What is a fetus if not alive?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Ok my more "practical post" on the matter.

What is a fetus if not alive?

If it's property - then the courts have power over it and can demand its termination.

The government has power over your body in many ways. They can imprison you, they can make you move, they can order you to work, they can force you to fight wars. So if a fetus is just part of your body - then the courts have power over it and can demand its termination.

I fail to see how the abortionist argument makes any sense. Change my mind.

• Banned
In Nevada the prosecutors have 8 years to charge a person with attempted murder.

If you kill someone before they are born, they still have 7 years and 3 months roughly, that they can charge someone for the attempted murder of a person who otherwise would have been alive.

It's attempted murder because obviously it can't be murder because how can you kill a can of dog food cooking in a woman's belly or asshole or wherever babies don't come from because apparently men can have babies? That's just silly. But if that can of dog food got out and sprouted legs and a brain, then it would have been murder. Get it?

In Nevada the prosecutors have 8 years to charge a person with attempted murder.

If you kill someone before they are born, they still have 7 years and 3 months roughly, that they can charge someone for the attempted murder of a person who otherwise would have been alive.

It's attempted murder because obviously it can't be murder because how can you kill a can of dog food cooking in a woman's belly or asshole or wherever babies don't come from because apparently men can have babies? That's just silly. But if that can of dog food got out and sprouted legs and a brain, then it would have been murder. Get it?

No dis...But you think you have Abortion Derangement Syndrome???...............I know it is coming....you might have caught it

• Banned
No dis...But you think you have Abortion Derangement Syndrome???...............I know it is coming....you might have caught it
It's ok. I love watching snowflakes melt as their world crashes around them. Their whole stupid fucking world is ending. Abortion, Biden's recession. They have no money, no jobs, nothing. What losers. Now they can't even abort their kids.

They can't even have SEX any more without being afraid! HAHAHA

The AMA defines "life" as the presence of a heartbeat and brainwaves. Both must be absent for a person to be declared dead.

Science is rejected by democrats. BUT I'm a scientist and go by what I know. A few basic tests;

Species, what does a DNA test of the unborn reveal them to be? Will a DNA test show the unborn to be a species other than human? Will the species be human?
Mitosis - the foundation of life - do cells divide?
Human life - is there a heartbeat and brain activity?

At 6 weeks gestation, all of the above are a resounding "yes," the unborn are living humans.

The ghouls of the Abortion Industrial Complex seek to dehumanize their victims, just as Hitler dehumanized the Jews - for the same reason, because they intend to kill their victims.

It's ok. I love watching snowflakes melt as their world crashes around them. Their whole stupid fucking world is ending. Abortion, Biden's recession. They have no money, no jobs, nothing. What losers. Now they can't even abort their kids.

They can't even have SEX any more without being afraid! HAHAHA
I agree. They fucked themselves so bad with this. A poll said abortion is zero on their concern of problems.......................They thought they were going to do something...................What will they try for the next 6 months

They have to pay these ass holes to protest...................No one gives a shit what they think

I see the OP has serious need for some attention today, he has three concurrent threads he started on this very same topic, three of them concurrently, and that is in addition to the other pair of his threads about Russia, yada yada yada..... Somebody needs a lithium level drawn stat! :poke:

The Democrats want American taxpayers to give $400,000 to each and every family that comes through the border illegally. That's why we already have see 2 million people pass through our porous border since Biden's first day announcement the border is open, and there will be full benefits for those who cross the Mexican border in to the USA. He suckered us,. He told us he would lower taxes. Instead, they're going to be so high nobody will be able to buy expensive gass, price-gouged groceries, and our clothes will be threadbare before we can afford new ones. He's already put them in luxury hotels, fed them in gourmet kitchens, and flown them anywhere they care to go. And they already got checks to get by on until they can print enough money to give every one of them more money than we make in a lifetime.

Forum List

Back