Ballistic gel test....9mm shooting a lung out of a body....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...is President doofus correct...will a 9mm blow out the lungs?

The experiment begins at the 6:30 mark....

Warning.......for anti-gun fanatics who are prone to feinting at the mere sight of an AR-15 rifle.......there is one used in this video...so please, before you watch......make sure you are in your safe space, with your coloring books and comfort animals..........

Also......for those who dragged the dead children out to use as emotional black male, and declared that just one bullet from the AR-15 was so powerful that they had to use DNA to identify the bodies of the children....and I noticed not a little glee when you posted those comments......

You will see an actual AR-15 bullet, fired into a simulation of the human body.....so again......prepare yourself...get to your safe space, get your Play-Doh, coloring books and comfort animals ( mine is a Great Dane,)......because you will see an AR-15 and what happens to a human body gel model....

Ummmmmmm....you will see that, once again......the media has lied to you.........

The AR-15 did not mangle the bodies of those children.....the killer was alone with the children for 90 minutes and, if it is true the bodies were mutilated.....it was because he shot them over and over again....while the police did nothing...

Are you brave, you anti-gun fanatic silly people?

Oh....yeah....you better watch this video before Youtube pulls it to protect President doofus...

Watch this video...and learn.....

Last edited:
Your think? What evidence have you that is probative to believe what you think, Dr Fraud?
LOL... I love when Turd Catcher attempts to question anyone else's intellect and posts gibberish like that.

full-retard.gif

Ummmmmm.......errrr.....the old fashioned....lever action rifle....the "Cowboy," gun......does more damage than the scary looking AR-15 rifle........

Perhaps....it was due to the ammunition type? And not the gun?

Don't want to confuse the anti-gun dingbats any more than they already are....

"blow out the lungs"? Blow out a candle and not flying out the window or door. Your thread is as dumb as all of the threads posted by Weartherman2020.

Hey...dumb ass....that is exactly what President doofus stated....he said it.....no one else....this is just a video testing his claim.....

Thoroughly enjoy those guys. Two things. (a) some of those rounds appeared to blow parts of the lung out of the body, just not a whole or major portion of a lung out of the body. (b) I was surprised the 9 mm hollow point personal defense round went all the way through, taking bits of lung with it, being designed to prevent over penetration, imparting the most energy within the body. I guess I will stick with my Federal 9mm LE/Personal defense rounds. Hopefully if I ever have to shoot somebody in self-defense, I will properly clear the backfield before firing.

They use a skeet shotgun.....which does more damage going in than the AR-15...........

Thoroughly enjoy those guys. Two things. (a) some of those rounds appeared to blow parts of the lung out of the body, just not a whole or major portion of a lung out of the body. (b) I was surprised the 9 mm hollow point personal defense round went all the way through, taking bits of lung with it, being designed to prevent over penetration, imparting the most energy within the body. I guess I will stick with my Federal 9mm LE/Personal defense rounds. Hopefully if I ever have to shoot somebody in self-defense, I will properly clear the backfield before firing.
Good idea. Massad Ayoob recommends using ammo generally marketed for LEO's because in a case where even if you're justified and some fascist DA decides to persecute you, they can not assert you were using ammo that was designed to do something other than stop a threat, and is intended for professionals.

Biden's IQ is even lower than yours.
I see, and which standard test which measures IQ did I take? I'm sure you've researched this before posting. Given the stanford binet taken in the 9th or 10th grade was 126; later in the U. graduate school I took Wechsler adult intelligence scale and the score was 132.

I can't speak for The President of the United States, yet I was able in watching both trump and Biden. Joe has what is called "Senior Moments"; trump however is of average intelligence and that can be assessed by watching him speaking off the cuff. Of course his Personality Disorders conflict with reality and that makes his intelligence more childish than a mature person.

Would you lie to debate me on the issues of intelligence, and how I can assess the brain?

I see, and which standard test which measures IQ did I take? I'm sure you've researched this before posting. Given the stanford binet taken in the 9th or 10th grade was 126; later in the U. graduate school I took Wechsler adult intelligence scale and the score was 132.

I can't speak for The President of the United States, yet I was able in watching both trump and Biden. Joe has what is called "Senior Moments"; trump however is of average intelligence and that can be assessed by watching him speaking off the cuff. Of course his Personality Disorders conflict with reality.

And you are not addressing the fact that biden did say a 9mm blows the lung out of the body......

And biden has never been close to being smart.....

I can't speak for The President of the United States, yet I was able in watching both trump and Biden. Joe has what is called "Senior Moments"; trump however is of average intelligence and that can be assessed by watching him speaking off the cuff. Of course his Personality Disorders conflict with reality.
giphy (sp).gif

And you are not addressing the fact that biden did say a 9mm blows the lung out of the body......

And biden has never been close to being smart.....
Neither has Turd Catcher but he's always sure to insist that he's smarter than everyone else and then says some of the dumbest shit you've ever seen.

I can't speak for The President of the United States, yet I was able in watching both trump and Biden. Joe has what is called "Senior Moments"; trump however is of average intelligence and that can be assessed by watching him speaking off the cuff. Of course his Personality Disorders conflict with reality and that makes his intelligence more childish than a mature person.

Would you lie to debate me on the issues of intelligence, and how I can assess the brain?

Gosh, you sound awesome!
So you're 3 standard deviations above Biden.

Congrats!!!

trump however is of average intelligence and that can be assessed by watching him speaking off the cuff.

When is the last time Biden spoke off the cuff? Was it Easter? Great save by the Bunny.

So...is President doofus correct...will a 9mm blow out the lungs?

The experiment begins at the 6:30 mark....

Warning.......for anti-gun fanatics who are prone to feinting at the mere sight of an AR-15 rifle.......there is one used in this video...so please, before you watch......make sure you are in your safe space, with your coloring books and comfort animals..........

Also......for those who dragged the dead children out to use as emotional black male, and declared that just one bullet from the AR-15 was so powerful that they had to use DNA to identify the bodies of the children....and I noticed not a little glee when you posted those comments......

You will see an actual AR-15 bullet, fired into a simulation of the human body.....so again......prepare yourself...get to your safe space, get your Play-Doh, coloring books and comfort animals ( mine is a Great Dane,)......because you will see an AR-15 and what happens to a human body gel model....

Ummmmmmm....you will see that, once again......the media has lied to you.........

The AR-15 did not mangle the bodies of those children.....the killer was alone with the children for 90 minutes and, if it is true the bodies were mutilated.....it was because he shot them over and over again....while the police did nothing...

Are you brave, you anti-gun fanatic silly people?

Oh....yeah....you better watch this video before Youtube pulls it to protect President doofus...

Watch this video...and learn.....

1656266147939.png

The whole point is that bed wetting gun grabbers always say stupid shit, repeat false or misleading statistics, or parrot emotional drivel to push the gun control agenda. There will always be deliberately ignorant, weapons grade stupid pieces of like Turd Catcher here, to insist they're fucking geniuses and the rest of us are idiots for not buying the idea that someone willing to commit murder will be obstructed by another law.

They deserve nothing more than contempt and ridicule.

Forum List

Back