What is a “well-regulated militia” and why are we so sure it refers to everyone?

That applies to kids 1 and up?
Great strategy, Bill.

joke's on them.jpg

Hell I’ve made it clear many times that i don’t oppose gun ownership. Just telling you like it is on what the amendment says. COULD your interpretation be correct? That’s definitely possible. It’s also possible the people having access to guns only applies to “a well regulated militia.” So far everyone in this thread has failed to explain why the phrase is there or what it means.
I establish myself as a militia of one. I ensure I obey all laws and regulations.

Problem solved.

I establish myself as a militia of one. I ensure I obey all laws and regulations.

Problem solved.
But the constitution still has definitions in theory. But I guess we basically agree this amendment is very vague lol

Hell I’ve made it clear many times that i don’t oppose gun ownership. Just telling you like it is on what the amendment says. COULD your interpretation be correct? That’s definitely possible. It’s also possible the people having access to guns only applies to “a well regulated militia.” So far everyone in this thread has failed to explain why the phrase is there or what it means.
Once again you demonstrate you are too stupid to get past the first sentence of the 2A.

The rest of it is crystal clear to anyone with at least a double digit IQ, which is why you are so confused, Simp.

But that's a different planet. There's so many IDF and ex-IDF running around that there's no lack of security and protection.

Here, the dumbass fucktard cops put you in handcuffs if you try to help someone, and then they go off and kneel with the communists
Ex IDF can’t have a HG and there is no open carry for retired Military of long Guns . There are almost 250 Million Islamists within a three day truck trip of Israel . I’m only thinking Retired High ranking Police Officers And IDF retirees say above rank of Captain who might have ability to carry a HG

Once again you demonstrate you are too stupid to get past the first sentence of the 2A.

The rest of it is crystal clear to anyone with at least a double digit IQ, which is why you are so confused, Simp.
Lol yes a single sentence is very clear you’re right. How silly of me. We don’t need context. We have an entire sentence! Thank god it wasn’t a phrase! We would be uncertain!

No, we don't. I was humoring you. Nobody needs to belong to a militia to own firearms. That point has been settled for a long time. If you've paid attention, you'd know that.
What does the militia phrase refer to? Why is it in there?

No, we don't. I was humoring you. Nobody needs to belong to a militia to own firearms. That point has been settled for a long time. If you've paid attention, you'd know that.
I owned Firearms prior to Being a Malitiaman
And had them as a Militiaman and have them as an Inactive Militiaman

Lol yes a single sentence is very clear you’re right. How silly of me. We don’t need context. We have an entire sentence! Thank god it wasn’t a phrase! We would be uncertain!
It’s quite astounding how easily your pea brain is confused.

Once again you’re just entertaining a fantasy. No one is coming for the guns you own and they NEVER will. You like the idea of the threat though. It makes you feel manly and tough picturing this happening and how you’d respond. That’s why you entertain the notion.
So Red Flag Laws have no teeth and outright bans ( California style) don’t exist ?

Forum List

Back