The true RINOs

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Both of those goons are the ultimate RINOs and will spend the rest of their sorry days in infamy.

17 and 1/2 days until American liberation.

Both of those goons are the ultimate RINOs and will spend the rest of their sorry days in infamy.

Good luck president biden

The only thing I have to say about this whole thing can be done in one small picture. And it involves a Rump.

:cul2:

OMG, CNN and their TDS, it never ends.

Better to keep up the TDS than to look seriously at the Bidens like a real news outlet, huh?!

Do you mean like OAN, Newsmax and Fox that are having to do retractions for their crap reports? Looks to me like YOUR Real News is the fake news these days.

Better to keep up the TDS than to look seriously at the Bidens like a real news outlet, huh?!

Do you mean like OAN, Newsmax and Fox that are having to do retractions for their crap reports? Looks to me like YOUR Real News is the fake news these days.
Harvard confirmed media bias against Trump. Who do you have saying FXN is biased fake news? That's right, no one.

Harvard confirmed media bias against Trump. Who do you have saying FXN is biased fake news? That's right, no one.

Oh, you mean Harvard Kennedy School . Not Harvard University.

OK Harvard Kennedy School, it is the "public policy school of Harvard University", I assume like Wharton is Penn's business school. Its still part of Harvard University.

So I still have proof Harvard confirmed media bias of the MSM, and you don't have any such proof for FXN.

OK Harvard Kennedy School, it is the "public policy school of Harvard University", I assume like Wharton is Penn's business school. Its still part of Harvard University.

So I still have proof Harvard confirmed media bias of the MSM, and you don't have any such proof for FXN.

It's not connected with Harvard University. Yes, at one time it was but it's been decades since. Actually, it was never really part of Harvard University. It just shared some land with it. It's also gone through a number of name changes where Harvard wasn't in the title. Harvard University does not have a thing to do with anything that the Harvard Kennedy School says or does. In fact, Harvard Kennedy School is only a 2 year degree program. Damn, you really do need to learn the background of your BS Cites.

Yes, wearing mask and not being able to work is liberation.

It's not connected with Harvard University. Yes, at one time it was but it's been decades since. Actually, it was never really part of Harvard University. It just shared some land with it. It's also gone through a number of name changes where Harvard wasn't in the title. Harvard University does not have a thing to do with anything that the Harvard Kennedy School says or does. In fact, Harvard Kennedy School is only a 2 year degree program. Damn, you really do need to learn the background of your BS Cites.
Harvard Kennedy School is a legitimate university. The professor in-charge of the study documented his methods and results. The results are NOT DISPUTED. Anyone watching the MSM can recognize fake and biased "news".

Harvard Kennedy School is a legitimate university. The professor in-charge of the study documented his methods and results. The results are NOT DISPUTED. Anyone watching the MSM can recognize fake and biased "news".

I didn't say it wasn't legit. I said it wasn't connected with Harvard University like you made the claim. And since it is only a 2 year college, it can't be called a University which are 4 year Partially Federal Funded Universities. That makes your "School" closer to a Trade School.

Okay, I wonder what the instructors at the various Plumbing Schools have to say? It amounts to the same thing.

Beijing Biden gonna stumble the first nine out of ten steps he takes!
This is a guarantee!!

This is a guarantee!!
I hope he and Nancy pelosi expose Mitch and the republicans for being the ones who dont want to help middle class and poor people. Only rich. Make it very clear and obvious. Make them explain why they vote no.

This is a guarantee!!
I hope he and Nancy pelosi expose Mitch and the republicans for being the ones who dont want to help middle class and poor people. Only rich. Make it very clear and obvious. Make them explain why they vote no.

Only after Nancy explains why she refused to discuss Covid stimulus 40+ times pre-election! Deal?

I didn't say it wasn't legit. I said it wasn't connected with Harvard University like you made the claim. And since it is only a 2 year college, it can't be called a University which are 4 year Partially Federal Funded Universities. That makes your "School" closer to a Trade School.

Okay, I wonder what the instructors at the various Plumbing Schools have to say? It amounts to the same thing.
I can't help if you have reading comprehension issues. Read the first sentence of the following link:
"The Harvard Kennedy School (also known as the John F. Kennedy School of Government and HKS) is the public policy school of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts."

You can keep trying to discredit the school, but no one can dispute the facts that the MSM biased against Trump, as proven by a very legitimate study.

I can't help if you have reading comprehension issues. Read the first sentence of the following link:
"The Harvard Kennedy School (also known as the John F. Kennedy School of Government and HKS) is the public policy school of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts."

You can keep trying to discredit the school, but no one can dispute the facts that the MSM biased against Trump, as proven by a very legitimate study.

Using Wiki for your only source isn't a good thing. If I wanted to, for a few days,I can edit it to read that Harvard Kennedy School is a Kindergarten School in the Bronx.

And Havad? (pronounced like I spelled it)

Using Wiki for your only source isn't a good thing. If I wanted to, for a few days,I can edit it to read that Harvard Kennedy School is a Kindergarten School in the Bronx.

And Havad? (pronounced like I spelled it)
What about the wiki do you not believe? Be specific.

The mainstream media is against trump the same way it was against Bill Clinton over Monica lewinski. Sorry they didn’t ask nicer questions. Sorry they never complimented your wonderful smile.

Forum List

Back