What is a Confederate?

A TRAITOR!!!! By definition, someone who bears arms against his own country is a traitor.

The Confederate Battle Flag is the flag of TREASON!!!!

Yes, remove all statues that honor these traitors!

They also killed about 600,000 US troops .

A TRAITOR!!!! By definition, someone who bears arms against his own country is a traitor.

They also killed about 600,000 US troops .
You mean they killed about 400,000 foreign invaders. Lincoln's murder gangs killed about 450,000 Southerners who were minding their own business.

Wrong. The USA was no longer their country after they seceded. The only defended themselves against the true trators. Making war against another state is treason, and that's what lincoln did.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

There is no legal mechanism for secession in the Constitution so the only legal alternative would have been a Constitutional Convention. The CSA chose the path of treason by bearing arms against their own country.
That's a novel legal theory. So if I sign a lease on an apartment, and is says nothing about 2nd leases, that means I can't sublease it to someone else?

Talk to a lawyer about that and then get back to me.

The Democrats back in the days of Lincoln, are repeating history all over again. The Democrats were saying that Lincoln is not their President as the modern day Democrats are saying about Pres. Trump. And so I really doesn't care about Democrats' memorabilia being remove. As the same way they are removing their own ancient memorabilia, is going to be the same way that they are going to be removed. I believes that the Shadow government existed for so long, it is because of those symbols. I guess that it is a sign that is telling us that it is the end of the Deep State. The Deep State has been existing for a long time. There's a story about A man on his death bed, that claimed that he was John Wilkes Booth. He had told everything in detail. Even the name of the guards that were guarding certain roads that has let him through, when they were order to not let no one through. But now. All of their plans has taken a detour. I believes that the Charlesville riot was supposed of had been a major bombing. To make it look as if the Whites Supremacist had blown up and killed the Anti-Trump protesters. They were blinding all of the Reporters with mace,even the reporters that supported Hillary, and the police were told to leave at once. And plus the two officers that were to fly in helicopter, to had filmed the protest from above, were killed. It were as if someone was trying to make sure that there will be no one around, that will noticed someone in the grassy Knoll. But when that car crashed into the protesters, that it has made the police to return back, that ruin their plans again. Their plans were probably to kill a massive amount of people that day. If it were on the news, that many anti-Trump protesters were killed. It will make Pres. Trump as someone that doesn't knows what he is doing, and a call to impeach him..

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free.

I do not expect the Union to be dissolved -- I do not expect the house to fall -- but I do expect it will cease to be divided.

It will become all one thing or all the other.

Either the opponents of slavery, will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become alike lawful in all the States, old as well as new -- North as well as South. http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/house.htm

giphy.webp

Forum List

Back