What if the Ferguson store clerk had shot Gentle Giant instead?

Handwringing? Hardly. Only two possibilities:

- A cop who defended himself vs a violent 300 l b mans assault is found cleared and justice is served.

Or

- The same cop is charged...in a symbolic sacrifice to appease race baiters and thugs and politically correct hooligans who want...well..just want him punished for defending himself.

If he can't handle an unarmed kid, he probably shouldn't be a cop.

He did what he wanted. He wanted to steal the cigars. He went on to assault a cop and now he's dead. Some people call it a tragedy, but I think it's more of a happy ending.

Of course you do, because your racist.

Me, I don't want a society where the cops are executing people in the street. Neither do most sensible people.

Good thing you and others like you are not 'sensible' or you might be onto something

-Geaux

I agree. We could of saved a lot of pain if someone would of just did the right thing and put one in the thug sooner

-Geaux

That was awesome. It's as if you are trying to write parody.

......we could have....
.....if someone would have just done.....

But to the point.. We need more dead thugs. More the better

-Geaux

What are you waiting for? Go get you some. You aren't waiting for someone else to act now, are you? Or...perhaps you aren't as severe a nutcase as you'd like us to believe? Maybe you'd prefer to leave the policing up to the police.

I agree. We could of saved a lot of pain if someone would of just did the right thing and put one in the thug sooner

-Geaux

......we could have....

-Geaux

What are you waiting for? Go get you some. You aren't waiting for someone else to act now, are you? Or...perhaps you aren't as severe a nutcase as you'd like us to believe? Maybe you'd prefer to leave the policing up to the police.

No, I had not rather do any such thing.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away

-Geaux

-Geaux

......we could have....

-Geaux

-Geaux

You seem to know who the thugs are. Go do your thing, tough guy. Or don't. Just stop talking about it. We need more dead thugs, you say. All talk.

-Geaux

......we could have....

-Geaux

-Geaux

You seem to know who the thugs are. Go do your thing, tough guy. Or don't. Just stop talking about it. We need more dead thugs, you say. All talk.

Sounds like you're condoning lawlessness. Settle down,. things are not that bad for you..... yet.........

-Geaux

......we could have....

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sounds like you're condoning lawlessness. Settle down,. things are not that bad for you..... yet.........

-Geaux

I'm condoning that you stop with the hard ass routine. You need to stop suggesting that other people go out and shoot people.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm condoning that you stop with the hard ass routine. You need to stop suggesting that other people go out and shoot people.

Normally, I would take your comments under advisement. But not today.....

We need more dead thugs. We need legitimate consequences to the level required to correct the action.

What good is a thug alive?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

We need more dead thugs. We need legitimate consequences to the level required to correct the action.

-Geaux

Still doing it, huh? Who is supposed to be killing the thugs? We know it won't be you. Who then?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Still doing it, huh? Who is supposed to be killing the thugs? We know it won't be you. Who then?

More clarity coming through. You know nothing about me which is a good thing.......

Now.. Any good guy with a gun is who

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Thugs kill each other all the time and nobody bats an eye. Who cares who kills them? Either way, they'll be just as dead.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Here are some good examples

Educate yourself

-Geaux

Pawn store customer fells armed robber, WISH, Indianapolis, Ind. 11/18/14

A man entered Cash America Pawn in Indianapolis, Ind. pulled a hood over his head, drew a gun, and attempted to rob the store. A customer responded by drawing a gun and shooting the criminal, killing him.

Following an investigation, police revealed that the deceased robber was a suspect in other robberies. (WISH, Indianapolis, Ind. 11/18/14)

======================

Intruder twice thwarted by armed citizens, WFIE, Evansville, Ind. 10/24/14

Brian Hiner was at home in Butler County, Ohio when his dog alerted him to an intruder. Hiner retrieved a gun, went to investigate, and apprehended the home invader.

When police arrived, they detained the intruder in a cruiser. However, the criminal managed to escape the vehicle, ran into a cornfield, and eventually invaded another house. 15-year-old Justin Kugler was at home at the time, and responded to the intrusion by retrieving a gun. When Kugler encountered the home invader he told him, “get out of the house or I'm going to shoot you.” Police recaptured the intruder outside the Kugler residence.

When interviewed by a local media outlet, Kugler stated, “I feel pretty good about it that I could have saved other people's houses and their property.” (WFIE, Evansville, Ind. 10/24/14)

NRA-ILA Intruder twice thwarted by armed citizens WFIE Evansville Ind. 10 24 14

-Geaux

......we could have....

-Geaux

-Geaux
Hopefully you're not living in Detroit. LOL
IF Wilson is sent to trial for picking his nose you can bet there will be tens of thousands of 'caucasian' cops 'out of contact' when negroes are screaming for the cops to come running.

Forum List

Back