What is an Arab?

There is no such thing as "race". An old idea which has caused nothing but harm to the world.

The Jewish people are a culture who are tied together by many things -- religion being but one.

what else ties the jewish people together??

cuisine------jews ----no matter their GEOGRAPHICAL background-----all end up
eating bagels

Everyone eats bagels.

I wonder if Ms. Skinhead is a secret eater of chopped liver with schmaltz (sp) on a bialy. What would the members of her Bund think!!!

The demographic features of Israel are monitored by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,462,000 inhabitants as of the end of 2015.[2] 74.9% percent of them are Jewish (about 6,335,000 individuals), 20.7% are Arabs (about 1,757,000 individuals), while the remaining 4.4% (about 370,000 individuals) are defined as "others"

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I know this is wiki and that is a cause or alarm and double checking, but how do they compare the Jewish population (which is not a race, but a religion) to the no. of Arabs, which is not a religion,

So my question is What is an Arab??

In this context it's a Zionist racial category, as in "Arab-Israeli", designed to differentiate between "us" and "them" and facilitate apartheid in the Zionist Paradise. Most Palestinians aren't ethnic Arabs as such, they're a mixture of the various civilisations/tribes and or ethnicities that inhabited the region throughout the historical past.
Yet you have never started a Thread concerning the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust.
Which paints you as an idiot.

While Peter Cottontail is hopping down the bunny trail with his like minded friends, they don't seem to be interested in all the refugees and migrants drowning at sea, nor of the innocent people killed by suicide or car bombings. Do you think he really cares about what happened to the Yazidis or that people are living in refugee camps hungry and freezing? I guess if he could find some way to blame all of this on the Israelis he would, but since no Jews are involved, he doesn't waste his time on things like this.

Arabs are invaders who shoved their barbaric religion, language, and culture down the throats of the people they conquered. After slaughtering, raping, and dehumanizing them of course. Look closely, they are still doing that today.

No they didn't, at least no more than anyone else did at the time. If anything, the Arab conquest was relatively "civilised". What Muslim extremists are guilty of today is a direct result of Western meddling since the 19th century.

The demographic features of Israel are monitored by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,462,000 inhabitants as of the end of 2015.[2] 74.9% percent of them are Jewish (about 6,335,000 individuals), 20.7% are Arabs (about 1,757,000 individuals), while the remaining 4.4% (about 370,000 individuals) are defined as "others"

Yes I know this is wiki and that is a cause or alarm and double checking, but how do they compare the Jewish population (which is not a race, but a religion) to the no. of Arabs, which is not a religion,

In this context it's a Zionist racial category, as in "Arab-Israeli", designed to differentiate between "us" and "them" and facilitate apartheid in the Zionist Paradise. Most Palestinians aren't ethnic Arabs as such, they're a mixture of the various civilisations/tribes and or ethnicities that inhabited the region throughout the historical past.
Yet you have never started a Thread concerning the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust.

I'm responding to the OP, please explain how, "...the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust." Is in any way relevant?
Shariah law is Muslim apartheid, sock of the idiot Monte.

So by that logic Halakha is Jewish aparheid, got it.

Arabs are invaders who shoved their barbaric religion, language, and culture down the throats of the people they conquered. After slaughtering, raping, and dehumanizing them of course. Look closely, they are still doing that today.

We are talking about Israel here, not radicals ISIS who Israel prefers over Iran, go figure.
Arabs invaded Israel too. Duh.

No they didn't, that's a Zionist myth.

We are talking about Israel here, not radicals ISIS who Israel prefers over Iran, go figure.

Yum, I thought it was the Zionist who invaded Palestine. And by the way, who was there that the Hebrews killed to take the land away from, I'm talking about 2800 years ago. Who did they fight in the bible?? Seems to me they would be the real owners of that land.

Palestine is another name for Zion, you lunatic. Palestine isn't mentioned in both Bibles, or the Koran. Do you know why? It's a friggin hoax.

Or perhaps because both the Bibles and the Koran are just fantasy novels?

While Peter Cottontail is hopping down the bunny trail with his like minded friends, they don't seem to be interested in all the refugees and migrants drowning at sea, nor of the innocent people killed by suicide or car bombings. Do you think he really cares about what happened to the Yazidis or that people are living in refugee camps hungry and freezing? I guess if he could find some way to blame all of this on the Israelis he would, but since no Jews are involved, he doesn't waste his time on things like this.

Just sticking to the OP ma'am. I'll leave solving the world's problems to you and your ilk, you've made such a fine job of it so far.

Arabs invaded, then the Ottomans invaded about 700 years ago. And then after Ottomans were defeated, Arabs reinvaded.

No they didn't, at least no more than anyone else did at the time. If anything, the Arab conquest was relatively "civilised". What Muslim extremists are guilty of today is a direct result of Western meddling since the 19th century.

Ha ha ha. Arab conquest was civilized! OMG the shit that comes out of you IslamoNazis. Why don't you ask the Persians, Indians, and other peoples that Arab Muslim animals invaded, raped, looted, and committed genocide upon.

Last edited:

Yum, I thought it was the Zionist who invaded Palestine. And by the way, who was there that the Hebrews killed to take the land away from, I'm talking about 2800 years ago. Who did they fight in the bible?? Seems to me they would be the real owners of that land.

Palestine is another name for Zion, you lunatic. Palestine isn't mentioned in both Bibles, or the Koran. Do you know why? It's a friggin hoax.

The Koran is more like a horror flick, Achmed.

Just sticking to the OP ma'am. I'll leave solving the world's problems to you and your ilk, you've made such a fine job of it so far.

Not only do you never report on what is happening in the rest of the Middle East (you are just obsessed with bashing Israel) but your kind are creating many of the world's problems which will take ages to fix.

There is no such thing as "race". An old idea which has caused nothing but harm to the world.

The Jewish people are a culture who are tied together by many things -- religion being but one.

Racial characteristics, culture, laws, religion and teachings. This is why so many other groups want to see them wiped out as they oppose their views and cultures making them hard to convert

Ding, none of the above do they have in common. They speak all languages, Yiddish use to be the most popular, they wear Russian clothing(the orthodox), they have no collective world view except the torah and even the first PM of Israel was a atheist, that means he did not believe in God and by the torah he should of been stoned.

So you are admitting that you have constantly lied on another thread when you stated that Lenin was a Jew through blood ( racial ). The Jews have a distinct culture found no where else in the world, Their laws fill whole rooms with books debating the legality of all subjects, and you use these libraries as you would the koran. The most diverse of teachings are those of the Jews and even the Ashkenazi Jews were taught the same things as Iraqi Jews over the last 2000 years.

Now what do the Palestinian arab muslims have in common apart from an inbuilt psychopathic need to mass murder, even their own

eating bagels

Everyone eats bagels.

Do they, or are you just making noise for the sake of making noise

eating bagels

Everyone eats bagels.

Interesting answer, Penelope. It is true that CURRENTLY everyone eats bagels---but THINK BACK-----when did YOU have your first bagel? I am assuming that you are----uhm---over 50 Years old. I am well over 50 and grew up amongst
very standard Wasps ---mixed with Irish catholic ---Lutheran etc. In my town----
my playmates never heard of a "BAGEL"-----the first bagels migrated in with jews
and made a weak appearance ---circa 1970's (of course my family had the option
of our visits to New York------and baker granddad) HOWEVER-----what is true is
that JOOOOS share cuisine----borrow readily across the continents. I did not so much as taste a "grit" until I was about 25-----and so far never ate a
raw clam or cracked up a lobster

My first bagel was about 5 years ago as I am a fussy eater. I wont eat steak because of the texture, I wont eat sheep because of the fatty taste. I eat most shellfish but not whelks, oysters or mussels, same with offal I wont eat most but love liver. Cant stand broccoli yet will sit and eat a full cauliflower. Love kippers yet hate roll mop herrings, will eat tinned salmon but turn mu nose up at fresh and would not even touch tuna.

It is a cultural and taste thing for regional food that is shown all over the world with variations of the same dishes as close as the next hamlet, village, town, city.

First bagels were made in Poland, so its polish.

I guess this has run its course as a thread.

That article in the OP , would be better read as the Demographics of Israel are so many Israelites and so many Palestinians, (not jews compared to arabs of which neither are a race, one is a religion and one is a culture of people from the ME who speak Arabic)

Now if they want to get into religions, it would be, those who practice Judaism, Islam, Christianity, or are Secular (not practicing any religion)

Comparing Jews to Arabs is ridiculous.

Yes it is as they are poles apart, just look at the Jewish and arab cultures. Where in the Jewish culture is mass murder, rape, theft and violence taught today like in is in arab culture

Ha ha ha. Arab conquest was civilized! OMG the shit that comes out of you IslamoNazis. Why don't you ask the Persians, Indians, and other peoples that Arab Muslim animals invaded, raped, looted, and committed genocide upon.

The Cambridge History of Iran Volume4 The Period from the Arab Invasion to the Saljuqs, p. 483, "...the conquestors brought with them a new religion and a new language, but they did not use force to spread it. While giving freedom of choice, however, the conquestors designated privileges for those who converted."

Arab invasions of India were restricted to what is now modern Afghanistan and Pakistan and there is no record of raping, looting, and "genocide" as you put it, over and above the norm for the period.

Your problem is that you are conflating Arabs, with Muslims. Arabs were not responsible for the Mongol-Turkic Muslim invasions of Timur-i-Lenk 6-700 years later, for example, which were notoriously brutal and even genocidal in extent.

Arabs invaded, then the Ottomans invaded about 700 years ago. And then after Ottomans were defeated, Arabs reinvaded.

Israel didn't exist until 1948, and the Arab armies then intervened in a Palestinian civil war to prevent the secession of the Zionist colonists.

Not only do you never report on what is happening in the rest of the Middle East (you are just obsessed with bashing Israel) but your kind are creating many of the world's problems which will take ages to fix.

Where does it say in the forum rules and guidelines that I must, "report on what is happening in the rest of the Middle East"? Like everyone else here, I can chose to comment, or not, on any topic I like.

As for "my kind", we didn't interfere in the Middle east to create ISIS, Al-Quaeda and all the other Islamist whacko-cults that hate the West and all it stands for; my kind didn't indulge in orchestrating destructive "regime changes" because the peoples of the region wouldn't do as they were told. So tell me, what problems did "my kind" create that will take ages to fix by your kind?

The Koran is more like a horror flick, Achmed.
Clearly you've never read the Bible, now there's a real "Restricted 18" rated horror flick (NC-17 in the US) in the making.

Racial characteristics, culture, laws, religion and teachings. This is why so many other groups want to see them wiped out as they oppose their views and cultures making them hard to convert

Ding, none of the above do they have in common. They speak all languages, Yiddish use to be the most popular, they wear Russian clothing(the orthodox), they have no collective world view except the torah and even the first PM of Israel was a atheist, that means he did not believe in God and by the torah he should of been stoned.

So you are admitting that you have constantly lied on another thread when you stated that Lenin was a Jew through blood ( racial ). The Jews have a distinct culture found no where else in the world, Their laws fill whole rooms with books debating the legality of all subjects, and you use these libraries as you would the koran. The most diverse of teachings are those of the Jews and even the Ashkenazi Jews were taught the same things as Iraqi Jews over the last 2000 years.

Now what do the Palestinian arab muslims have in common apart from an inbuilt psychopathic need to mass murder, even their own

How this Lenin was an atheist whom at one time or another came from kin who practiced the religion of Judaism.

They do not have an distinct culture, unless they are orthodox, and even then they have different cultures, depending on where they live.

Forum List

Back