What is an Arab?

The demographic features of Israel are monitored by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,462,000 inhabitants as of the end of 2015.[2] 74.9% percent of them are Jewish (about 6,335,000 individuals), 20.7% are Arabs (about 1,757,000 individuals), while the remaining 4.4% (about 370,000 individuals) are defined as "others"

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I know this is wiki and that is a cause or alarm and double checking, but how do they compare the Jewish population (which is not a race, but a religion) to the no. of Arabs, which is not a religion,

So my question is What is an Arab??

In this context it's a Zionist racial category, as in "Arab-Israeli", designed to differentiate between "us" and "them" and facilitate apartheid in the Zionist Paradise. Most Palestinians aren't ethnic Arabs as such, they're a mixture of the various civilisations/tribes and or ethnicities that inhabited the region throughout the historical past.

The demographic features of Israel are monitored by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,462,000 inhabitants as of the end of 2015.[2] 74.9% percent of them are Jewish (about 6,335,000 individuals), 20.7% are Arabs (about 1,757,000 individuals), while the remaining 4.4% (about 370,000 individuals) are defined as "others"

Yes I know this is wiki and that is a cause or alarm and double checking, but how do they compare the Jewish population (which is not a race, but a religion) to the no. of Arabs, which is not a religion,

In this context it's a Zionist racial category, as in "Arab-Israeli", designed to differentiate between "us" and "them" and facilitate apartheid in the Zionist Paradise. Most Palestinians aren't ethnic Arabs as such, they're a mixture of the various civilisations/tribes and or ethnicities that inhabited the region throughout the historical past.
Yet you have never started a Thread concerning the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust.
Which paints you as an idiot.

Yet you have never started a Thread concerning the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust.

I'm responding to the OP, please explain how, "...the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust." Is in any way relevant?

Arabs are invaders who shoved their barbaric religion, language, and culture down the throats of the people they conquered. After slaughtering, raping, and dehumanizing them of course. Look closely, they are still doing that today.

I'm responding to the OP, please explain how, "...the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust." Is in any way relevant?
Shariah law is Muslim apartheid, sock of the idiot Monte.

Arabs are invaders who shoved their barbaric religion, language, and culture down the throats of the people they conquered. After slaughtering, raping, and dehumanizing them of course. Look closely, they are still doing that today.

We are talking about Israel here, not radicals ISIS who Israel prefers over Iran, go figure.

We are talking about Israel here, not radicals ISIS who Israel prefers over Iran, go figure.
Arabs invaded Israel too. Duh.

I'm so booooooooooooooooooooored! Penelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you to post more stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!
Deuteronomy 21:

15 Suppose a man has two wives, one whom he loves more than the other, and they both bear him sons, with the firstborn being the child of the less loved wife.

16 In the day he divides his inheritance he must not appoint as firstborn the son of the favorite wife in place of the other wife's son who is actually the firstborn.

17 Rather, he must acknowledge the son of the less loved wife as firstborn and give him the double portion of all he has, for that son is the beginning of his father's procreative power — to him should go the right of the firstborn.

(I guess it doesn't matter since none of them were Jews right? Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, or Moses)

Oh, I get it; you're reading this out of context and thus are concluding that there is no legal mechanism to override the first born, yada, yada, yada.
You are quite mistaken...
Note verse 16, "In the day he divides his inheritance"
Guess what, there's more than 1 way to give away your possessions and "dividing the inheritance" is only 1 of them.
I'm also guessing that in your "many" years of intense OT study, you decided to skip over the story of Avraham sending his servant Eliezer to Laban to find a wife for Yitzchak.
Well, guess what, before Eliezer left on his mission, Avraham explicitly gives Eliezer a document proving that Avraham's possessions have already been transferred over to Yitzchak.
Avraham, after Yitzchak has legal possession of everything that WAS Avrahams, continues to live on for many more years supported by his loving son Yitzchak.
There is thus ZERO left in Avraham's possession for Ishmael to inherit.

Any more questions?

Well since Abraham wasn't a jew we'll forgive him, oh wait Moses wasn't a jew either. Darn.

Last edited:

Yum, I thought it was the Zionist who invaded Palestine. And by the way, who was there that the Hebrews killed to take the land away from, I'm talking about 2800 years ago. Who did they fight in the bible?? Seems to me they would be the real owners of that land.

There were no Arabs back in Abraham's time, except for those who were in Saudi Arabia. Abraham was the first Jew.

The term Arab came to identify a people who practiced Islam and spoke or wrote Arabic, which came about as a result of being invaded by Arabs who changed their culture and identity. Islam in essence is Adab imperialism. Later on, the non Muslims who survived the Arab invasions began also to call themselves "Arabs" as a result of living in Arab states for centuries.

There is no such thing as "race". An old idea which has caused nothing but harm to the world.

The Jewish people are a culture who are tied together by many things -- religion being but one.

what else ties the jewish people together??

Well, the father of the Israelites which includes the tribes of Judah and Benjamin was Jacob. He won the name "Israel" in a tussling match. Now the 12 sons of Jacob have different Moms but they all have the same Dad, Jacob.
There is no such thing as "race". An old idea which has caused nothing but harm to the world.

The Jewish people are a culture who are tied together by many things -- religion being but one.

what else ties the jewish people together??

Well, the father of the Israelites which includes the tribes of Judah and Benjamin was Jacob. He won the name "Israel" in a tussling match. Now the 12 sons of Jacob have different Moms but they all have the same Dad, Jacob.

Yes but they also said the children were only jews if their mother was. Also Ishamael was before Jacob and didn't he have 12 sons?

correct me if I'm wrong, but in Exodus or Deut,: Moses says the inheritance goes to the first son and it doesn't matter if the father liked the mother best or not? (that would be Ishamael) but alas , Abraham nor Moses was a jew. Come to think of it Jacob wasn't either.

What's your point?
The religion follows the mother because everyone in the birthing room knows where the baby came out.
What do the INCREDIBLY complicated laws of Inheritance have to do with anything.
Moshe WAS a Jew because HE delivered God's Torah to the nation and spent 40 years teaching it.
Avraham was a Jew because he practiced all of the Torah even before it was given to his progeny.
I'm not going to look it up right now but God says such right before telling Avraham He's about to destroy Sodom.

Lord woman, I thought you knew the OT.

You really think God talked to Moses.

Yum, I thought it was the Zionist who invaded Palestine. And by the way, who was there that the Hebrews killed to take the land away from, I'm talking about 2800 years ago. Who did they fight in the bible?? Seems to me they would be the real owners of that land.

Palestine is another name for Zion, you lunatic. Palestine isn't mentioned in both Bibles, or the Koran. Do you know why? It's a friggin hoax.

I'm so booooooooooooooooooooored! Penelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you to post more stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!
Deuteronomy 21:

15 Suppose a man has two wives, one whom he loves more than the other, and they both bear him sons, with the firstborn being the child of the less loved wife.

16 In the day he divides his inheritance he must not appoint as firstborn the son of the favorite wife in place of the other wife's son who is actually the firstborn.

17 Rather, he must acknowledge the son of the less loved wife as firstborn and give him the double portion of all he has, for that son is the beginning of his father's procreative power — to him should go the right of the firstborn.

(I guess it doesn't matter since none of them were Jews right? Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, or Moses)

Oh, I get it; you're reading this out of context and thus are concluding that there is no legal mechanism to override the first born, yada, yada, yada.
Guess what, there's more than 1 way to give away your possessions and "dividing the inheritance" is only 1 of them.
I'm also guessing that in your "many" years of intense OT study, you decided to skip over the story of Avraham sending his servant Eliezer to Laban to find a wife for Yitzchak.
Well, guess what, before Eliezer left on his mission, Avraham explicitly gives Eliezer a document proving that Avraham's possessions have already been transferred over to Yitzchak.
Avraham, after Yitzchak has legal possession of everything that WAS Avrahams, continues to live on for many more years supported by his loving son Yitzchak.

Any more questions?

Well if Moses was given by God the Torah, obviously Abraham wasn't aware of that law, and he disobeyed.

Easy, you mask your Jew Hatred as compassion for the oppressed .
You have zero compassion for the oppressed.

Deuteronomy 21:

Any more questions?

Well if Moses was given by God the Torah, obviously Abraham wasn't aware of that law, and he disobeyed.
Idiot, Avraham was a prophet.

Penelope---you got a link to support your allegation that Israel has proclaimed
"Israel likes ISIS better than it likes Iran"??????

Actually, Arabs or Arabians are the citizens of a town in North Alabama. The town is called Arab, Alabama. There is a fellow named Lawrence Smith who runs a little store up there. He is known a Lawrence of Arab or Lawrence the Arabian.

Ray Stevens said it best...

Ahab the Arab
by Ray Stevens
Let me tell you 'bout Ahab the Arab
The Sheik of the burning sand
He had emeralds and rubies just dripping off a him
And a ring on every finger of his hands

He wore a big ol' turban wrapped around his head
And a scimitar by his side
And every evening about midnight
He'd jump on his camel named Clyde and ride

Silently through the night to the Sultan's tent
Where he would secretly meet up with Fatima of the Seven Veils
Swingingest grade A number one U.S. choice dancer
In the Sultan's whole harem

'Cause heh, him and her had a thing going
You know and they'd been carrying on for some time now
Behind the Sultan's back and you could hear him talk to his camel
As he rode out across the dunes
His voice would cut through the still night desert air

And he'd say
[Foreign Content]
Which is Arabic for, "Stop, Clyde!"
Clyde would say
[Foreign Content]
Which is camel for, "What the heck did he say anyway?"
Well

He brought that camel to a screeching halt
At the rear of Fatima's tent, jumped off Clyde
Snuck around the corner and into the tent he went
There he saw Fatima laying on a Zebra skin rug
Wearing rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
And a bone in her nose ho, ho

There she was friends, lying there in all her radiant beauty
Eating on a raisin, grape, apricot, pomegranate
Bowl of chitterlings, two bananas, three Hershey bars
Sipping on a "R C" Co-Cola listening to her transistor
Watching the Grand Ole Opry on the tube
Reading the Mad magazine while she sung
"Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor?"

And Ahab walked up to her and he said
[Foreign Content]
Which is Arabic for, "Let's twist again like we did last summer, baby" You know what I mean! Whew!
She looked up at him from off the rug
Give him one of the sly looks
She said, "Crazy crazy crazy cray"
'Round and around and around and around and around and around

And that's the story 'bout Ahab the Arab
The Sheik of the burnin' sand
Ahab the Arab the swinging Sheik of the burnin' sand

Ahab The Arab - Ray Stevens

Forum List

Back