What if Trump had won?

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
So, I haven't seen any numbers on it, but it seems like with Trump's defeat that the lefty riots have mostly stopped.

I doubt that the police have become perfect so, that raises the question as to why.

And, imo, it raises the question, did people realize that the violence coming from the left was becasue of Trump and if so, could it have had an impacct on the election?

So, I haven't seen any numbers on it, but it seems like with Trump's defeat that the lefty riots have mostly stopped.

I doubt that the police have become perfect so, that raises the question as to why.

And, imo, it raises the question, did people realize that the violence coming from the left was becasue of Trump and if so, could it have had an impacct on the election?

Maybe the left riots stopped because BLM leaders got their millions and fled the movement like a third world dictator in exile.

I doubt we would be seeing the crisis on our border and there would be no need to be sending billions to Ukraine......Just for starters.
When is there not a crisis on the border?
All thru Trump's 4 years -- there was a border crisis...

There was always "caravans" around the corner whenever there were midterms or other elections coming up...

Or photo ops at the border whenever fundraising needed to be ramped up...or in Steve Bannon's case, flat out theft.....

We know what really drives the whole border freakout...dirty brown people coming in making our country impure...

Gas would not be as high as it is
Media would still be doing Covid daily death reports.
Russia wouldn't be attacking Ukraine.

Could be rainbowers crying coast to coast.
Mass suicides
Frantic flag waving masturbation from sea to shining semen
Kim Dong Tu-Short declares love for Hunter Biden, but his sister weds Sue Sarandumb

Buy popcorn. 2022 hard telling what'll cum upp

When is there not a crisis on the border?
All thru Trump's 4 years -- there was a border crisis...

There was always "caravans" around the corner whenever there were midterms or other elections coming up...

Or photo ops at the border whenever fundraising needed to be ramped up...or in Steve Bannon's case, flat out theft.....

We know what really drives the whole border freakout...dirty brown people coming in making our country impure...
Are you really that vapid of a person or do you just play one on the internet?

He did!

Could be rainbowers crying coast to coast.
Mass suicides
Frantic flag waving masturbation from sea to shining semen
Kim Dong Tu-Short declares love for Hunter Biden, but his sister weds Sue Sarandumb

Buy popcorn. 2022 hard telling what'll cum upp
Really nice response, Lik. Ask a hypothetical and get a creative hypothetical humorous response, possibly true. Good job.

Does anyone doubt that if Trump wins in 2024, that they will start up again?

I see you dodged what I said because you can't refute a single word of it.....
All thru the Trump years, there were a border crisis.....so shut yo bitch ass up

Sure there's always a raft of third-worlders clamoring to get in but if you recall Trump had them to remain in Mexico.....You know, what the law stipulates as it regards those seeking asylum to apply in the first "safe' country they enter and remain there till their case is reviewed. As far as I know that designation of Mexico has not changed....The lawless dems just chose to ignore the fuckin' law.

In other words you don't have a fuckin' clue.....Meh, maybe you are just flat-out vapid....I guess that one standard deviation below as far as IQ goes is coming straight to the fore in your case....And it shows.

Actually, the violence was a result of Police brutality and the murder of George Floyd.
While Trump did not cause the riots, his indifference and hostility made them worse.

The riots subsided as the Police who murdered Floyd were convicted

Actually, the violence was a result of Police brutality and the murder of George Floyd.
While Trump did not cause the riots, his indifference and hostility made them worse.

The riots subsided as the Police who murdered Floyd were convicted

Really? The guy was not conviced until the end of april this year. I don't recall many riots in feb, or march or april.

Seems the real even that reduced it, was the election.

Trump was never meant to win.

He knew the election would be cheated and let it happen.

Trump is fake opposition just like Qanon

If Trump really cared, he’d be focusing his attention on the Puppet Masters at the World Economic Forum.

The protests started because white policemen were shooting unarmed black men. The last bigot put his knee on a black man's neck for 8 minutes.
Guess people had just had enough. Trump had nothing to do with it...well, until he decided he wanted to march to a church and hold a bible up
backwards for the camera. :)

But, I'll queue your excuse in 3..2..1...go!

Really? The guy was not conviced until the end of april this year. I don't recall many riots in feb, or march or april.

Seems the real even that reduced it, was the election.

Cling to your fantasy about how everyone picks on Crybaby Trump

The reality is the outrage over the murder of George Floyd ran its course

The protests started because white policemen were shooting unarmed black men. The last bigot put his knee on a black man's neck for 8 minutes.
Guess people had just had enough. Trump had nothing to do with it...well, until he decided he wanted to march to a church and hold a bible up
backwards for the camera. :)

But, I'll queue your excuse in 3..2..1...go!

That is the claim. But then why did the rioting just happen to stop/reduce after the election?

Forum List

Back