What is a "moderate" republican?

I consider myself a moderate more of the independent type. I don't buy into either party's ideals. I suppose some how that makes me a traitor or something. I sure am going to lose sleep over that.....lol lol lol lol lol

What is the republican party of today?

The last guardians of Individual liberty, civil rights, and Constitutional governance.

Hence, your enemy.

It seems to be nothing but authoritarian rednecks dripping some weird spin-off of the Christian religion.

In what way are the Constitution loving, civil rights promoting Republicans "authoritarian?" If they joined you in your suppression of free speech, a free press, and freedom of religion, you would embrace them as your own.

Just because somebody taught you how to say "stalinist" doesn't mean that you know what it means. And you don't. The republican party is flushing itself down the toilet. Their choice.

Top 5 differences between the democrats and Joseph Stalin

1. Xi's man Quid Pro doesn't have a mustache
  2. Cameltoe's mustache isn't quite as thick as "Uncle Joe's" was
  3. Uhhh.... that's about it
The filthy, traitor democrats are a Stalinist party. The vermin enemies of America promote a violent, totalitarian, collectivist dictatorship where civil rights are crushed and group privilege granted by favor of the group with the party replace individual liberty. Where success and failure depend on favor with the party rather than hard work, intelligence, and innovation.

democrats are the openly Maoist - but Mao learned from Stalin; so it is correct to note the fact that democrats are indeed a Stalinist party.

Let's look at the foundational basis for governance of the Republicans;

Now let's contrast it with the foundational basis for governance of the democrats:

Last edited:
“Social liberal, fiscal conservative.”

That was popular back in the days of Reagan.
You know better then that. In the world of the swamp you give in on what you perceive as little things and stand firm on major issues. Simply put the reason this country is broke and in decay, those little things turned out to have very high price tag and furthermore opened the door for whiners to demand more.
AMERICA, IS NOW THE NEXT RUSSIA, AND NORTH KOREA, AMERICA, WHERE A GROUP, OF CORRUPT COMUNIST LOVING REPUBLICAN SENATORS, ARE TRYING, TO OVER THROW, A ELECTION, THAT WAS THE WILL, OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THE CORRUPT REPUBLICAN PARTY, HAS BEEN SET BACK, OVER 50 YEARS.

AMERICA, IS NOW THE NEXT RUSSIA, AND NORTH KOREA, AMERICA, WHERE A GROUP, OF CORRUPT COMUNIST LOVING REPUBLICAN SENATORS, ARE TRYING, TO OVER THROW, A ELECTION, THAT WAS THE WILL, OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THE CORRUPT REPUBLICAN PARTY, HAS BEEN SET BACK, OVER 50 YEARS.

If the Republicans loved the Communist party, the democrats, why would they try to overturn the rigged election?

THINK Comrade - remember Truthmatters... :rofl:

“Social liberal, fiscal conservative.”

That was popular back in the days of Reagan.

With all due respect, that does not describe "moderate" republicans like Romney or Kasich. They are far-right on social issues, and moderate on fiscal issues.
It likely doesn’t describe any ‘moderate’ Republicans today – that’s both the point and problem.

Exactly. I used to be a moderate Republican.
No longer moderate or no longer a Republican – or both?

In any event, that’s also part of the problem: moderates who have abandoned the GOP (or the party abandoned them).

I'm still essentially socially liberal, and economically "moderate" in my overall philosophy. Being neither truly leftist, nor marketist.

That said, it is increasingly apparent that modest measures are no longer sufficient to repair the damage which plutocrats have heaped upon this country, so my views on particular issues have changed over time.

I have been a registered independent since 2000

Forum List

Back