What if your social media besty turned out to be black?

MizMolly
Are you stupid? Wouldn't it make sense to look at my other posts before jumping to a stupid conclusion. Meh. No time for lazy minded people. Toodles.

MizMolly
Are you stupid? Wouldn't it make sense to look at my other posts before jumping to a stupid conclusion. Meh. No time for lazy minded people. Toodles.
Look in the mirror for stupid. No, most people don't look at previous posts unless it looks like a continuation, which yours did not. Let me
rephrase my answer.....NO

Just curious.

So, someone here you really like..enjoy their posts..think they have their shit together and have been thanking their posts, chitchatting for months/years with that person, pm them with woes or happy news and in general...really respected and admired this person.

The subject of race never really came up..or if it did, it was about something in the news. Then, you find out this person you so enjoy is...gasp...black.

Do you change your mind about them or does it not affect you at all?

This goes for "what if you find out they are white..and you are black?"
Many, many, republicans are going to lie to you.

most people don't look at previous posts
In this thread, dumbass. You just jump in willynilly without knowing the whys and wherefores?

Yes. You are stupid.
Take your Midol. Your PMS is on overdrive. You started a thread, I replied, not even negatively, yet for some STUPID reason you found an issue with it. You don’t go back and search other posts unless you make it apparent that you are responding to another post, which you did not,

Forum List

Back