What if voter fraud is proven ?

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Yes I know the link above is conservative.

What if, in the coming days before Jan 6th or 20th for example, its discovered that China, Russia, Iran, or any combination thereof, were involved in this election and hacked the Dominion voting machines ?
What if its proven they swapped votes from Trump to Biden as alleged ?
For example, would the SC hear the case this time ?

A lot of rhetorical questions, but in all seriousness, How do you believe this might play out, if both foreign interference and voter fraud are proven ?

Dominion machines were used in twenty plus states and the only ones Trump and his minions question are the ones in key battle ground states...

Also recounts were done in Georgia and it showed the theory of theft was bogus and nonsense, and yet Trump and his minions are spewing the same propaganda while refusing to accept reality that Sleepy Joe defeated Donald the Marvelous...

Now what if Trump wanted Russia or some other Country to steal the election for him and they attempted but were stopped and that is why Trump is really upset but can not admit he was trying to cheat so he is casting doubt on the election by accusing the other side?

Now I know you will proclaim hogwash and only Democrats cheat but remember Trump was once a Democrat donor, so he is wired to cheat and has done so all his life from his marriages to his business dealings, so what if Trump was actually the cheater and you are so gullible to believe his lies about the other side?

It's a fair question, and we absolutely need to take this stuff seriously.

Let's say that (whether it's to the alleged degree or not) that there has been significant foreign interference and voter fraud. I don't think we would overturn an election over it, but I would sure as hell expect that we'd need to put much better systems, safeguards and contingencies in place for the future.

Unfortunately, we're in such a toxic and counter-productive political environment that it's difficult to imagine the two parties working together to accomplish this. I'd love to be proven wrong on that, though.

Also unfortunately, this whole issue has been handled so poorly and in such an unserious way that it means that future allegations of fraud will also have to pass the "boy who cried wolf" test just to be taken seriously. This is why we need an intelligent, dignified, serious approach from the top, as opposed to what we've had.

What if, in the coming days before Jan 6th or 20th for example, its discovered that China, Russia, Iran, or any combination thereof, were involved in this election and hacked the Dominion voting machines ?

A lot of rhetorical questions, but in all seriousness, How do you believe this might play out, if both foreign interference and voter fraud are proven ?
All of the blob's votes would be called into question. All voting by machine would be called into question. It would come down to whoever got more mail-in ballots.

the evidence would have to be rock solid and argued in court for each state it occured in, and 100% solid proof the votes were switched from one person to another, were in the numbers that could have affected the election outcome, etc....

then to me, in my DREAM WORLD of fairness, that affected state's election would be null and void, for all candidates that were proven to have been meddled with in that manner or maybe for the entire election because it was compromised, and that state should hold a new election. The winners in the first election contest that had foreign interference which are already seated should occupy that position untill a new election is completed....

as far as the presidential position....the candidates both sit back, the Speaker temporarily takes the president's seat, until the rerun State elections are completed and counted. Then the EC votes get added up again for all states, a winner is determined, and life goes onward!

Dominion machines were used in twenty plus states and the only ones Trump and his minions question are the ones in key battle ground states...

Also recounts were done in Georgia and it showed the theory of theft was bogus and nonsense, and yet Trump and his minions are spewing the same propaganda while refusing to accept reality that Sleepy Joe defeated Donald the Marvelous...

Now what if Trump wanted Russia or some other Country to steal the election for him and they attempted but were stopped and that is why Trump is really upset but can not admit he was trying to cheat so he is casting doubt on the election by accusing the other side?

Now I know you will proclaim hogwash and only Democrats cheat but remember Trump was once a Democrat donor, so he is wired to cheat and has done so all his life from his marriages to his business dealings, so what if Trump was actually the cheater and you are so gullible to believe his lies about the other side?
Then so be it, let the chips fall where they may, and I will except the results.
I just want truth and transparency

First you change the criminal code to make voting fraud treason. Then you punish the offense the same way you would with a turncoat in battle. Mass public executions would be appropriate. And after the punishment is finished, our voter fraud problem and a great percentage of the Democrat party would also be finished. That's a major win-win.

Same thing we did when we found out Russia rigged the election for Trump in 2016.

Nothing.

The only thing this current election proves is why we need to get rid of the Electoral College.

Then so be it, let the chips fall where they may, and I will except the results.

No, man, what you want is a world where the Country didn't reject Trump. You cultists have put too much of your heart and soul into this guy.

First, with no way of knowing how many, or which way votes were switched, it's pure speculation. And as the USSC just ruled in the census case, until there are actual concrete numbers, and not just estimated numbers, it's too early to hear the case.

And that was from the conservative majority.

So the SC won't take the case, without reversing themselves on the case they just ruled on.

First you change the criminal code to make voting fraud treason. Then you punish the offense the same way you would with a turncoat in battle. Mass public executions would be appropriate. And after the punishment is finished, our voter fraud problem and a great percentage of the Democrat party would also be finished. That's a major win-win.
why should anyone believe you?

What if you find out that it's you, that has been HAD, and the election had been fair and square from the begining... and president Trump ALWAYS knew it was fair and square from the beginning, but purposely lead you, with created falsities, to dismantle our democracy, by purposely stealing and usurping and subverting the will of the people?

Should you and Trump, be charged with sedition?

What if you find out that it's you, that has been HAD, and the election had been fair and square from the begining... and president Trump ALWAYS knew it was fair and square from the beginning, but purposely lead you, with created falsities, to dismantle our democracy, by purposely stealing and usurping and subverting the will of the people?

Actually this raises more questions about Trumps 2016 election. Since Trump was saying 2020 would be questionable from the start. States and election boards took much more care over this election than in 2016, and the result was a democratic win. with twice the margin of victory than Trumps slim vote count win in 2016.

Fair question, not very likely, but yes, no doubt there should and would be consequences.

Last edited:

Fair question and yes, no doubt there should and would be consequences.
:lol:

NO! you shouldn't be charged, but the President leading the act through intentional deceict, should.

Or at least voter fraud since he isn’t legally a resident of Mar-a-Lago, but voted there anyway!

Fair question and yes, no doubt there should and would be consequences.
:lol:

NO! you shouldn't be charged, but the President leading the act through intentional deceict, should.
My answer was based on Trump and not myself, but hey, I guess hypothetical questions can be entertaining.

My answer was based on Trump and not myself, but hey, I guess hypothetical questions can be entertaining.
This is where I can disagree. His followers as opposed to the leaders can claim "I was just following orders" which after Nuremberg no longer flies. So those duped into following Trump, should face the same consequences.
That is so people choosing sides have to know there are consequences for choosing wrong.

And tramp was re-voted in, that is the truth and transparency you want.

Forum List

Back