What if the Ferguson store clerk had shot Gentle Giant instead?

Nope. You can find it if you really want to.

IOW, you're full of shit again......

Silly nutter. I've never lied here at this forum. I've been wrong a time or three...but full of shit is hardly an accurate description of me.

Ask the racist bitch yourself. She no longer hides her bigotry. It isn't a fucking secret.

Then produce a link?

It ain't a secret, dickhead. It was months ago...and she's been spewing her vile ever since. No link needed. I'm not searching the archives for it. Eat shit.

Then it didn''t happen

If you say so. You may now go back to lying about your past.

IOW, you're full of shit again......

Silly nutter. I've never lied here at this forum. I've been wrong a time or three...but full of shit is hardly an accurate description of me.

Ask the racist bitch yourself. She no longer hides her bigotry. It isn't a fucking secret.

Then produce a link?

It ain't a secret, dickhead. It was months ago...and she's been spewing her vile ever since. No link needed. I'm not searching the archives for it. Eat shit.

Then it didn''t happen

oh a flame that has nothing to do with the thread, is that all you have?

And of course I never lied about anything.

The FACT that you somehow only ever call out "conservatives" for lying while ignoring obvious things such as Puckered Pete proves that you are nothing but a partisan jerk.

Then produce a link?

Then it didn''t happen

oh a flame that has nothing to do with the thread, is that all you have?

And of course I never lied about anything.

The FACT that you somehow only ever call out "conservatives" for lying while ignoring obvious things such as Puckered Pete proves that you are nothing but a partisan jerk.

Yeah. Don't ever call a cop if some huge black asshole assaults you, loneidiot.

My son is a cop, racist.

What department is he on? how long?

Why is Gracie racist?

I wouldn't tell you the department he works for if you gave me a million bucks. He's in his 3rd year.

Gracie is an admitted racist. Came out a few months ago after years of lying to herself and others. It was a sight to see.

Gotta link to this "admission"? I'd love to read it.....
No such link exists. Loneidiot is a liar..and an idiot.

Yeah. Don't ever call a cop if some huge black asshole assaults you, loneidiot.

My son is a cop, racist.

What department is he on? how long?

Why is Gracie racist?

I wouldn't tell you the department he works for if you gave me a million bucks. He's in his 3rd year.

Gracie is an admitted racist. Came out a few months ago after years of lying to herself and others. It was a sight to see.

Gotta link to this "admission"? I'd love to read it.....
No such link exists. Loneidiot is a liar..and an idiot.

Yep, I realized that the other day when he showed up to defend Bode's "honor" and then tried to make me into the liar. LOL what a clown.

If the store clerk had shot him, there would still be one less criminal roaming the streets.

When Gentle Giant was robbing the gas station and assaulted that poor little clerk...what if the clerk had feared for his safety during the 6'4 300lb giant's assault and shot him? Gentle Giant was clearly big and strong enough do whatever he wanted to that clerk. And in the TWO moments of Big Mike's aggression towards the clerk...the clerk could've shot him.

Thoughts?
He was big and strong enough to do whatever he wanted to the clerk. But he didn't.

When Gentle Giant was robbing the gas station and assaulted that poor little clerk...what if the clerk had feared for his safety during the 6'4 300lb giant's assault and shot him? Gentle Giant was clearly big and strong enough do whatever he wanted to that clerk. And in the TWO moments of Big Mike's aggression towards the clerk...the clerk could've shot him.

Thoughts?
He was big and strong enough to do whatever he wanted to the clerk. But he didn't.
He did what he wanted. He wanted to steal the cigars. He went on to assault a cop and now he's dead. Some people call it a tragedy, but I think it's more of a happy ending.

Thoughts?

I think you are trying awfully hard to justify a bad cops use of excessive force.

I agree. We could of saved a lot of pain if someone would of just did the right thing and put one in the thug sooner

-Geaux

Forum List

Back