What if it was a 14-year-old white boy beating the living hell out of a nine-year-old black girl?

Really unfortunate that the BLM activist on this form simply hand wave the fact that if this would’ve been a white boy beating the hell out of a black girl it would’ve been national news for days on end. The stunning hypocrisy just continues this is the result of supporting Black Lives Matter this is the result these young white kids getting beat down by these black kids that were been brainwashed. My God The stunning thing is the BLM activist believe that even talking about this topic is racist. They’re so demented. It is our duty to help the BLM activists who have been brainwashed by the BLM leaders who are stealing money from poor people to buy mansions with

We also have BLM supporter saying hey there’s nothing to talk about this 14 year old was arrested. So what . He was let off with a slap on the wrist anybody can get arrested but what comes after is what counts. But that’s really not the point again the Black Lives Matter activist continually live and misrepresent constantly. It’s no wonder they support a goddamn group that has a racist name called “Black Lives Matter” so the way they argue the way they talk with people is horrible. They’re arrogant, there abusive …they constantly ignore main points.

Again if this was a 14-year-old white boy who beat the hell out of a black 9 year old girl the response from the Black Lives Matter activists would be wholly different. The mass media would cover it nonstop. This is stunning blatant hypocrisy …..thank God that most Americans recognize it. The future is going to be good Black Lives Matter is losing we’re seeing more and more Americans are watching Fox News Americans and turning to conservatives because right now that’s the best way. It was different in the 1960s and 50s where the Democrats were supporting labor rights. Back then the Democrats were the best party.

I can only pray and we can only pray that the democratic party of today changes its way go back to being heroic go back to actually making a difference in this world. Go back to helping poor Americans of all colors.!!!

They're cowards.
Brother don’t buy the BLM propaganda when they tell you that this kid got arrested. He did get arrested but he got a slap on the wrist CBS News doesn’t mention that and the Black Lives Matter supporters and the media don’t mention it. And the other point is what about the parents of this 14 year old boy. You notice how the BLM supporters don’t talk about his parents. Notice how the Black Lives Matter supporters are in the first place racist and nasty to us. Look brother they support a group of Black Lives Matter what are we even doing conversing with these people in the first place. They’re lost. I think at this point we should concentrate on helping young people so they stop getting brainwashed by the far left. Or maybe we can think about it again and try and help out the older Americans who apparently has been brainwashed by BLM as well.

In response to cases like this…. the Blm Democrats of today go on Google ferociously typing on the keyboard to try and find something about this case that will support their view. Sometimes they are uninformed and they don’t realize they’re being fed propaganda by the news. This kid was arrested but that means nothing he got a slap on the wrist and the bigger point is what about these kids parents and the Democratic politicians who influenced him to beat the hell out of that nine year old white girl.

Zincwarrior

Lakhota

C_Clayton_Jones

You folks continuously mock and deride fellow Americans. You lie and misrepresented constantly. You owe it to the world you owe to your fellow Americans to once and for all criticize BLM. Do the right thing please my friends my fellow Democrats my fellow liberals. Or else you’re going to hell. This is blatantly corrupt this is blatant corruption this is blatantly obvious of how disgusting our media is …..if the race roles were reversed if it was a 14-year-old white boy beating a nine-year-old black girl….. my God …..could you imagine what the reaction would be. Wake up

You said in another thread that you are sick. Yes, you are definitely sick!

well it’s obvious. The main stream media would go wild with it. This is why it is blatantly obvious we are living in a country with a corrupt media and where so many Democrats and even some Republicans are blatantly corrupt when they say nothing about this…

Black kids are expected to behave like savages…..because evil whitey made them do it.
No leftist cares….that beating of that 9 year old girl was nothing more than social justice….ask Moonglow

Black kids are expected to behave like savages…..because evil whitey made them do it.
No leftist cares….that beating of that 9 year old girl was nothing more than social justice….ask Moonglow
There are certainly some black parents who are raising their children to believe that the white man is responsible for all the problems in society. And when you have Black Lives Matter getting on television when you have powerful people in the media supporting Black Lives Matter..it makes things way worse. But you know what our country’s been through worse like I said before the great depression, the dust bowl, World War I , World War II …I think we can do this…. Black Lives Matter has zero place in this country they’re gonna lose in the end. Most Black people most white people are good people ….. and The dynamic is changing more Americans are watching conservative media now so it’s just a matter of time before things get better. Cancel culture doesn’t stand a chance.

I mean you saw it in this thread people like moonglow , Lesh and EvilEyeFleegle are literally making things up there talking about racism. Who are these people talking about. Are they talking about themselves are they talking about the fact that they support Black Lives Matter which would make them racist. If somebody supporterd a group called white lives matter in a country like America it would be racist. Common sense and logic does not apparently apply to the thinking of a good many Democrats today, it’s really unfortunate.

EvilEyeFleegle

Hey brother I don’t think I’ve met you. God bless you and your family. If you support equality among man we are on the same side brother. And I am a democrat look at my screen time I stand for the values of Franklin Roosevelt. Join me my friend let’s remain united in this country against the rays dividers

Last edited:
Hardly, it's called a tort which is punishable by law, and if the dad wants he can jump the 14-year-olds and beat the shit out of them.

Last edited:
There are certainly some black parents who are raising their children to believe that the white man is responsible for all the problems in society. And when you have Black Lives Matter getting on television when you have powerful people in the media supporting Black Lives Matter..it makes things way worse. But you know what our country’s been through worse like I said before the great depression, the dust bowl, World War I , World War II …I think we can do this…. Black Lives Matter has zero place in this country they’re gonna lose in the end. Most Black people most white people are good people ….. and The dynamic is changing more Americans are watching conservative media now so it’s just a matter of time before things get better. Cancel culture doesn’t stand a chance.

I mean you saw it in this thread people like moonglow , Lesh and EvilEyeFleegle are literally making things up there talking about racism. Who are these people talking about. Are they talking about themselves are they talking about the fact that they support Black Lives Matter which would make them racist. If somebody supporterd a group called white lives matter in a country like America it would be racist. Common sense and logic does not apparently apply to the thinking of a good many Democrats today, it’s really unfortunate.

EvilEyeFleegle

Hey brother I don’t think I’ve met you. God bless you and your family. If you support equality among man we are on the same side brother. And I am a democrat look at my screen time I stand for the values of Franklin Roosevelt. Join me my friend let’s remain united in this country against the rays dividers
I never mentioned racism you are lying.

well it’s obvious. The main stream media would go wild with it. This is why it is blatantly obvious we are living in a country with a corrupt media and where so many Democrats and even some Republicans are blatantly corrupt when they say nothing about this…

The girl is not white.

Not to me it doesn't. But some are making a big deal of the fact that a black boy beat up a white girl. The fact is, she's not white.
Really the problem is:
a) hitting a girl
b) hitting a much smaller and younger girl
c) keeping hitting in that savage of a manner

Ya mean like this kid?

That wasnt a group of kids beating up a little girl. There will always be lone gunmen and lone rapists due to insanity, but when a group of older kids beat up a little girl, that is a cultural issue. Those kids AND their parents are bad people and we shouldnt tolerate it anymore..

Forum List

Back