What if TV commercials of cancer charities can infect you?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I know this guy who used to say that watch out because cancer charities can infect you if you watch their commercials. Those commercial are very long indeed, sometimes up to 2 minutes and more.

Guess what, he was now diagnosed with prostate cancer. Was he right all along?

Also, a doctor told me, that if you get prostate cancer, they cut off your balls too, to control that cancer.

Can your dick get up after that?

Should we limit how much cancer charities are allowed to advertise, to avoid this in the future?

About the St Jude and other spots for sick kids ... why not just pray?

As for your dick, thanks to the Rs, you should be able to get yourself summa those little purple pills. Whatever -- Its your problem.

I know this guy who used to say that watch out because cancer charities can infect you if you watch their commercials. Those commercial are very long indeed, sometimes up to 2 minutes and more.

Guess what, he was now diagnosed with prostate cancer. Was he right all along?

Also, a doctor told me, that if you get prostate cancer, they cut off your balls too, to control that cancer.

Can your dick get up after that?

Should we limit how much cancer charities are allowed to advertise, to avoid this in the future?
Science Is for Suckers

If I were a billionaire, I wouldn't give a dime to the American Cancer Society unless it paid a high salary and free tuition to High IQ 16-year-olds to start studying the biological sciences (and only what is related to that). Those who believe superior minds shouldn't get paid for their grades deserve to did from cancer. Geniuses with self-respect could have cured it 50 years ago, but why sacrifice your youth living like a little boy in college's indentured servitude so parasites can live past middle age? The failures working on it these past decades have as little to do with creative science as sportswriters have to do with playing sports well.

abeautifulmind.proboards.com

Forum List

Back