What if:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
After basquebromance reported Democrat Senator Sinema has flipped to independent it came to me what if Manchin, Romney and Collins join her along with ten Republicans in the House?

How much havoc would that cause and the fact it would force the majority parties to work with their small group to get things done?

What if the queen had balls?

Then she'd be king.

What if Bruce wore women's underwear on his head in gay restaurants on new years? With minimal makeup?

What if Bruce wore one plastic leather shoe and one lettuce shoe and had a feather headdress made of silk and tuna scallops?

After basquebromance reported Democrat Senator Sinema has flipped to independent it came to me what if Manchin, Romney and Collins join her along with ten Republicans in the House?

How much havoc would that cause and the fact it would force the majority parties to work with their small group to get things done?

Even though Mittens' career is finished no matter what he does, he has shown time and again that he's too much of a weak moral coward to do anything of the sort.

What if all leftists signed up on a large spaceship for a tour of the galaxy and I hijacked it and flew them to the sun, dumping them out to burn?

What if Mike woke without fingers, tongue and toes?

USMB would peaceful for a day.
What if superman landed in Germany in 1939 and was called Ubermon? Headlines would read: Ubermon destroys 2 million Jews
2019691615128image.jpg

Last edited:
What if Trump was actually the best thing to happen to America in decades

and something like 30% of the population were deceived and indoctrinated to believe otherwise?

what if...?

What if Trump was actually the best thing to happen to America in decades

and something like 30% of the population were deceived and indoctrinated to believe otherwise?

what if...?
Then that's not what if, that's now.

Forum List

Back