What if your social media besty turned out to be black?

Just curious.

So, someone here you really like..enjoy their posts..think they have their shit together and have been thanking their posts, chitchatting for months/years with that person, pm them with woes or happy news and in general...really respected and admired this person.

The subject of race never really came up..or if it did, it was about something in the news. Then, you find out this person you so enjoy is...gasp...black.

Do you change your mind about them or does it not affect you at all?

This goes for "what if you find out they are white..and you are black?"
Well unlike you, I judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin

Just curious.

So, someone here you really like..enjoy their posts..think they have their shit together and have been thanking their posts, chitchatting for months/years with that person, pm them with woes or happy news and in general...really respected and admired this person.

The subject of race never really came up..or if it did, it was about something in the news. Then, you find out this person you so enjoy is...gasp...black.

Mehh. Wouldn't be the first time. Almost married one back in '04, but she was a little too materialistic for my wanting.

Last edited:
marvin martian
I'm racist because I think you are stupid? lol

What a shame that you insult Dan Blocker with just about every post you make.

Just curious.

I judge individuals by the quality of their character not the color of their skin.
That's a lie. You guys just live quoting that line.

Just curious.

I judge individuals by the quality of their character not the color of their skin.
There you go again, quoting MLK out of context. By "content of character" he clearly meant to simply say "white people are racist devils."

White people can't understand MLK. Only black people have the capacity to understand him. For that reason alone, the 14th Amendment expressly forbids all white people from quoting MLK.

It's like that racist, oppressive, white supremacist movie White Men Can't Jump. White people can listen to Jimi Hendrix but only black people can "hear" Jimi.

You need to get IM2 in here to black-splain it to you before quoting MLK.
Whites like you miquote King and only use the statement when blacks are speaking to white racism. That line is never used to whites here.

As for the OP, what does it matter? Look at what you said. They have to not talk about race to qualify. Funny how youys don't want to talk about race but always do. The problems you have with people talking about race is when blacks speak to our experiences and you can't take the truth you're being told. This forum is a petri dish of white fragility

Just curious.

That's a lie. You guys just live quoting that line.

It would not make an iota of a difference for me.:)

None at all. Friends are friends.
Of course not, you post pages is racism but race doesn't matter to you.

LOL!

We will never be on the same page on this.

You seem to be completely obsessed with something that only exists in your feverish mind.

It's sad really.

Just curious.

So? Why would that make a difference? People have friends of different races offline in “real” life

MizMolly
Did I say it would make a difference? Nope. I asked the question because it crossed my mind when thinking of other things, AS STATED in my following post of the OP. Can you not read? Comprehension problems, perhaps?

How about another question some like MizMollyGoodGolly will miss:

You find out your kid is gay. Wants to be female, but he was born male. Your son. Wants to change his sex in ALL ways. Do you support him?

See? Questions. Not easy ones either. But GoodGolly might wanna pass on this one cuz she will get all confused.

MizMolly
Did I say it would make a difference? Nope. I asked the question because it crossed my mind when thinking of other things, AS STATED in my following post of the OP. Can you not read? Comprehension problems, perhaps?
And I responded without sarcasm. Asking why would it make a difference.

MizMolly
And I told you to read my other posts so you would understand why I asked, nor did I ask if it would make any differences. But you can't comprehend so.....

Regards,
MRS Bitch Much.

MizMolly
And I told you to read my other posts so you would understand why I asked, nor did I ask if it would make any differences. But you can't comprehend so.....

Regards,
MRS Bitch Much.
I comprehend fine. When you posted you didn't say to look at other posts before responding, get over yourself already.

Forum List

Back