] 74.9% percent of them are Jewish (about 6,335,000 individuals), 20.7% are Arabs (about 1,757,000 individuals), while the remaining 4.4% (about 370,000 individuals) are defined as "others"

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I know this is wiki and that is a cause or alarm and double checking, but how do they compare the Jewish population (which is not a race, but a religion) to the no. of Arabs, which is not a religion,

So my question is What is an Arab??

Make your mind up as over the weekend you claimed that Jew was a race, and you then used it to demonise Jews. An arab is a peron from the arab peninsular that has arab genes akin to the arab race. You cant convert to islam and then claim that you are an arab as well. You can change your religion but you cant change your race. So this means that for Lenin toi be a Jew he had to be a Jew for racial reasons.

Well, the father of the Israelites which includes the tribes of Judah and Benjamin was Jacob. He won the name "Israel" in a tussling match. Now the 12 sons of Jacob have different Moms but they all have the same Dad, Jacob.

Well, the father of the Israelites which includes the tribes of Judah and Benjamin was Jacob. He won the name "Israel" in a tussling match. Now the 12 sons of Jacob have different Moms but they all have the same Dad, Jacob.

Yes but they also said the children were only jews if their mother was. Also Ishamael was before Jacob and didn't he have 12 sons?

correct me if I'm wrong, but in Exodus or Deut,: Moses says the inheritance goes to the first son and it doesn't matter if the father liked the mother best or not? (that would be Ishamael) but alas , Abraham nor Moses was a jew. Come to think of it Jacob wasn't either.

you are biting your toes again, penny dear. Hagar---the mother of Ishmael ---
was not a jewess-----but SARAH----the mother of Isaac----was. ----Later on ---it is
said that Ishmael did kinda reform----but the history as provided by scriptural writings (I believe Mishnah) is vague. HOWEVER--------ABRAHAM NAMED
ISAAC AS HIS HEIR------not Ishmael------ISAAC was the CHOSEN HEIR. For that matter----JACOB's oldest son was REUBEN-----but he was not named heir---
JUDAH was. He was something like the third kid. CHOICE---is one of the
MAIN THEMES OF THE BOOK OF GENESIS. I had no formal education in
any religion---------but compared to YOU I am a theological scholar----so much for
that catholic school education. Did you have a hard time in English literature too?
Moses was a remote relative of mine-----he was jew. Now Roudy knows to what
tribe I belong but you do not. Today the word JEW refers to the descendants---of the line-----Abraham>>>Isaac>>>Jacob>>>>and his 12 sons and anyone "adopted" into the group and--their descendants via maternal line. I hope this clears it all
up for you. Now ------trace your lineage back to that dung heap on Canada from
which you were spawned

Racial characteristics, culture, laws, religion and teachings. This is why so many other groups want to see them wiped out as they oppose their views and cultures making them hard to convert

Racial characteristics, culture, laws, religion and teachings. This is why so many other groups want to see them wiped out as they oppose their views and cultures making them hard to convert

Ding, none of the above do they have in common. They speak all languages, Yiddish use to be the most popular, they wear Russian clothing(the orthodox), they have no collective world view except the torah and even the first PM of Israel was a atheist, that means he did not believe in God and by the torah he should of been stoned.

cuisine------jews ----no matter their GEOGRAPHICAL background-----all end up
eating bagels

Everyone eats bagels.

Interesting answer, Penelope. It is true that CURRENTLY everyone eats bagels---but THINK BACK-----when did YOU have your first bagel? I am assuming that you are----uhm---over 50 Years old. I am well over 50 and grew up amongst
very standard Wasps ---mixed with Irish catholic ---Lutheran etc. In my town----
my playmates never heard of a "BAGEL"-----the first bagels migrated in with jews
and made a weak appearance ---circa 1970's (of course my family had the option
of our visits to New York------and baker granddad) HOWEVER-----what is true is
that JOOOOS share cuisine----borrow readily across the continents. I did not so much as taste a "grit" until I was about 25-----and so far never ate a
raw clam or cracked up a lobster

Ding, none of the above do they have in common. They speak all languages, Yiddish use to be the most popular, they wear Russian clothing(the orthodox), they have no collective world view except the torah and even the first PM of Israel was a atheist, that means he did not believe in God and by the torah he should of been stoned.

try harder to be accurate. "the all speak all languages"-----is an idiotic comment----that is singular about jews is that jews have languages so much IN COMMON
that all can engage in communication AT LEAST TO SOME EXTENT-----generally
in Hebrew. There are several other JEWISH LANGUAGES ---including Ladino
and Yiddish and various forms of arabic and even THE JEWISH FORM OF FARSI.
------when jews from divergent backgrounds get together they ALMOST ALWAYS
have enough language IN COMMON ----to get along------because of those Hebrew
elements in Ladino and in Yiddish and in the jewish forms of Farsi and Arabic.
Who was the SELF DECLARED ATHEIST FIRST PRIME MINISTER of Israel?-----
------please include a LINK. There is no law in jewish jurisprudence that allows
execution for "NON BELIEF"-------your catechism whore lied again. You got a link
to people being STONED FOR NON-BELIEF?

Last edited:
First bagels were made in Poland, so its polish.

I guess this has run its course as a thread.

That article in the OP , would be better read as the Demographics of Israel are so many Israelites and so many Palestinians, (not jews compared to arabs of which neither are a race, one is a religion and one is a culture of people from the ME who speak Arabic)

Now if they want to get into religions, it would be, those who practice Judaism, Islam, Christianity, or are Secular (not practicing any religion)

Comparing Jews to Arabs is ridiculous.

That article in the OP , would be better read as the Demographics of Israel are so many Israelites and so many Palestinians, (not jews compared to arabs of which neither are a race, one is a religion and one is a culture of people from the ME who speak Arabic)

Now if they want to get into religions, it would be, those who practice Judaism, Islam, Christianity, or are Secular (not practicing any religion)

Comparing Jews to Arabs is ridiculous.[/QUO

Long noodles were first made in china so SPAGHETTI is Chinese. Your post is ridiculous from top to bottom. Jews and arabs have lived in Juxtaposition
since long before the inception of islam ------and even in Talmudic times JEWS WERE CALLED JEWS AND ARABS WERE CALLED ARABS -----ie---at that time
"ARABS" were Arabic speaking people living in ARABIA-------invading arabs IMPOSED their language and religion in many countries that they pillaged and
conquered-----------you have to be REALLY DIM to imagine that the original
"CULTURE" of Egypt is "ARAB"------today most of the population of Egypt
calls itself "arab"-------the "arab" population in Israel, draws from some
REAL arab nomads------and also people who had been ARABIZED----by arab
invaders into nearby countries------mostly SYRIA and JORDAN. "ARAB SYRIA" is a kinda funny idea-------the people of Syria-----were during the time of HEROD---
of GREEK derivation -------the Syrian "culture" is very greek------or you could
generalize that to AEGEAN. Your ignorance is astounding

Poor Penelope----never been to a polish Restaurant. Lots of Kielbasa
Lots of PIEROGI---no bagels. Easter breakfast is very important for Catholic
Poles------no bagels. You should get out from under your rock, penny
--

Isn't this a thread about Arabs? Why are we talking about Jews?

OCD.png

You may now proceed to start a new Thread with the same old lies.

Forum List

Back