Sinema switches to independent, shaking up the Senate, won't say if she's running for reelection but doesn't expect a change in way Senate operates

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Kristen Sinema just announced she’s leaving the Democrat Party, and registering as an Independent. That shakes things up! I love it! things are gonna change in american politics

Last edited:
Kristen Sinema just announced she’s leaving the Democrat Party, and registering as an Independent. That shakes things up! I love it! things are gonna change in american politics

Ouch!

Democrats are going to get their hate on!

Do you think maybe she had had enough after a Left wing media hit squad chased her into the toilet a few months back? :auiqs.jpg:
Now, all we need is for Joe Manchin to flip and Schmucker will lose what's left of his hair.

Do you think maybe she had had enough after a Left wing media hit squad chased her into the toilet a few months back? :auiqs.jpg:
Now, all we need is for Joe Manchin to flip and Schmucker will lose what's left of his hair.
She did state she will operate as she always has, so from the conservative left as usual which mean Schumer will have to play it right.

Now what if Collins and Romney go independent?

Then you get ten House Republicans go rogue also and all of a sudden both Political parties have to negotiate with the minority groups instead?

I was just about to post it...

Manchin, go for it!!!
This nation is at a precipice. A long precipice over years and maybe decades because we are a spoiled lot. Some on the Prog side must break free if they any independent thought.

She did state she will operate as she always has, so from the conservative left as usual which mean Schumer will have to play it right.

Now what if Collins and Romney go independent?

Then you get ten House Republicans go rogue also and all of a sudden both Political parties have to negotiate with the minority groups instead?
I wouldn't mind watching the moderates try to peel off and stake their claim in the middle. That could be fun to watch.

I hope things do change, we certainly need it. We also need more independents and fewer people wedded to a particular party.

She enjoys her large checks from petroleum companies.

I have lost track--what's the makeup now? Of the Senate, of course

Which party is she going to caucus with? Because if she doesn't caucus with a major party, then she basically loses her ability to serve on committees. Same reason Berny caucuses with the democrats even though he's an independent.

Forum List

Back