What is a "moderate" republican?

I don't know what a republican is. I don't know what a conservative is. I don't even know what a Christian is anymore, either. There are no definitions. It is all empty.

Well, that's why you're in charge of making the sandwiches and bringing the beers while the men talk about it.

QEwvmxF.gif

Those of us who are dedicated to America and the COTUS need to grab the GOP by the throat, slap the bitch around until it crumbles to the floor weeping with sorrow for cheating us.

You could start by resisting the anti-American seditious attempt by your Orange God and his cult to overthrow a free and fair election.

Otherwise STFU about caring about the COTUS. All you mindless rubes have been doing since the election is wiping your ass with it.

There have been a couple threads on this recently about how we need a 3rd party for those of us who appreciate most of what Trump has accomplished, so that we can leave the RINO's and Globalists who follow the sort of mentality that allows democrooks to incrementally advance their agenda at a reduced pace behind.

I say BULLSHIT.

A 3rd party will fractionalize the opposition to the collectivist global elite.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the "moderate" republicrats are basically the Bush crowd. Tools like Romney, McLame, Flake, and many others are promoted by the media as token opposition, but as soon as they're head to head against a commie, they're reviled as the "new hitler". A banner they seem to be willing to hoist because the bottom line is they allow the collectivists to achieve just enough so that we are basically a fascist country. Never mind that you could take the book "Mein Kampf" and replace the word "jew" with the term "1%" and the meat puppet faggot obozo or hitlary could read the whole thing off a teleprompter and no one would notice.

"Moderate republicrats" are a problem, and the only established political party that exists as opposition to marxism can not be abandoned to them. They need to be pushed out, join the democrooks where they belong so that the hard core Bernie/AOC commie turds fractionalize the DNC and either join the CPUSA or create some other fuckhead gaggle of jabbering imbeciles.

Those of us who are dedicated to America and the COTUS need to grab the GOP by the throat, slap the bitch around until it crumbles to the floor weeping with sorrow for cheating us. Cucks like Romney and McLame need to be thrown out of the house and their bastard step children should be disowned.

View attachment 436374
I wholeheartedly agree that all moderates should be shunned and purged from the Republican party. Having anything to do with anyone but a true believer, is treason.

Yay! Yet another wank fest Cult45 thread where they shit on moderates and independents. Keep talking wingers. Remember: you need us. We never needed you. Congratulations on your losses.

There have been a couple threads on this recently about how we need a 3rd party for those of us who appreciate most of what Trump has accomplished, so that we can leave the RINO's and Globalists who follow the sort of mentality that allows democrooks to incrementally advance their agenda at a reduced pace behind.

I say BULLSHIT.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the "moderate" republicrats are basically the Bush crowd. Tools like Romney, McLame, Flake, and many others are promoted by the media as token opposition, but as soon as they're head to head against a commie, they're reviled as the "new hitler". A banner they seem to be willing to hoist because the bottom line is they allow the collectivists to achieve just enough so that we are basically a fascist country. Never mind that you could take the book "Mein Kampf" and replace the word "jew" with the term "1%" and the meat puppet faggot obozo or hitlary could read the whole thing off a teleprompter and no one would notice.

"Moderate republicrats" are a problem, and the only established political party that exists as opposition to marxism can not be abandoned to them. They need to be pushed out, join the democrooks where they belong so that the hard core Bernie/AOC commie turds fractionalize the DNC and either join the CPUSA or create some other fuckhead gaggle of jabbering imbeciles.

Those of us who are dedicated to America and the COTUS need to grab the GOP by the throat, slap the bitch around until it crumbles to the floor weeping with sorrow for cheating us. Cucks like Romney and McLame need to be thrown out of the house and their bastard step children should be disowned.

View attachment 436374

Permanent Republican minority is something I can definetly get behind.

And you thought we can't agree on anything :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know why the moderates haven't already formed their own party. They've had a sexy new logo thrown in their laps! What are they waiting for?

a-4-600x308.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Moderate Republicans and Moderate Democrats are Americans who choose not to blindly follow their party. They choose to engage in honest critical thinking, understanding that looking in the mirror and being self-critical is a healthy way to live their lives.

They are also aware that the best ideas often from the communication, collaboration and innovation that made America great, and will usually advocate for a return to that environment before it's too late.

As a result, they will sometimes find themselves at direct odds with fans of the Trumps and Pelosis of the world. For that, they will often be attacked by the intellectually paralyzed sheep who unfortunately make up the base of each party.

Yet you blindly follow your party.
The Democrat party is made up of differing factions. There is no single doctrine or personality to "blindly follow".

Yay! Yet another wank fest Cult45 thread where they shit on moderates and independents. Keep talking wingers. Remember: you need us. We never needed you. Congratulations on your losses.

What the dead-enders like the OP seem not to understand is that in at least three states - AZ GA WI - the vote totals for Republican House candidates exceeded those of Trump by a larger amount than Trump's margin of defeat. Had Trump matched the Republicans Congressional election totals, he'd have been re-elected. IOW, there were enough "RINOs" to swing the election against Trump. Guess the GOP needed those RINOs after all.

The OP exhibits the same mentality as all blind partisans - he thinks making the tent smaller helps the party. This is bizarre reasoning because a party needs more votes, not less, to win. And making your party less appealing to the broader population makes it harder to win.

What the dead-enders like the OP seem not to understand is that in at least three states - AZ GA WI - the vote totals for Republican House candidates exceeded those of Trump by a larger amount than Trump's margin of defeat. Had Trump matched the Republicans Congressional election totals, he'd have been re-elected. IOW, there were enough "RINOs" to swing the election against Trump. Guess the GOP needed those RINOs after all.

The OP exhibits the same mentality as all blind partisans - he thinks making the tent smaller helps the party. This is bizarre reasoning because a party needs more votes, not less, to win. And making your party less appealing to the broader population makes it harder to win.

Then the OP and his Cult45 smooth brain buddies are all fucking nitwits, correct?

I say BULLSHIT.

View attachment 436374

Any Republican that isn’t kissing China’s ass.

A good lot of them are probably as bad as Biden for their Chinese connections. Mitch McConnell included.

Anyone who doesn’t support trump, supports Marxist globalism and the end of not just America but every sovereign nation.

The majority (90+%) of republicans support trump. That makes trump a moderate. I mean he’s pushing for more stimulus money than both the republicans and DemonRats. How would that be far right?

The OP named all RINOs and opposition to Trump as Moderates. They are not. They are guilty of treason, bought and paid for. They have no political beliefs. They go wherever the money is.

There are 2 options.

Weed out all of those who have committed treason. Or start a new party.

I don't know what a republican is. I don't know what a conservative is. I don't even know what a Christian is anymore, either. There are no definitions. It is all empty.

Well, that's why you're in charge of making the sandwiches and bringing the beers while the men talk about it.

QEwvmxF.gif
Please go fuck yourself. Apparently all you can come up with is abuse for another person who is your equal. Now serve me my martini, bimbo.

“Social liberal, fiscal conservative.”

That was popular back in the days of Reagan.

With all due respect, that does not describe "moderate" republicans like Romney or Kasich. They are far-right on social issues, and moderate on fiscal issues.
It likely doesn’t describe any ‘moderate’ Republicans today – that’s both the point and problem.

Exactly. I used to be a moderate Republican.

I still don't understand this thought process. It's like their ideology just blinds them to the obvious.

I guess they think that if they could just cram their whole agenda down our throats, we'd all love it and vote with them from then on.

That's just a complete lack of understanding of others.

QEwvmxF.gif
Please go fuck yourself. Apparently all you can come up with is abuse for another person who is your equal. Now serve me my martini, bimbo.
Equal?

You're so far superior to that wack-job it's not even funny.

lol. I was just poking a stick at you. And you responded precisely the way I thought you would. Gotta liven this place up one in a while...

What is a "moderate" republican?
A myth, akin to a unicorn. They don't really exist.
No, Republican moderates are not a myth but a creature that is now extinct.

Great Republican moderate leaders like Eisenhower and Ford and numerous Senators and Congressmen once existed.

The Republican Party is in the death throes.

Reagan killed the party of Lincoln and Trump killed the party of Reagan.

There only exists the party of Trump.

Equal?

You're so far superior to that wack-job it's not even funny.

Meh. Could be. But I know you're not. If you wanna test that theory, I'll be in the neighborhood. Think it through, though. Thoroughly. Heh heh.

Forum List

Back