What if the Ferguson store clerk had shot Gentle Giant instead?

Did you see the stuffed animals laid in the street by idiots, like this guy was a kid or something. He was a giant asshole that deserved what he got.

If Wilson is charged it will remove all legitimacy from the jury system. Juries will become just an arm of the mob, the rubber stamp of the kangaroo court.
Yep.

And it will have dramatic effects on how our police operate. Nationwide youll see cops just say fuck it and stop doing anything but the bare minimum.

A charge on Wilson could have very bad consequences on the safety of our citizens. It will embolden the thug element

Spoken like a cop wanna be.

Yeah! Ending up dead in the street is so cool, everyone wants some.

If Wilson is charged it will remove all legitimacy from the jury system. Juries will become just an arm of the mob, the rubber stamp of the kangaroo court.
Yep.

And it will have dramatic effects on how our police operate. Nationwide youll see cops just say fuck it and stop doing anything but the bare minimum.

A charge on Wilson could have very bad consequences on the safety of our citizens. It will embolden the thug element

Wannabe? Ha.

Already been there..Atlanta PD 8 years.

If you think cops wont see it as a sign that THEY could also be charged for defending themselves you're crazy.

And when the cops stop doing shit...the thugs will run wild.

You dont see the ugly side of humanity that cops keep in check.

Yeah. Don't ever call a cop if some huge black asshole assaults you, loneidiot.

My son is a cop, racist.

What department is he on? how long?

Why is Gracie racist?

I wouldn't tell you the department he works for if you gave me a million bucks. He's in his 3rd year.

Gracie is an admitted racist. Came out a few months ago after years of lying to herself and others. It was a sight to see.

Yep.

Wannabe? Ha.

If you think cops wont see it as a sign that THEY could also be charged for defending themselves you're crazy.

Wanna be. You are a wanna be.

Yep.

Wannabe? Ha.

Wanna be. You are a wanna be.

Ah. Well hell you got me *sarcasm intended*

My son is a cop, racist.

Why is Gracie racist?

I wouldn't tell you the department he works for if you gave me a million bucks. He's in his 3rd year.

Gracie is an admitted racist. Came out a few months ago after years of lying to herself and others. It was a sight to see.

Gotta link to this "admission"? I'd love to read it.....

Even though the clerk didn't shoot the thug his store was looted and burned. His life and the lives of his family are still under threat. How would it be different?

My son is a cop, racist.

Why is Gracie racist?

Nope. You can find it if you really want to.

My son is a cop, racist.

Why is Gracie racist?

IOW, you're full of shit again......

My son is a cop, racist.

Why is Gracie racist?

Silly nutter. I've never lied here at this forum. I've been wrong a time or three...but full of shit is hardly an accurate description of me.

Ask the racist bitch yourself. She no longer hides her bigotry. It isn't a fucking secret.

Why is Gracie racist?

Silly nutter. I've never lied here at this forum. I've been wrong a time or three...but full of shit is hardly an accurate description of me.

Ask the racist bitch yourself. She no longer hides her bigotry. It isn't a fucking secret.

Then produce a link?

Then produce a link?

It ain't a secret, dickhead. It was months ago...and she's been spewing her vile ever since. No link needed. I'm not searching the archives for it. Eat shit.

Then produce a link?

It ain't a secret, dickhead. It was months ago...and she's been spewing her vile ever since. No link needed. I'm not searching the archives for it. Eat shit.

Then it didn''t happen

Forum List

Back