Dementia strikes again

AntonToo

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2016
Trump claims Zuckerberg joined him for dinner at the White House "last week," despite having been out of office for more than a year and a half.

Dementia, 100%
Zuckerfucker and Fauci squelched so much valuable info on Covid for political reasons it is astounding

Wait til that shat hits the congressional fan

Already a thread on this. Do you have dementia?
In his defense, it is hard to know when a thread is already posted here without making it a research project. With so many boards a topic can be discussed too

Worthless is the already been talked about threads that pop up from 2 yrs ago.....lol

In his defense, it is hard to know when a thread is already posted here without making it a research project. With so many boards a topic can be discussed too

Worthless is the already been talked about threads that pop up from 2 yrs ago.....lol
Not so. When you type in your Thread Title the site automatically lists threads under the heading…Is this already being discussed?

The OP has shown a tremendous propensity for wrongheadedness.

Not so. When you type in your Thread Title the site automatically lists threads under the heading…Is this already being discussed?

Depending on the wording and all

What I do now is purposely put a thread in Badlands that matches one in current or poli....then when someone says there is already a thread on this, I just say to fuck off

I'll show you what I mean

Trump claims Zuckerberg joined him for dinner at the White House "last week," despite having been out of office for more than a year and a half.

Dementia, 100%
Just made a thread on this in Badlands because I can

There was nothing that came up. No dementia.

Forum List

Back