I'm not a "kid" person........but........

I don't know. I'll just be standing there looking at something on the shelf or on a rack and all of a sudden I feel something warm in my hand. I look down, and theres a little kid there.

I will smile and say "Hi", and then ask "Can I help you"? ......then they apparently realize that I'm not momma and run off. LOL

One little kid that grabbed my hand had a sense of humor. I asked him if I could help him, and he said "Yeah, my mother got lost in the store, can you help me find her"? I laughed and said I couldn't but we would go find an employee that can help you. So thats what we did. I liked that little smart ass.

You or your credit cards?

Daddy be like..........

money-rain-cash.gif

I have always loved this song from the late great Charlie Daniels.

God bless you and his family and that little angel always!!!

Holly

I got to see him at the Texas State Fair one year!!

It was the year he came out with the Devil Went Down to Georgia song.
It was a FREE concert, and he was there with his whole band and a lady fiddler!
I stood there and listened to a couple of songs (including the Devil song).
He was SUPER nice. He said he likes giving free music to his fans.

Thanks for reminding me of that. One of the few nice moments in my life.

Last edited:
I don't know. I'll just be standing there looking at something on the shelf or on a rack and all of a sudden I feel something warm in my hand. I look down, and theres a little kid there.

I will smile and say "Hi", and then ask "Can I help you"? ......then they apparently realize that I'm not momma and run off. LOL

One little kid that grabbed my hand had a sense of humor. I asked him if I could help him, and he said "Yeah, my mother got lost in the store, can you help me find her"? I laughed and said I couldn't but we would go find an employee that can help you. So thats what we did. I liked that little smart ass.

When mine was little, he used to hide under the clothing racks. Pissed me off nice and good, too.

Forum List

Back