What if voter fraud is proven ?

It's a fair question, and we absolutely need to take this stuff seriously.

Let's say that (whether it's to the alleged degree or not) that there has been significant foreign interference and voter fraud. I don't think we would overturn an election over it, but I would sure as hell expect that we'd need to put much better systems, safeguards and contingencies in place for the future.

Unfortunately, we're in such a toxic and counter-productive political environment that it's difficult to imagine the two parties working together to accomplish this. I'd love to be proven wrong on that, though.

Also unfortunately, this whole issue has been handled so poorly and in such an unserious way that it means that future allegations of fraud will also have to pass the "boy who cried wolf" test just to be taken seriously. This is why we need an intelligent, dignified, serious approach from the top, as opposed to what we've had.
Wait a minute...you don't think we should overturn an election that was stolen by foreign actors?

It's a fair question, and we absolutely need to take this stuff seriously.

Let's say that (whether it's to the alleged degree or not) that there has been significant foreign interference and voter fraud. I don't think we would overturn an election over it, but I would sure as hell expect that we'd need to put much better systems, safeguards and contingencies in place for the future.

Unfortunately, we're in such a toxic and counter-productive political environment that it's difficult to imagine the two parties working together to accomplish this. I'd love to be proven wrong on that, though.

Also unfortunately, this whole issue has been handled so poorly and in such an unserious way that it means that future allegations of fraud will also have to pass the "boy who cried wolf" test just to be taken seriously. This is why we need an intelligent, dignified, serious approach from the top, as opposed to what we've had.
Wait a minute...you don't think we should overturn an election that was stolen by foreign actors?
What I actually said was, "I don't think we would..."

I don't know. It depends. Life isn't either/or.

Then so be it, let the chips fall where they may, and I will except the results.
I just want truth and transparency
And tramp was re-voted in, that is the truth and transparency you want.
Trump lost Georgia, who counted the votes, recounted the votes, counted them by hand, and counted them again after that.

And Bidens victory in the state was never put in jeopardy.

The Mueller report documented foreign interference with the 2016 election. The GRU was indicted for it.

In fact, one of the GRU officers indicted this week, Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev, was previously indicted by the Justice Department for his role in Russia’s 2016 election interference campaign. The Treasury Department also designated him for sanctions for his involvement in that campaign.

It is notable that in Mr. Kovalev’s case, the U.S. has singled out a single individual for indictment related to cyber-enabled interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election

This known and proven election interference was not cause for overturning an election.

And the interesting part is that the current 2020 election objection is based on "statistics" and no actual numbers.

Well in 2016 the statistics (polls) showed Trumps victory was just as improbable. Yet Hillary CLinton gave her concession, and nobody filed dozens of lawsuits to try and overturn the outcome.

And the interesting part is that the current 2020 election objection is based on "statistics" and no actual numbers.

Well in 2016 the statistics (polls) showed Trumps victory was just as improbable. Yet Hillary CLinton gave her concession, and nobody filed dozens of lawsuits to try and overturn the outcome.
Polls are bs and easily manipulated....easier to manipulate than even the election.

Yes I know the link above is conservative.

What if, in the coming days before Jan 6th or 20th for example, its discovered that China, Russia, Iran, or any combination thereof, were involved in this election and hacked the Dominion voting machines ?
What if its proven they swapped votes from Trump to Biden as alleged ?
For example, would the SC hear the case this time ?

A lot of rhetorical questions, but in all seriousness, How do you believe this might play out, if both foreign interference and voter fraud are proven ?

Very simple, actually.

If fraud were ever proved sometime from today through 2024, President Biden, being an honorable person, would resign & a new election would be held.

If the new rigging-proof election resulted in a victory for Mr. Biden, he would resume office (his term would be extended to compensate for the time he had temporarily left the office). If Mr. Trump won, he would immediately start a four-year term.

What if, in the coming days before Jan 6th or 20th for example, its discovered that China, Russia, Iran, or any combination thereof, were involved in this election and hacked the Dominion voting machines ?

A lot of rhetorical questions, but in all seriousness, How do you believe this might play out, if both foreign interference and voter fraud are proven ?
There is NO 'IF", it has been proven that the Dems cheated, that is the only way a prog can win. Again, a surprise is coming, and i dont think the prog slaves are going to like it...

My conspiracy theory on this, is that someone made sure $$$ Trump won by hacking Dominon and creating just enough votes to counter any cheating being possibly done on the other (Hillary) side. The Dems were not expecting this. I dont believe 2016 elections numbers and volume would have messed up the Dominions algorithm either. I dont think the Dems wanted to contest or throw up any red flags about the election, as to not expose any corruption they had done, and figured they would combat the issue next go around, and sure enough the Dems and China did. I dont believe anyone is going to go back to prove any fraud in the 2016 election.
Trump has an amazing ability to expose corruption, and use it against his opponents.

Last edited:
My conspiracy theory on this, is that someone made sure $$$ Trump won by hacking Dominon and creating just enough votes to counter any cheating being possibly done on the other (Hillary) side. The Dems were not expecting this. I dont believe 2016 elections numbers and volume would have messed up the Dominions algorithm either. I dont think the Dems wanted to contest or throw up any red flags about the election, as to not expose any corruption they had done, and figured they would combat the issue next go around, and sure enough the Dems and China did. I dont believe anyone is going to go back to prove any fraud in the 2016 election.
Trump has had an amazing ability to expose corruption, and use it against his opponents.
Thats just grasping at straws

Very simple, actually.

If fraud were ever proved sometime from today through 2024, President Biden, being an honorable person, would resign & a new election would be held.

While it sounds good on paper, it would be a violation of the US constitution. And the US Supreme court would strike down any attempt to do that, as they are "constitutionalists" who insist the exact letter of the constitution has to be followed with no exceptions.

I dont believe 2016 elections numbers and volume would have messed up the Dominions algorithm either. I dont think the Dems wanted to contest or throw up any red flags about the election, as to not expose any corruption they had done, and figured they would combat the issue next go around, and sure enough the Dems and China did. I dont believe anyone is going to go back to prove any fraud in the 2016 election.
Two major problems with your theory. First taking Georgia for an example, they didn't have dominion voting machines in 2016. And the republican legislature, and republican governor selected dominion in 2020.

With a presidential election on the line in 2020, Georgia is switching to a new voting company, Dominion Voting Systems, that state evaluators ranked second-best and that critics said will leave elections vulnerable.

Dominion, based in Denver, must rush to install 30,000 voting machines for 7 million Georgia voters before the March 24 presidential primary, the largest rollout of elections equipment in U.S. history. Most voters in Tuesday's local elections will cast ballots on Georgia's 17-year-old machines, and voters in six counties are testing Dominion's machines.

Your theory requires democrats to be better than Nostradamos, and know years in advance which voting machines republican states would be buying.

I will answer seriously if you will answer my question.

What if there is no voter fraud found will you accept the election results as they stand or will you continue to spread lies?

My contingency if there is massive voter fraud that threw the election I will get a wheel chair and protest en mass to disqualify Biden as president.

Very simple, actually.

While it sounds good on paper, it would be a violation of the US constitution. And the US Supreme court would strike down any attempt to do that, as they are "constitutionalists" who insist the exact letter of the constitution has to be followed with no exceptions.

Thanks for your optimism.

But some astute observers (no, I do not include myself as one!) say that the Court DOES follow the zeitgeist of the country.

For example, it does seem that many Americans (including me) support the right of abortion. So the Court is simply not going to stop abortion. Of course, say that in the next century, most Americans oppose abortion, then the Court would conveniently change its mind. Just saw a film on C-SPAN. While the Court did initially strike down many of FDR's laws to deal with the Depression, it gradually changed its tune and started going along with the zeitgeist.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I dont believe 2016 elections numbers and volume would have messed up the Dominions algorithm either. I dont think the Dems wanted to contest or throw up any red flags about the election, as to not expose any corruption they had done, and figured they would combat the issue next go around, and sure enough the Dems and China did. I dont believe anyone is going to go back to prove any fraud in the 2016 election.
Two major problems with your theory. First taking Georgia for an example, they didn't have dominion voting machines in 2016. And the republican legislature, and republican governor selected dominion in 2020.

With a presidential election on the line in 2020, Georgia is switching to a new voting company, Dominion Voting Systems, that state evaluators ranked second-best and that critics said will leave elections vulnerable.

Dominion, based in Denver, must rush to install 30,000 voting machines for 7 million Georgia voters before the March 24 presidential primary, the largest rollout of elections equipment in U.S. history. Most voters in Tuesday's local elections will cast ballots on Georgia's 17-year-old machines, and voters in six counties are testing Dominion's machines.

Your theory requires democrats to be better than Nostradamos, and know years in advance which voting machines republican states would be buying.
My theory was based on all states that had Dominion, and not using GA as a primary example.
You implicate GA as an example, and thats fine, but your reply doesnt dismiss the risk of fraud regardless of when or where the units were purchased.
The article you linked says
Election officials will have to be on guard against malware, viruses, stolen passwords and Russian interference across tens of thousands of new voting computers. A Russian agent visited websites of two Georgia counties in 2016 but didn't gain access to election systems, officials said. Elsewhere in the country, Russian hackers targeted voting systems in Florida and Illinois, according to reports from the U.S. House Intelligence Committee.
I dont see where replacing any units would stop hackers from trying and/or succeeding in 2020.

What if there is no voter fraud found will you accept the election results as they stand or will you continue to spread lies?

My contingency if there is massive voter fraud that threw the election I will get a wheel chair and protest en mass to disqualify Biden as president.
YES, I will except the results, and please feel free to quote any lies you accuse me of spreading, minus theory, conspiracy, or sarcasm.

YES, I will except the results, and please feel free to quote any lies you accuse me of spreading, minus theory, conspiracy, or sarcasm.
You are contending that fraud was committed therefore you are spreading lies and misinformation because you base your ideas on a theory not proven....

Forum List

Back